Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Avalon licked his lips and paced back and forth. He looked into the darkness and lit his lamp, it burning shades of purple and black. Giving off a light, he had a ginormous mess of feathered pillows and blankets in a whole of the cave... but lets just say they weren't innocent pieces of furniture.. HE layed down and looked up at the top of the cave. Licking his teeth.

HEat rushed to Jynx's face when he called her sweetheart, she didn't know why. But she tried to hide it anyway, then she bit her lip again. And thought of her 'fiances' past, she growled. The broken teacup shard she had in her hands was making blood run down her wrist "If you knew his past you would want him dead, a slow, bloody one, Dearest Hatter" She smiled slightly and plucked a teacup from the table and sipped it also
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Cerise sat bored. Her domain was cool and all, but she needed some entertainment. Luckily, she had a few little faerie friends.
    "Oi, Shen!" A tiny little albino faerie blew out.
    "Yes, Mistress?"
    "Go find out what the prick's up to." She sighed as the faerie flew off.

Hatter raised an eyebrow.
    "Well, maybe I could perhaps help with that..." He grasped her wrist, lapping up the blood, and removed the broken china from her palm.
    "He can be killed however you please...my cupcake..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Jynx let out a moan from his tongue, the blood from her wrist gone. She sucked in her breathe, not meaning too. "It would be a great, pleasure, to watch him die" She looked up at him and then cocked her head to the side "He is in the other world.. Is it possible to leave this one??" She chewed her lip again, wondering if she wanted to go back to hers..

Avalon sighed and got up, he needed to talk to Hatter... He hasn't talked to him since their... last fight shall we say. He got up and disappeared, then reappeared at Hatters table, the other end of the two. He raised an eyebrow at the girl and then looked at Hatter, grinning evily

Jynx's head shot to look at the tall.. man? She licked her lips confusedly, and looked him up and down.. then back to Hatter
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm

The faerie followed Avalon to the Hatter's domain. She watched the scene play out.

Hatter smiled at Jynx, ignoring Avalon momentarily.
    ''It should be easy. I wouldn't worry. Actually...'' He finally turned to Avalon.
    ''You wouldn't have happened to have bumped into Cerise recently, would you? She has mirrors leading to that world.'' He grinned.
    ''You should know where she is. You're always either at her throat or trying to get into her pants. Succeeded yet?''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Jynx turned to Avalon, watching him curiously

Avalon shrugged "My business is none of yours... and actually, I think you have been around more than once I see? Off to the next, Hatter? Are we? I remember the first couple.. What were their names, I don't remember them, there were so mane... and Oh yes.. I remember, they all ended up in my bed.. and you never saw them again.. I would love to make this one my next project.." He grinned evily, he ignored Hatter's question. He looked at Jynx, his eyes flashed, the green lighting up. Then snapped his finger

Jynx cocked her head to the side and got up from her chair, knocking it back and walked over to him slowly, feeling the need to touch him and love him. Her eyes foggy
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Hatter's kitchen blade was suddenly at Avalon's throat.
    ''Leave her be. This one is mine to keep. And I wouldn't if I were you. Need I remind you how close I am to Cerise.'' He grinned, his inner animal starting to reappear.
    ''I know you care about her. I know you can't stand the idea of her rejecting you. But.'' He wrapped his arm around Jynx's waist and pulled her towards him.
    ''Two can play that game. You take my property, I take yours. You take Jynx, I take Cerise. She's a friend, and the way you've been treating her as of late, she'd be happy to help.'' He grazed the skin of Avalon's neck.
    ''Your call. Now, the lady and I were in the middle of a conversation, and it was so ungentlemanly of you to interupt. So I suggest you GET. LOST.'' Hatter may have been smaller than Avalon, but he knew he was stronger and knew Avalon knew it too.

