Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by MidiZ Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 am

Hatter's tongue lapped at her harshly. She tasted so good in his mouth. He chuckled and looked up at her.
    "Why are you holding back?" A slender finger brushed against Jynx's cheek.
    "I want to here you enjoying yourself." He removed his fingers and lined himself up, ready to push forward. When he did, he snapped his hips into her, penetrating her deeply so that most of his cock was buried inside her.

Cerise gasped loudly at the sensation. It burned, but it felt fucking amazing. He was purring, she had managed it somehow. She suddenly grabbed at his face and pulled it down.
    "I swear to God, if you don't start fucking the ever-loving shit out of me, I'm getting up and walking away."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Jynx moaned fiddly, trying to make him happy. She flew her head back and grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. She looked at him and whimpered slightly.. waiting for what she wanted most. She was so full...so full. She grinned and ran her nails down his back, hard.

Avalon raised an eyebrow "Anything else to say before I fuck you?" He asked, when she didn't respond he grinned ecily and bit into her neck. "ducking great..." He said before thrusting at a fast pace. His cock penetrating her
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:37 pm

"What do you want, poppet?" He grinned, snapping his hips back and forth as he grasped her thighs. He could feel her nails and the pain drove him on. Oh, she was delectable...the whimpers were so precious.
    "Tell me what you want. Convince me to do as you please..." He smirked, eyes blazing ultraviolet.

"AH! AVALON, SHIT!" Cerise panted, thrusting upwards to meet with him. It hurt so bad but that only added to the immense pleasure she was getting. Eventually, she lost all control, and started pining.
    "Ah! Oh please, Avalon, faster, harder, nng..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Jynx moaned and finally caught the words in her mouth "Take me Hatter, take me all the way" it sounded weak and she new it, but right now she was losing control over herself and couldn't fight it...she bit her lip and dug her nails in deeper. The pleasure and pain of his thrusts filling her. He felt so good..."Hatter..." She said ruffly

Avalon grinned and nipped at her breats sand went harder. Oh how exquisite she was...watching her plead him like this was beyound mind blowing "What is it Cerise? You want me to stop?" He teased like him and slowed down
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 pm

"With pleasure, pet." Hatter grinned, before pushing into her hard and fast, moving the tea table by a few inches. He didn't look strong, but he was, which was lucky because he ended up having to hold the table down.
    "Hard enough for you yet, you little whore?" He chuckled. "You'd have to be a slut, wouldn't you, to beg a man, no ,monster for sex after only minutes of making his acquaintance?" He bent over her and captured her lips harshly.
    "But never mind, I rather enjoy having you as my bitch."

"NO! YOU FUCKING STOP I'LL RIP THAT TREE OVER THERE OUT OF THE GROUND AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!" She grabbed him and pulled him towards her.
    "Try me, big boy." She hissed. "See if I'm bluffing." She trust her hips up.
    "Don't make me repeat myself again, Ava-kitty. FUCK. ME."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Jynx sucked in her breathe and screamed. She didn't think he was this strong...and him calling her all those names was seriously turning her on...and she liked it. "I am yours...take me..." she said savagely and bit his lip. Suxking the blood that came from it. She raised an eyebrow at his ferocity..and decided to challenge him. She flipped him over and she did the thrusting. Grinning to herself. She giggled and bit his neck

Avalon grinned. Not speeding up. He grabbed a vine and tied her wrists behind the tree. He licked her body then sped IP " do not tempt me to hurt you love...you would enjoy it. Yes...but I would love it...you are mine..and mine only. I take the lead. You take what I give..understand?" He chuckled and went faster and harder
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm

"Oh, I see." Hatter groaned. He grabbed her hips and smashed them down on his; he was just as in control this way as he was before. She could believe what she wanted, he was always in charge.
    "So tight, love. So close..."

Cerise rolled her eyes.
    "No I don't understand, because you can't understand a simple command like fuck the ever-loving daylight out of me!" She grunted at the pace.
    "Hurt me...just, just...nng, please hurt me..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Jynx moaned. She was getting painfully close. And she couldn't help herself. He was still doing the thrusting in a way and she was about to give into him. She could feel herself getting weaker at his touch. "Ohhh...Hatter...ahh" she yelled

Avalon purred again "As you wish..love" he smiled and thrusted harder. Penetrating her with all the force he could muster...he felt her getting tighter. He grunted "Scream love..I want to hear you"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Hatter let out an animalistic roar that sent birds flying in all directions. He continued thrusting, wanting to please Jynx, but his face was red which made his freckles stand out and he was panting hard.
    "Come for me, Jynx." He hissed.

