Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Avalon chuckled and went harder "Yes love, say it" He grunted, starting to lose himself also

Jynx moaned and her head fell back. She walked backwards with him to lean against the wall for support. She licked her lips and was about ot wrap her arms around him, but remembered her hands were chained behind her. She moved her head so she was kissing him, tasting blood.. her blood, she bit his lip, so that his blood would mix with hers
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Cerise panted and blushed furiously, head thrown back and eyes clasped shut. She rocked her body into him, delighting in the pleasure building up.
    ''Ava...lon....oh God, please finish me!'' she yelped, desperate for a conclusion.

The mixed blood tasted fantastic and smelled it too. Hatter was no vampire, but he was sure there had been one somewhere in his family line, and obviously having a cannibalistic best friend would have swayed his tastes.
    ''You're naughty...'' He grinned against her lips, half whispering, half purring his words. A hand made it's way down her body gently, before the end of a whip was aimed for Jynx's chest. He chuckled into her ear.
    ''I like naughty. It gives me a drive to punish you. It motivates me.''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Jynx sucked in her breathe, and blinked. She laughed and looked at him "Well your in for a treat then, Hatter" She grinned and glanced at the whip, she wasn't sure what it was going to feel like, but she was more than willing to find out. She flashed a look at Hatter and kissed him harder

Avalon smiled and went as hard as he could, he felt himself getting close.. But he wanted her finished first. He watched her scream and then covered her mouth with his
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:41 pm

He slapped it against her skin, relishing in the bruises and cuts that were forming.
    "Oh, am I now, my little masochistic slut?" He yanked her hair towards him.
    "Listen honey, I like your fight and I'm willing to play with you, but I'd prefer it if my food shut the fuck up and didn't answer back, okay, little whore?" His tongue lapped at her cuts.

Cerise lay back and panted, her whole body shaking.
    "Please Avalon..." she groaned. "Cum all over me..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 am

Jynx jumped at the first hit of the whip, she moaned and fell Into him. She shivered at his tongue over her body. She was on edge of all of this, it was crazy and exciting. She grinded her teeth,him calling her.. His food.. She grinned and rolled her eyes, she wasn't about to stay silent and give him everything so easily, he had to be willing "sure Hatter, I think I can manage"

Avalons body shook with hers, cum filled her and and chuckled. Laying down but making sure no to squish her, panting "we'll"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:50 am

Hatter stopped and snarled.
    ''The rules! You have to stick to them. I told you to shut up and you spoke. Soooo...'' He grabbed the knife and suddenly rammed it through his own hand.
    ''I can't feel it, but he sure as hell can.'' He then lightly slashed her chest before pulling her head towards him.
    ''Shut. Up. Capiche?'' he growled. Sure, it wasn't right. Yes, he was insane. She would just have to learn.

Cerise curled up into Avalon.
    ''Thankyou, Ava-kitty.'' she sighed as she nuzzled his neck, smiling pleasantly for the first time in years.
    ''I love you.''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Avalon smiled also and wrapped his arms around her "your smiling, I made you smile" he said and held onto her tighter

Jynx gasped at the pain in her chest, but chewed her lip and looked down. Glancing at his hand, that we her fault, she was sure Allistair is going to hate her for it. She nodded silently and grinned seductively at him, fire in her eyes, if he wanted to play this, fine, bring it, she'll go all day. She knew she was crazy for wanting this, but didn't care
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Cerise giggled into his neck.
    "Duh! Oh yeah, okay, I'm a fucking angry bitch, but I can still smile, y'know!" She elbowed him hard in the side before laughing at her own immaturity. She could be sweet. When she wanted to.

Hatter liked that she looked ashamed and didn't talk back this time.
    "See, she doesn't give a shit about you. She just wants danger." The voice in his head sounded pleading and desperate.
    'Shut up! She looks guilty, she does care about me!' Hatter shrugged, dropping the whip. He walked over to the wall and without pausing for a breath thrust a fist inside her with a sharp-toothed grin, relishing her reaction.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Avalon chuckled and held her, she was so cute at times.. He kissed her head and rubbed his thumb on her cheek

Jynx gasped and tried to grab the wall for any means of support, she squeezed her eyes shut 'fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' she thought in her head, she but her lip to keep from moaning, it felt so good but painful, she felt terrible for Alliatairs hand... It was all her fault..
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Cerise looked up with bright green eyes. She had frozen at his touch, and merely looked up, red lips slightly parted, face red.