Cerse watched in fascination from one of her mirrors. She grinned.
    ''You tell him, Hatter!'' she cheered.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Avalon raised an eyebrow, unaffected by Hatter's reaction. He licked his lips and glanced at the blade
    "Hatter, I am in no mood for your craze of a whore... Im sure you will drop her afterward, oh.. wait, did you already get what you have been so desperately wanting? Im sure you have.. and as for Cerise, she is mine, and if you are friends, then so be it, but I doubt she would leave me..." He paused. "But after all, I am being a gentleman form saving this girl form a monster" He felt protective of Cerise, and he would destroy Hatter if he dared to touch his Cerise. But he knew Hatter was for stronger, and that wearied him greatly. But he would not give up this fight. In a blink of an eye he disappeared behind Jynx and ripped her from Hatter.
    "But if you ask me Hatter, she is so delectable, and I would hate to see you ruin her"
    He ran his tongue over Jynx's cheek.

Jynx stood there, like a rag doll and her eyes drifting off
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Hatter growled, but instead of fighting, he grinned, and suddenly Avalon's mind was flooded with pictures of Cerise fucking Hatter. He chuckled; mind games were much more his style, before running over and pulling Jynx away.
    ''We're all whores here.'' he commented randomly. ''And monster wise, Cerise would agree you're the bigger monster here.''

Cerise growled, kicking a mirror and shattering it.
    ''I could leave Avalon if I wanted! He's obviously more interested in human sluts!'' she sent out a mental message to Hatter.
    'Make him suffer good and proper.'
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 am

Avalon growled and flinched at the sight in his head. He tried to shake it off, but it wouldn't go away. He clenched his teeth "Do not interfere with me and Cerise, Hatter.." He said strongly, but his voice betrayed him and cracked. "You keep your slut, but Cerise is mine and only mine" He stepped back and disappeared. With a snap of his fingers

Jynx sucked in her breathe and her knees buckled underneath her. She groaned as a pain shot through her head. "What the fuck happened?!" She said in a angry whisper. Her vision bleary and her eyes bloodshot
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 am

Cerise froze at Avalon's words. His? No, if he wanted her he'd have to look after his property. She called her faerie back, asking it to follow Avalon until the point he visited her domain. With that, she sat back, and fell asleep in the sunshine.

Following Cerise's orders, Hatter kept sending the images into Avalon's mind as not only a warning, but as a way for him to realise how much Cerise meant to him, and maybe even get him to check up on the young girl.
    ''I apologise for his behaviour, Jynx dear. He's not very gentlemanly, but perhaps Mistress Cerise will keep him in place. Now, where were we? Oh yes.'' He stroked her hands to comfort her.
    ''How would you like for him to die?''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Avalon growled angrily, he tried to force the images out of his head. They didn't leave and he went into his cave, he knew Cerise must of sent one of her faerie things to watch him. So he put a block on them, he shouted and punched the wall, making his hand stream silver

Jynx looked up at him and put her hand on his shoulder for support "Sorry.." She mumbled and blinked, getting back ot the task at hand "Im sure you my friend have plenty of experience with death... so please, take the honors of coming up with the most dreadful, painful, blood full of events.. We will watch him die together, and I will award you with what you seek" She grinned evily, she was a lady, and her family was greatly rich, but she had no idea if money meant anything here...
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Cerise stamped her foot as her viewing mirror went blank. So he was forcing her out? Good. She had seen enough. He needed her, she realised with a grin.
    She was going to use that point too.