"AH! AVALON! PLEASE, PLEASE I'M SO CLOSE JUST GOD FUCK ME FASTER!" Cerise yelled, along with a few moans and cries scattered between. He felt so good inside her, and she could feel her body drawing a conclusion.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:31 am

Avalon let out a loud geoan. He held himself so he wouldn't come before her. But did as she asked and went faster. Harder. At a inhuman pace. He licked his lips. Her screaming was driving him wild. She was so tight he sisnt think he could take it. He was going to thank her later....ruffly...

Jynx jumped at his roar. Which made her turned on more. But at the moment her mind was scattered in pieces. She could only think about his cock deep inside her. She finally let her sweet release go to him. Screaming loud "Oh my fuxking...nng....ahh..."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Cerise finally screamed, clenching around Avalon. The pleasure flew through her like shock waves. She thrusted up to meet Avalon harder.
    "Just. Come. Already. You. Piece. Of. Shit!" She growled.

Hatter continued for a few more seconds before collapsing, his eyes going shut. The animal madness had died along with his orgasm. He took a few deep breaths and looked up, wide eyed and afraid.
    "I-I didn't hurt you too much, did I, my lady?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Avalon groaned and filled her with his xum. His body shook and he fell on her. Bit made sure not to squish her "Oh my love...your perfect" he grinned and put a strand of hair behind her ear

Jynx giggled and ran her thumb along his bottom lip. She was breathing like she ran a marathon. It was amazing...but she knew she would probably be sore "No. Not at all...it was amazing" she blushed
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Cerise froze as the caring gesture. He was meant to have dissapeared already. He couldn't really love her...could he? The bastard hated her, or so she thought. She stared up at him with wide green eyes and whispered her response.
    "You really think so?"

Hatter's whole body blushed a deep red, brown spots rising over his nose and down his shoulders and arms. His blonde hair was damp with sweat, but somehow, he managed a shy smile.
    "Come. Let us dress, and I'll treat you to more tea..." His purple eyes refused to make contact wih the girl; he was too shy to look at her.
    "I swear I have some scones somewhere..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Avalon licked his lips and looked at her deeply. He had a sly smirk on his face. Then disappeared. Out of sight. His clothes gone also with him. Leaving her tied to the tree.

Jynx looked at the ground and put her clothes on as fast as she could. Her hands shaking from hrt nerves. She smiled slightly and bit her lip...she must of looked like a slit to him..just a horror to him. She shook her head. Hiding her sorrow. He doesn't want her here "Hatter...I'm sos sorry...I must go now...I have responsibilities" which she didn't want to attend to...
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Cerise froze. No, she had expected this. No, he was bound to do it. she had been stupid to think what he had said was true. Even so, it didn't stop her screaming so loud most of Wonderland could hear her, if only to hide her crying.
    "YOU BASTARD!

Hatter's gloved hand struck out for Jynx's, grabbing her wrist.
    "Please, stay." He finally looked at her, purple eyes filled with regret.
    "You'll have to forgive me. I had no intention of driving you away. I'm not quite human, you see?" He sounded desperate, desperate not to lose her.
    "I shouldn't have treated such a beautiful lady in such a manner..." he trailed off, upset with himself.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Avalon chuckled and sighed. He regained his posture and watched her form where she could not see him. Just looking at her was already arousing him again. He smiled and cocked his head to the side "Oh...love" He sighed

Jynx chewed her lip, looking at him. HE wanted her to stay? She looked at him, he was amazing...and she for sure wanted to stay to see what else was in store for them. She licked her lips and nodded. Putting her hand on his around her wrist and carefully plucking him off her. She looked up at him "First, you are just as human as me...your perfect, I love the other side of you" She grinned wickidly "Second, you did not treat me with any less respect then I treated you, and Last, I would love to stay"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Cerise could tell he was watching. She could sense it, but she had given up. She sat, still tied, and wept at her own stupidity. She hated crying, it made her feel weak, but she was at that point. All she wanted was for Avalon to actually give a damn about her.
    "Fucking...idiot..." She whispered, before dozing off, tears still trickling down her face.

