Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Jynx looked up at him " Please, no, you were so kind, you saved me form burning form the inside." She looked up at him "Youshouldn't worry, really..." She growled under her breathe, men were her enemy... but something about him seemed... " She shook the thought away, biting her lip, blood pouring form it. She winced

Avalon grinned "Alright my love... as you wish" He whispered in her ear and brushed a butterfly touch on her. Disappearing form her
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:09 pm

He stared as the blood trickled from her lip, and couldn't stop himself from licking his own, before turning away in disgust at his behaviour. He wasn't a gentleman at all; he was an animal. Jynx was too good for him anyway. He placed the shards on the table and sat back down, staring into his tea.
    "I'm ashamed with behaviour. I apologise sincerely, but I'm afraid I'm not always in control, although that's no excuse."

Cerise let out a tear. She'd never get what she wanted. She knew the fucker was watching her cry, but she didn't care any more. It was about time he should see the damage he'd done. She only let out a few tears, mind; she wasn't a delicate flower, she was a raging psychopath after all.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Jynx smiled to herself "No.. not all all" She was interested in this man though... he seemed to be... her type.. she thought she could try something "You can get the blood off my lip if you wish" She said softly and looked up at him innocently

Avalon hushed her "Don't cry, love" he said, sending shivers through her, calling her to calm down
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Hatter looked over to her in curiosity. He knew what she was getting at, but no...he couldn't be so fortunate. He grabbed a napkin, and dropped it when he saw the teasing look in her eyes.
    "My lady, with all due respects..." He sighed, unable to take his gaze off of her lip.
    "I may not be able to refrain from hurting you..." He was shaking with self control.

"I'm gonna fucking cry if I want to! Don't tell me what to do..." She voice hitched and she cursed at herself. She was letting him see her as weak. She didn't want to be weak. No, she wanted to prove she was better than him.
    Or at least worth his time.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Avalon smiled slightly at her strength, that's what he loved so much about her. He went in front of her and put his arm around the small of her back and fited the other in her hair and kissed her with all the force he could muster, biting her lip

Jynx flashed a look at him "Well then hurt me..." She said softly and seductively and looked into his eyes, her face blushing softly, she started to lick the blood away if he wouldn't "Or you don't have too..." She said teasingly
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Cerise gasped, but she wasn't going to make this easy for the self-obsessed jerk. She scraped her own little sharp teeth across his lip, before throwing her arms around his neck and digging her nails into the soft skin there.

He gulped and started panting, the shakes becoming much more visible. To try and calm it, he pressed his lips softly to hers, before sharply pulling away again.
    "No, I can't...I must...don't tease me so or I'll go mad again..." He whispered, obviously scared of what the other half of himself was capable of. It would only take one teasing touch or tantalizing and crude remark before he lost it entirely.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Jynx cocked her head to the side again "I trust you" She said and licked her lips again, her eyes wanting. She leaned to him, her hair falling in her eyes. She looked at his features. She wanted this badly, all of her begging, even though she just met him, she had to... she wanted.. no NEEDED, to see the other side of him

Avalon grunted and pushed her against a pink tree. He smiled and ran his tongue down her throat
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:44 pm

She was being so...muchly. He wanted to let the monster inside him loose, but he had to restrain it. He was just praying she didn't touch him; any contact at this point would make his efforts useless.
    "You shouldn't, honestly..." He bit his lip and looked away, but the taste of her lips and blood still lingered, and God, it tasted so good...

Cerise grinned. This was more like him. Except she was slightly scared he would leave her once this was over. Not that she would show it. She would take what she got; it was how she had survived this long.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Avalon grinned and ran his hands down and rested them on her thigh. He trailed kissed up to her mouth and attacked her lips

Jynx grinned evily and leaned over him, putting her hand on his chest "I think I should... honestly..." She said half a whisper, looking into his eyes desperatly
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Cerise fought back, not allowing his tongue to enter her mouth and instead tried to switch it so she won the dominance war. She knew realistically that she would never win, but the man liked a challenge, so who was she to deny him one? Her hands slipped down, roaming his toned chest and stomach.

Hatter felt himself snap and forcefully pull her towards him before kissing her harshly and running his fingers through her hair. She tasted so damn delectable... when he pulled away his eyes were swirling, but he couldn't think straight. He pulled Jynx onto his lap and continued this oral assault on the girl, before moving down onto her neck.
    "Mine." He whispered roughly against her skin, before biting down hard and drawing blood. He then kissed the affected area and smiled against it.
    "All mine..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Avalon grinned and knew the game she was playing at, he nipped at her lips, moaning form her hands

Jynx grinned and threw her head back. Moaning form the bite on her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist "I guess so.." She said to his comment
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 am

Cerise liked it when her kitten made those noises. Maybe she could make him purr...her hands slipped down towards his belt line, and softly ghosted over the area just beneath.

Hatter's hands roamed the girl. He had been wrong, she was an adult, not the child she had appeared to be. He stroked her thighs, slowly getting higher as he captured her mouth once again.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Jynx grinned and bit down on his lip, making blood stream. She smiled and ran her hands along his chest. She could for sure stand this, but this was just the beginning... all the delights are still hidden, packed away to be found!

Avalon raised an eyebrow "Be careful, love... that area is very precious..." He grinned and kissed her again, more fierce
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Hatter suddenly picked her up, his strength impressive for his height and looks, and shoved her onto the table, knocking cutlery, plates and teacups onto the floor in the process. Oh God, she was driving him insane; not that he wasn't already. He climbed on top of her, pinning her hands over her head.
    "I may not be in control, but I'm still a gentleman..." He growled sadistically, teeth flashing.
    "What do you want me to do, little lady?"