"Oh, really?" Hatter chuckled. "Well then, I have a friend called Cerise who has an appetite for body parts, so we can do a trade of some kind for...souvenirs. I suggest we quarter him and rip his organs out in front of him as he watches on, and then cut off his manhood and give it to Cerise as a trophy..." He giggled and his eyes sparkled and swirled manically at the thought of all that blood.
    "As for an award...I seek nothing. But maybe..." He turned and held her by the waist and hand as if about to slow dance with her.
    "My lady wouldn't mind keeping me company." He grinned, so close their lips almost touched, his breath tasting of sweet tea.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Jynx grinned and licked her lips slowly, looking up into Hatters eyes. She loved the sound of her fiancé's death, how it will play out and he will know it was done by her hand... with help of others of course. And oohh the pain and suffering that will be in his eyes.. Her insides got butterflies thinking of it. And she wonders who this, Cerise is. She snapped out of her thoughts "Well... your a fine, gentleman, and asked so nicely, I couldn't resist the invitation" She fluttered her eyes at him. Taking in his scent.

Avalon sunk in his pillows, he couldn't get the thought out of his head. He growled, his whole body on pure anger at this point. He disappeared and came up behind Cerise. He turned her and thrusted a hand in her hair and another in the small of her back and kissed her savagely, before she could resist
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Hatter grinned.
    ''Ready to go visit Cerise when you are. Oh, and another thing...'' He leant forward and gently pecked her lips. When he fell back, there was a childish smile on his face, full of sweetness and innocence.
    ''Call me Hatter, or call me Alistair. The choice is yours.''

Cerise growled and jumped on him, knocking Avalon to the floor.
    ''You stupid cunt! Why the fuck are you here? Because you need me? That it, big boy?'' she grinned, knowing that what she said next would hurt him. She got up.
    ''Well, I don't want you. I'd rather fuck Hatter than you.'' she smirked. It wasn't untrue, for the most part. At least she knew Hatter was more likely to clear up his messes. Not that she'd ever fucked him, but as her only friend, she could take a good guess.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Avalon stood and grunted, he plucked her off him and tutted her "What a pity... and I thought that we would of gotten along so well..." He shook his head and cocked his head at her sudden flash of anger, he was hurt slightly, but it was for her best anyway "Alright love, goodbye then, tell Hatter I will see him in the pits of hell" He grinded his teeth and started to dissolve in midair

Jynx blinked and said Allistair a few times, she liked how it rolled off her tongue, yes, that is it. She nodded and smiled up at him, leaned up and bit his lip, then turned away from him teasingly "Well we best be on our way then"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:00 pm

She smirked. The 15 year old had it under control.
    ''Wouldn't go if I were you...'' she chirped. ''If you really wanted me you'd make an effort to impress...oh well, just not good enough for me, eh?'' she sing-songed, looking for a fight. She knew he wouldn't back down to that remark; he would attempt to prove himself worthy. She knew how to play him.

Hatter smiled.
    ''Well then, my lady...'' He sighed.
    ''There's a fight going on, so we'll walk in order to let it take place. Tell me...'' he grinned.
    ''Are you fond of palaces?''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Jynx blinked, she smiled slightly "They intrigue me, yes.. why?" She asked, looking at him innocently.

Avalon stopped dissolving and came back full. He knew what the girl was doing, but now he was interested. "You know your cards well, love... Playing with the Kittens.. But it could get messy fighting with the Big Cats" He stepped closer to her, removing the space between them, he looked down at her, licking his lips.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 pm

''Well, there's an abandoned one known as the Palace of Hearts the nect domain over.'' He grinned' holding out a hand.
    ''Up for it, my pretty sweet?''

Cerise grinned, knowing she had control.
    ''Big cat, bitch please, you're a jealous little kitten who can't cope with not having a pet of their own.'' She laughed up into his face.
    ''Little kitty needs to learn his place. That place is only with me if he can prove he's not as pathetic as I currently think.''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Avalon moved quick a lightning bolt, pinning her against a giant mirror. His arms either side of her, caging her. He ran his tongue down her neck "What do you want then, Cerise? Do you want me to abuse you, use you in ways you want so badly? I can feel your lust, but yet you try to trick me and play me, two can play at this game.." He nipped her shoulder