Hatter yanked her face up by her hair.
    "I told you not to speak, but you're free to moan. Actually..." Hatter started thrusting his hand in and out harshly. Blood covered his hand but he continued regardless.
    "...I'd encourage it."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Jynx tried to not give in, to keep her stand, but the different feeling She was getting was too much to bear, she let out a strangled scream and her hands pressed against the chains. She threw her head back, hitting the wall. Taking Hatters hand with it. The hit made her vision fuzzy for a second. She tried to calm herself but it was no use, her moans and please filling the room. She knew she was bleeding but she didn't care, this pain, the pleasure from it was unbearable

Avalon smiled and kissed her softly "you really are a little baby doll"

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Cerise blushed and pouted.
    ''Nuh-uh!'' She poked him in the cheek to make her point valid. It had been really sweet of him to call her that, but she wasn't going to admit it any time soon.

Hatter groaned as the noises poured out.
    ''That's it, you fucking pain slut!'' He laughed and withdrew his hand, licking it clean of blood. He lined himself up, freezing just before he went in.
    ''...Jynx?'' a shy, timid voice squeaked, as he faced the floor. ''I'm so sorry...'' Tears trickled down his face.
    ''He...I hurt you...''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Jynx was panting and moaning, she held her breathe at that moment, she looked at him "Allistair.. It's fine... But can't you control him if you really tried? I love both of your sides, but I only see the Hatter for sex" she said, pain twisted in her voice

Avalon chuckled and shook his head "oh please, that proves bit" he grinned and pinned her down then started tickling her
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 pm

''He...he controls me.'' Alistair sighed in defeat. ''He comes out when he wants to. If I could choose, you would never see him...'' He kissed her softly.
    ''Sorry you're in so much pain, love, he only cares about himself.''

Cerise giggled.
    ''Nooooo, stop!'' she screamed. ''This is so unfair!'' she tried to wriggle away, so instead licked Avalon's face trying to repel him with saliva tactics.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:41 am

Lynx smiled weakly "it's alright, I will manage.. Sorry about your hand.. I didn't mean to.." She smiled slightly and kissed him again, making it sweet and tender

Avalon chuckled and captured her tongue with his teeth, grinning ear to ear
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 am

Cerise glared at him from below.
    "Y'know, yrrr a glate lig blag of dlickx." She spluttered as he held her tongue in place.
    "Yrrr slo mean to me."

Alistair shrugged.
    "It happens far more than you know. Next time, don't try to be bigger than him, or he will use blackmail. Now..." He blushed, staring at her still chained naked form against the wall. He kissed her again and smirked.
    "If it's not too painful, would you mind me starting where he left off, poppet?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Jymx nodded "I don't think I will try that anymore, I don't want you to get hurt" she smiled slightly and noticed he was looking at her and blushed "and yes you can" she said and kissed him, chewing his lip

Avalon chuckled and let her tongue go "now now love, don't be that way" he smiled and took her mouth
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:50 am

Alistair pushed himself into her gently as he claimed her mouth to distract her from the pain his other self had caused. She did care about him.

Cerise just stared at him and smiled, blushing.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Jynx moaned and groaned loudly into his mouth, she scared the wall with her hands chained, kissing him back ferociously and bit his lip

Avalon smiled and stood, taking her with him "was that good enough for you??"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Hatter smiled when she bit him, losing himself in her tightness and the blood dripping down his length. He would have preferred it if the other him had left her intact, but the blood was undeniably an added extra.

Cerise nodded.
    "Better than I imagined it would be. Dumbass." She smirked.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Jynx tried to shut herself up, only making it worse. She clawed at the wall behind her and knew Allistair was enjoying this, she was happy it was him, and knew that maybe he had some control??

Avalon raised an eyebrow and chuckled, grabbing his clothes "of course it was"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 am

Cerise hopped back into her armchair and poured herself a cup of tea.
    "You're welcome to stay until Hatter arrives." She gestured at the cupcakes, offering them to him.
    "As long as you behave."

Hatter's thrusts became harsher as he got closer. His mouth clamped around hers for a nanosecond.
    "Scream. I want to hear you." He asked.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Avalon clenched his teeth "hatter is coming?" He asked and took a cupcake. Eating it slowly

That wasn't hard for Jynx to do, she screamed a blood curling cry and started to loose herself on him, if that was even possible grouch all the pain, She felt blood come down her thigh and her head flew backwards, hitting the wall again
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Cerise smirked.
    "Yes he is. With his new toy apparently. Be a good boy and he won't have to get nasty again." She tilted her head.
    "You shouldn't upset him. Not when he's got that demon stuck inside of him..."

Hatter thrusted upward a few more times.
    "I'm close, Jynx..." He muttered against her ear.
    "Please tell me you're not far off..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Avalon growled "yeah, we'll he shouldn't toy with me either, I just don't let demons control me" she said and finished the cupcake in one bite, and he thought "so, how long do you think this toy of his will last?" He noticed they were saying toy a lot in this conversation

Jynx could only nod, she only needed one more... And there it was, she screamed again and her body trembled from all of it, she couldn't hold herself up anymore and her knees started to buckle under her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 am