Cerise stroked and squeezed his bulge until she felt it harden with a satisfactory smirk. If he was going to leave her after, she at least wanted to enjoy this.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Avalon moeaned again. He chuckled then grabbed her hand and put her fingers in his mouth, sucking on them "Shall we remove of these Leary clothes yet?" He asked and clenched his teeth as his pants were getting too tight

Jynx flashed him one of her looks. Grinning widely "make me scream, moan, anything...make me want you Hatter, but how you do those things doesn't concern me..." She licked her lips. The broken teacup diggin into her back, blood coming out of her shoulder blade. She moaned from it.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

"I like seeing you suffer...but, if you insist." Cerise smirked curtly. He felt big; she couldn't wait to see if she was right. And the muscles...she had a lot to look forward to.

He could smell the blood beneath and on her. Her words, those poisonous words, oh he'd do it alright...He grabbed the sharpest knife he could find and slit her dress down the middle, lightly grazing Jynx's skin each time. He then knelt between her thighs, pulled down her bra and started to nip, kiss and suck at her breasts.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Avalon grinned and licked his lips, he ripped her dress off in one fluid motion, leaving her bare. He looked her up and down and groaned. He pushed her to the ground, shedding his pants in the process. He bit her ear and nipped down her neck. Licking her stomach

Jynx moaned and put her hands in his hair. Her hips bucked, not being able to take the teasing, she was going insane...she tugged on hos shirt, wanting to feel his muscle...his chest. She wrapped her legs around him and bit her lip. Wwondering what he was planning...
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:45 pm

She finally allowed herself to moan and arched into him, digging her nails into his neck, pushing him down. She wanted to feel him all over her, heat, sweat, tongue. She wasn't willing to be patient.

Hatter saw what she wanted, and ripped off his shirt, blushing. He was toned, but extremely slim, pale, and covered in freckles. He then let his trousers drop to the floor, while stroking down her stomach. He was already hard and filled with animalistic lust.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Avalon grinned and pulled away slightly. Tutting her "Patience, love" he said and pulled her bra off and cupped them. Massaging them lightly. His 'friend' was pressing up against her thigh

Jynx smiled, her hands roamed his torso. Licking her lips. He was taking too long so she flipped him and put her legs on either side of him and stroked his duck and then dug her nails into his chest, making him bleed slightly. She smiled innocently.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:05 pm

She wanted his cock inside her already. Cerise kept herself silent and shut her eyes to deny him pleasure until he hurried the fuck up. It was pleasant, but it just wasn't enough.

He moaned loudly and arched up into her hand. Yes, let her get a false sense of security. Learn more about her.
    Then completely dominate her until she screamed for more.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Avalon smiled, showing his rows of teeth, he put his hand into her panties. He raised an eyebrow "Fusk Cerise, love....your soaked" he chuckled and ripped them off in one sweep. He sucked on her neck and rubbed her nub

Jynx pinned his arms above him. Her eyes dating him to try anything. She bit his lip and licked his chest. Then went lower and lower and kissed his hardened Dick and giggled.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Cerise mewled and panted. For fuck's sake this was unfair. Why couldn't just put them both out of their misery? She was tempted to beg him, started to, but shut herself up quick. No, he wouldn't beat her that easily.

Hatter suddenly flipped them over again and ripped off her underwear.
    "You think this is funny, Jynx? I'm telling you now, it's not." He steadied one hand on top of her pussy so his thumb could rub her clit before licking his own fingers and thrusting them inside her.
    "Not funny at all. By the end of this, you would have felt pain. You'll scream, maybe even beg me to stop." He leaned over her, eyes moving in fast swirls, almost hypnotic.
    "But I won't. I won't because you started it, and you're going to fucking finish it, and when you do, it'll be with my cock inside your bleeding cunt and you covered in marks that make you mine." He grinned.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Avalon grinned and rubbed his hips against hers. Wanting to hear her beg him, plead for his mercy... He lsmiled and put her arms behind her back. Pinning her there while he teased her nipples

Jynx went silent. She wanted this, it made her on edge, scared, nervous... But excited most of all. She looked up at him and bit her lip as his fingers were inside her. She squirmed slightly. Smiling evily, she looked into his eyesz they were...hypnotic, but she wouldn't let him win dominance. She kissed him, hard
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 pm

"Fucking shit!" Cerise moaned, her voice more girly and high pitched than she had intended. "Oh God, just fuck me already, asshole!" She raised a leg and kneed him in the stomach. If he was angry, he might be more forceful and get shit done.

Hatter slid slowly backwards, until he was of the table. With one quick flash of violet he was down on her, hot tongue swirling around her clit as he continued to finger her, occasionally going slightly lower.
    "You taste wonderful, poppet..." He groaned, licking his lips, not taking his eyes off her face for one second.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Jynx's lips twitched. She was trying to stay under control as he took her with his luscious mouth "ummm...uhh...th..thankyou". She managed and flew her head back, she didn't want him to win this...but she wanted him to own her completely...

Avalon grunted from her knee. His eyes flashed, her aggression cute "Oh love...calm..." He smiled and removed his fingers from inside her and shoved them in her mouth. Then ripped the rest of his farmers off and plunged his Dick inside her in one thrust. He moaned, loving how she felt. And purred.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm