Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP Empty Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by MidiZ Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Hatter had his feet up on the table, stirring his tea lazily as he watched the clouds go by. He was bored; he got irritable when he was bored.

Cerise threw another stone off the cliff. The idea that if it hit one of the people below it would kill them was extremely satisfying to her.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Jynx grumbled as she sat at the wedding, this is where she was to meet her fiancé, she scoffed as her mother was taking her a a very handsome man. Who eyed her up and down. She slapped him and ran off, leaving a terrified mother. She ripped her skirt in the woods. Then saw a rabbit, it had blood around its mouth, she raised an eyebrow and followed the demented rabbit, then fell down a hole...taking her to a unknown world
    (should I paly this part, or play where she steps into Wonderland?? lol)

Avalon hummed to himself, liking his sharp teeth, his eyes scanning the area for anything to tease
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm

(Do it. Why not. Gives it some back story, eh? Sorry, out all day tomorrow, so won't be on.)

Hatter then stood up and walked to the end of the table. The white rabbit sat, stunned. Hatter grinned sadistically, before cutting off it's bottom jaw with a bread knife.
    "Go find the girl and bring her to me."

A rock finally hit a target and Cerise grinned. Killing people really was fun; she should have listened to Avalon more often.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 pm

(alrighty, by the way, do you have an certain times your on? Im available all day since its Summer, so I was just wondering)

Jynx growled at her dress which was torn way to short. She hissed and looked around where she was, a dark cold room. She looked up to see where the hole was...but there was no hole...she sighed and got up, stumbling. She looked around, there was a collection of knives (some bloody) on the table, then a box of skeleton cookies and poison and a extra jar and regular sugar cookies. Once more glance around, seeing a tiny door, and it talked "Take death quickly, ease your suffering, or see what lies beyond" She sucked in her breathe "Look, I would love to take your offer, but I honestly am not in the mood to die" She tried to figure it all out and decided to try a sugar cookie, nothing. She hissed and spit out the contents, then drank the milk, a burning of fire went through her. The door laughed "Foolish girl, things are not what they seem" She screamed as her insides burned. She fell to the door and grabbed the poison. Then threw it on the door, watching contently as it hissed and burned and bubbled against the wood. It screamed loudly, it grew and she crawled out. Pain filling her completely, blood trickled down her mouth, she smiled slightly, maybe it wasn't so bad after all.. she started to succumb to the pain...her vision fogging up, not being able to take in what lies before her "What...the...hell" She said broken

Avalon looked over to see a rock land on a poor soul, its head bloody and broken, lying there with nothing but sorrow on its face. He grinned "Oh Cerise... you twisted girl" He laughed evily and went over to the body and broke its neck, making a satisfying cracking noise and red liquid trickled out of its nose and ear

(I tried...lol, I hope it was worth the typing)
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm

(That was bloody brilliant. And yeah, school days it's usually 4pm-9pm. Weekends are usually good tho.)

Hatter spun around. He felt a change in the air, and grinned. He looked over at the stuffed hare and mouse sitting across from him at the table. He sighed in elevation.
    "Finally, something's happening. Took that damned rabbit long enough." With that he sat down, grabbed the nearest butter knife and took to cleaning the dirt out from underneath his nails. He would just have to sit tight and wait patiently like a good boy.

Cerise heard the crack and looked back down to see the man of her thoughts playing with the mangled body. She was half tempted to go down there and talk to him, but she digressed; he was making art, and she wasn't going to interrupt him.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

(alright, thanks)

Avalon looked one last time at the body and called his blood thirty silver tigers who sunk their teeth deep into the flesh, ripping and tearing at the remains...a dark pool surrounded the ground, thick red liquid falling out of their mouths like waterfalls. Avalon chuckled and glanced up at Cerise then turned to walk away

Jynx groaned and when the blackness faded she saw the white hare. She blinked at its missing jaw and scoffed "Well, I would hate to meet the man that did that" She sighed "But that means there must be someone else...take me too him" She glared and tried to stand up, and a partial scream escaped her from the burning sensation, but she followed the hare anyway
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Cerise watched him go curiously, green eyes glinting. She found him incredibly interesting from afar, but as soon as they started talking, she hated him. It was a pity; he was extremely pretty. She finally growled at herself and decided to follow him.