Hatter froze. She...she was going to stay? He blushed, not quite sure what to say or do.
    "I...well, I'd best get that tea on the boil then. I can get to know you some more. And feel free to ask what you wish..." He snapped his fingers and one of the teapots started steaming.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Avalon frowned slightly at the sight of her crying.. he didn't like her that way. He walked over to her and came back to view. He put her clothes on slowly and untied her. He smiled slightly, stroking her cheek. He made sure not to wake her, and sat her on his lap. "Oh love... you don't know at all, do you?" He grabbed his throwing dagger and slit a cut threw his hand and examined his blood.. it was silver

Jynx smiled slightly and sat down, she hissed and jumped up, another shard of glass was on the chair and her bottom was bleeding, she growled and sat back down, removing the pieces. She looked up at him and kept chewing her lip "Where am I?" She asked imply, this place made her nervous, she didn't like it.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Cerise suddenly felt warm in her little dream world; a good kind of warm, and protected, like she didn't need to cry. The smell was familiar too, but she couldn't quite place her finger on it.

"Oh, this?" He gestured around him.
    "This would be my domain. A large part of what we call Wonderland. A bit like the stories I'm sure you've heard, but not as pretty. That wretched rabbit you followed as you came in..." He poured the tea and smirked momentarily.
    "That would have been me. His talk annoyed me, yet I didn't wish to kill him. Silencing him was much nicer, don't you think?"
    LiveItUp

Post by LiveItUp Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Jynx looked around where they were, then up at him, thinking of the rabbit "I would have to agree.." she said with a wickidness in her voice. she chewed her lip and thought "wait..if that rabbit was yours.. you must of sent the rabbit to fetch me" She said and cocked her head to the side at him innocently.

Avalon smiled sdaly down at her and brushed his lips against hers
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Hatter shrugged.
    "The blasted creature actually got it wrong. I sent him after a girl called Alice, but I do have to say..." He grabbed her hands, smirking devilishly.
    "I'm glad he got it wrong." He kissed the top of her palm.
    "So, my dear, what was this about a wedding?"

Cerise was awake suddenly, but kept still, scared she would scare him away. He felt so good on her lips. Maybe he did care after all.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Jynx looked down at their hands. Her blood boiling just form thinking about her 'finace' She hissed "Well..." She said cooly "I am to be married in a few weeks.. I met him today.. bloody bastard, he doesn't even know me and wanted me in his bed" She growled, she had to let her anger go some how. She stood and grabbed a sharp knife, then turned and threw it through the woods, landing on an innocent creature. She heard it yowl in pain and fall with a thump. She sighed, feeling tired all of a sudden "Im sorry.. but where I live, I am always the good girl, always proper"

Avalon looked down at her and raised and eyebrow. He smiled slightly and licked her bottom lip. He heard a rustle in the woods and his eyes widened. Then he disappeared quickly. The noise gone
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Hatter nodded, recognising her anger.
    "I see. Not a nice fellow then? But how much better am I? Two minutes in and I laid you on the table..." He cocked an eyebrow at Jynx.
    "He sounds like me. Abusive. Quick to want. Why, then, do you seem to trust me?" He sipped his tea.
    "A penny for your thoughts.

Cerise sat up, dressed and unbound. She had also heard the noise, and wondered if Avalon had fled or gone to investigate. Either way, she made her way back to her own domain; a hall of mirrors and an extremely comfortable armchair she called her throne. She had lost all dominance, shown weakness. Sitting proud on her throne again would restore that, she thought with a smirk.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Jynx slowly turned to him. She blinked... why did she trust him and not her 'fiance' She chewed her lip again and looked down "Because I was forced into the marriage, I had no choice, you gave me a choice, and I decided to risk it" She said, her voice acidic. She cleared her throat and sat down

Avalon cleared his throat and paced through the woods, he covered his sliced hand up with a bandage and grunted. Looking around. His eyes flashed as he went into a dark cave, his home
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Hatter tilted his head in acceptance, then took off his hat and brushed the top, leaving a mess of dirty blonde hair. He smiled at her.
    "So, would you say you would want him...gone? Or just away from you?" He sipped his tea.
    "Your choice, sweetheart."

Cerise sat happily in her red pillowed armchair, eating clot cakes (Cupcakes containing congealed blood). Her pet tigers, a Siberian tiger named Earl Grey and a Bengal called Twinings, we sat at her feet. The sun shone in her realm reflecting off the mirrors. As she enjoyed the light and breeze, she wondered how long it would be before Avalon crawled from his cave and back into her part of Wonderland.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:47 pm