Jynx bit her lip and smiled, melting form his words. She took his hand and bubbled. This man was so... yummy, she giggled to herself at her words. But he was, she was always guessing what he would do next, always wondering, he was perfect "Then let us go, Allistair" She made sure to say his name seductively.. loving it
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Cerise responded by kneeing him in the crotch and licking the shell of his ear as he fell, giggling.
    ''I want you to prove your worthy of me. I want you to make a deal with me. You get to abuse me and humiliate me as you please...'' Her eyes flashed green.
    ''...If you do it to me and only me for the rest of my life. You know what I'm asking.'' she dragged her blade down his neck, grazing it.
    ''Love me.'' She whispered, but she knew he would know an order when he heard one.
    ''I'll be your little kitten. I'll still play rough, but I'll belong to you. If you belong to me.'' She turned and strutted off, hips swaying seductively.
    ''Take it or leave it. Your choice, hunnybun.''

Hatter growled at the way she said his name. She was so... delectable. So tantalisingAs they walked he fought the urge to kiss her again. She was unreal. And she seemed to like him back.
    ''So poppet, tell me about your world...''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:07 am

Avalon grunted at the pain, he stood over it anyway and grabbed her arm, spun her back to him and he shook his head and chuckled dryly "Oh love... you never knew did you? I have loved you always... but you would never show it, you were.. are, too strong for it, so I played along with your games. It was fun... but now that I know.." He shook his head and smiled gravely "I have always loved you cupcake.." He repeated. Looking at her

Jynx thought "Hmm... not much to tell... it is a place where money is all that matters.. love isn't really an object anymore, especially my mother, all she wants is to sit on some sort of throne.. Most people do anyway" She sighed "Although there is beauty, too.. the animals and nature. It's quite lovely, Its a place where I can relax and breathe, escape form all the pressure." She shrugged "But I'm here now, and honestly I plan on never going back after making my 'fiance' pay" She grinned evily and circled around Hatter seductively, dragging a finger around him before walking off again
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 am

Cerise froze. What? No, her acting big and tough?
    ''You're lying.'' She wanted to believe it, badly, she just couldn't bring herself to.

Hatter could feel that finger through all his layers, and her stare was starting to get him hot and bothered. He sighed.
    ''We have trades here instead. Although, murder is probably more common here. Even though there's only three of us. Myself, Cerise and that charming man from earlier, Avalon.'' He stroked down her long hair.
    ''i could get used to you.'' he purred.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Jynx licked her lips, looking at him through her lashes. She smiled slightly at his comment and made a couple feet between them "Well it must be awfully lonely, I don't blame you for wanting me to stay.. but Im glad you did" She bit her lip "I will stay as long as you want" She purred back to him

Avalon cocked his head ot the side "I do, I have, and always will, love.." HE smiled and stroked her cheek softly. His eyes half closed, liking the change in her mood
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Hatter grinned. His hand slipped around her waist and he pulled her to his side, instantly regretting it as without the hat he was shorter than her, but he didn't want to let go. Instead, he blushed and hid his face by tilting his hat.
    "I'm surprised you'll even hear me out. I'm a bad man, Jynx." He chuckled.

Cerise finally moved, taking one more step towards him and getting right into his face.
    "Prove it." She snarled. "Show me your love. Show me you know me, know what I like. Go on." She stared at him dead in the eyes.
    "Dare ya, mon chaton..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Avalon grinned savagely, that was all he needed for conformation, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her onto the ground. he towered over her and kissed her jaw and neck, biting into her neck with his sharp teeth, making blood run down her neck. Which he quickly licked away

Jynx rolled her eyes "Oh please, Allistair" She said it the the same seduction and gusto as before and titled his hat nack up to look at her. She knew what he was thinking and had a sly smirk, she threw off her 4.5inch heels and looked up at him in the eyes, fixing his problem with height "What you showed me earlier was children's play, if that's what you mean" She licked her bottom lip, she hated it as licking and biting her lips was a serious habit that needed to be stopped

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 am