Hatter heard them approaching and grinned manically, his eyes turning into violet whirlpools, before he snapped himself out of it. He couldn't kill this one, she was special. He'd heard of her before, but had never had the pleasure of making her acquaintance. In preparation for that time, he had relaid the table, scrubbed the place of blood, and even smartened himself up. He lay back in his chair cross legged, teacup balancing on his knee, and waited, looking over his clenched hands with a purple stare.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Jynx saw the man across a table. She growled and gave him a death glare. She blinked, tears in her eyes from the pain. She shook her head and stood tall, while trying to keep her skirt down. She bit her lip "I don't know where I am, or who you are, but I will not-" More blood trickled from her mouth and she coughed, falling over on her knees

Avalon grinned knowingly "Yes, dear Cerise?" He asked
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Hatter tutted.
    "Rude way to start a tea party? Here, have a cup of tea. It'll cure the burning thirst, I promise..." He wasn't lying, he was just waiting to see if the pretty little thing would trust him enough to try it. It would be an awful waste if she died, but it wouldn't matter too much. After all, he could just give the girl's corpse to Cerise and he'd have a fresh batch of Clotted Cupcakes the next hour. Not that time ever moved in his domain.

"Why didn't you just let him die slowly, I was having fun watching him." She growled, pretending to be angry about the whole thing. She could be extremely convincing. His grin was also pissing her off; she had the distinct urge to slash the muscles in his face so it wasn't a possibility. She felt like he was mocking her.
    "And enough off the 'dear' bullshit!" She cursed, grinding sharp teeth.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Avalon chuckled, and kept walking forward without looking out her "Come now cupcake... don't be angry, my pets were hungary and you left him there" He said smoothly. Ignroing her flash of anger

Jynx looked up at him and looked at him hard. She hated men very much, all ignorant. But again, she didn't feel like dying, and she would die if she didn't take it, so what did she have to loose. She stood up slowly and walked over quietly to the tea and sipped it. She blinked, it was actually very tastey... she licked her lips and looked at the man. Unsure of him. She looked down at her leg which had a deep cut. Rolling her eyes
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Cerise growled.
    "Don't give me that crap, you bastard! You think because you're pretty and you have pets and stuff you can run this place. Remember what happened to our last king and Queen?" She suddenly pressed her sword at his throat.
    "Off with their heads." She grinned, licking her lips at the idea of being able to kill him, not that she ever would. He was as close a friend as she had. Even more so than Hatter.

Hatter ignored the eye rolling as childish immaturity, and stood out of his seat, before ripping off one of his coat-tails, kneeling down in front of Jynx and wrapping it around her leg like a bandage.
    "There." He smiled up at her. "Much better." He stood up and sat on the chair directly next to her, leaning lazily on the table as he stared at her unwaveringly and stirred the beige drink with a tiny silver spoon.
    "How's the tea, and may I know your name?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Jynx looked at him then down at her hands. She chewed her lip "THankyou..." She whispered then looked away then at him again. Her pain was gone and she was grateful.. but somewhat sad. She took a breathe and spoke, her voice wavering slightly "I-I'm Jynx, and the tea is mouthwatering" She grinned slightly. She looked over him, taking in every detail about him. She pulled down her ripped skirt, even though it did nothing

Avalon chuckled "Oh dearest Cerise... if only you understood you could never kill me..."and disappeared form her, he appeared behind her and yanked her head back by a fistful of hair, "Nice try though" He ran his tongue along the side of her face, leaving a small trail of blood form his teeth and disappeared again
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

He found it cute, this sudden change in personality. Maybe he would attempt to keep her alive after all. He tipped his top hat to her.
    "Well, I am Hatter. And don't worry about the skirt, I won't look where my eyes aren't wanted. I'm a gentleman after all."

Cerise moaned in outrage. Dammit...the shivers his nips and licks gave her...but no, she would never admit to it, never admit she hated it more when he dissapeared.
    "Fuck him." She growled. "Fuck him to hell."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Jynx nodded and stood. "Well, Hatter, thankyou for making my pain subside... but I have a business to attend to elsewhere... I have some one waiting for me..." She curtsied and her lips went into a snarl as she thought of her 'fiance'. She clenched her teeth, wishing she could rip his throat out and watch him bleed to death... that would be a great pleasure... but she longed for some sort of love.. she hissed, throwing the thought out of her head. She re-focused on Hatter

Avalon's voice echoed through her "Easy on what you say love"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Hatter saw her mood change. He shrugged.
    "They can wait. We've only just become acquainted. Stay. Please." He looked at her desperately, before regaining composure.
    "So who is it you're off to see?"

Cerise shivered.
    "Get out of my head you son of a bitch! Or at least get your ass back here!" She kicked the dirt beneath her feet and sighed.

(GTG for dinner. Be back in about half an hour-45 mins)
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Avalon chuckled through her head "Oh, love... I love seeing you restless..."

Jynx chewed her lip, she never wanted to go back anyway... she smiled slightly and sat back down. Looking at her hands and she looked up at him "I am to meet my asshole of a fiancé to marry him and become his fucking wife" She groaned, she has never said that to anyone, everyone expects her to love him and do what every wife does.. she wishes someone would assassinate him. Her blood boiled
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Cerise sighed and started walking away, angry...and slightly hurt and disappointed. Love. If only the bastard actually meant it...
    "Just leave me the fuck alone." She whispered.

Hatter could see how agitated Jynx was.
    "And what's so wring with him? Let me guess: he's far from gentlemanly standards." Hatter flapped his hand up and down.
    "He doesn't deserve you if that's the case. A lady as fine and fiery as yourself should own her own man, not the other way around. You should chose." He sipped his tea absent-mindedly. She seemed too young to be wed in his opinion.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Jynx nodded "Yes, and thankyou... but, honestly I like some aggression and force to a man... but he is abusive..." She said angrily, a glint in her eye of anger. She realized he called her fine and fiery. She bit her lip and sighed, worn from it.

Avalon shrugged, pouting slightly "If you are sure love... I will see you later"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Aggression and force? A slight masochist perhaps? Hatter smirked, absolutely intrigued. He leant on his hand and stared at her.
    "Curiouser and curiouser..." He muttered.
    "Abusive, eh? Doesn't sound like a nice chap at all. Why haven't you...taken him out of the equation yet, so to speak?" He sipped his tea.
    "It's what I would have done." He winked.

"No, you won't. If you're gonna be a jackass and ignore me, there's no fucking way I'm gonna speak to you again." She grumbled, stomping through the forest by the edge of the cliff.
    "You obviously hate me and want to kill me, so why not do it already?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Jynx thought "I am a lady... I could not or then I would be... out of the equation.." She smiled slightly and shrugged "Anyway, I can deal with it, I will make him hate me and move on with our lives" She sipped more of her tea and sighed contently.

Avalon eapeared behind her "Oh sweet Cerise... I would never harm you..." He breathed down her neck and smiled slightly, his lip twitching "You are too important and... sweet"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm

"Yes, but do you have the time?" He looked at his pocket watch.
    "How long till the bells ring for the new bride? And tell me..." He grinned and edged closer to her face, his eyes dangerously swirling again.
    "May I make the groom into a writing desk?" He chuckled. The snapping of bone to make him into that shape would be...delicious.

"Sweet? I'm not fucking sweet!" She stopped.
    "And what do you mean important?" She rubbed the back of her neck, trying to stop a blush from forming where she had felt his breath on her skin.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Jynx cocked her head to the side and leaned closer also, grinning wickidly "Three weeks... and you may make him into any shape you wish... make him pay.. painfully" She licked her lips

Avalon ran his hands through her hair "Oh.. my love, you are.. and it like it" He grinned, running his tongue over his teeth, licking her neck
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Hatter inched closer.
    "It would be my utmost pleasure. A gentleman must help a lady in distress after all." Jynx looked predatory, and God, he was loving it. The fire in her blue eyes, her tongue dragging across her lips. She was just too perfect.

Cerise moaned before clamping her hands over her mouth.
    "Piss off! You don't fucking mean it! Stop playing me around!" She had to admit though, the idea of him yanking her hair while she was chained up and helpless was sweet...although she would never admit it and certainly not to him.

(P.S. I AM FUCKING LOVING THIS RP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!)
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:46 pm

(lol yeah, anytime, I don't really mind any rp I do)

Jynx grinned, she leaned closer, going for the kill, but snapped out of it and jumped back. A slight moan escaped her lips. Her face went crimson red and she got out of her seat, knocking over a cup. She sucked in her breathe "Sorry..." She whispered and bent to pick up the broken glass

Avalon grinned, knowing what she was feeling. He grabbed her and yanked her to the ground, pinnign her down "Are you sure that's what you want? Because I would have a pleasure of making you feel things you havn't before.. and want to... hmm? Being my bitch" He said savagely and sweetly, his eyes glowing
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Hatter snapped out of it suddenly and shook his head too.
    "Not to worry. It should be me apologising. I acted so rudely. Allow me..." He knelled on the floor and started to pick up the porcelain shards. He mentally hit himself.
    "Idiot...idiot...idiot..." He muttered under his breath.

Cerise shook her head and spat in his face, grinding her teeth.
    "I can't be your bitch, you're not a dog; you're a cat, retard!" Oh God, she wanted to give in, but it wasn't just about pleasure. She wanted Avalon to want her, need her...
    ...Love her.
    And until that point, he could,
    "GO GET STUFFED!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:19 am