Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Alice in Wonderland Gory RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland Gory RP

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 am

Cerise roared at the impact of hitting the floor, but hissed and moaned at the feel of teeth. This was it, she was his, it was what she had always wanted from him.
    "Cut me...deeper..." She moaned. "Please, I want...pain..."

"Indeed it was." Hatter murmured. "That was me on my best behaviour." He turned to her.
    "I've accidentally killed my lovers when on my worst. There's a reason there's only one female left, and that's because she's Avalon's." He carried on walking.
    "But..." He purred. "If you're still willing to be a tad more naughty, I hear the Palace has a few spare whips and chains." His teeth flashed in a crooked grin.
    "If you can handle me."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Jynx sucked in breathe through her teeth, she grinned savagely and looked at him, she laughed darkly "Oh sweet Hatter.. I think the question is, can you handle me?" She smiled, a glint in her eyes. She rested her hand on her hips and cocked her head to the side. She was excited for this, wondering what he was thinking

Avalon chuckled at her. He ran his teeth down her neck and made cuts, he grabbed a piece of broken glass and ripped her dress off. He smiled and ran the broken glass along her body "Do you really want me to hurt you, love? You will scream, cry out, you might even beg for me to stop. To not torture you.. but you won't, will you? Because you love the pain and love to forget everything else, isn't that right?" He looked down at her. Tasting her sweet blood on his lips
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Hatter walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.
    "No more games, poppet." He murmured, chuckling in low tones. "We get to that palace, and I will have the sincere pleasure of wiping that unfairly sexy grin off your face. If I kill you, I'm taking no blame..." He licked the shell of her ear before nibbling on her neck, grabbing her hand and pulling her along as he walked; the speed had risen in the past thirty seconds.

Cerise moaned wantonly. He was right. She hated existing, hated herself. She only lived for him.
    "Yes...master..." She purred as she felt the glass once again on her porcelain skin.
    "Take me...please...I'll do whatever you want..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Avalon purred, loving the sound of her calling him master. He clenched his teeth and snapped his fingers, making chains appear. He chained her up fully and smiled "Of course, you like this, don't you, love?" He asked and smiled. He yanked her head over to him with her hair and bit her bottom lip hard, sucking on it, then took the glass and carved a heart onto her chest, just enough to have blood coming form it, he smiled at his work "Fucking beautiful.." He mumbled, his pants tightening fast form looking at her

Jynx giggled at his sudden fast pace. "I am looking forward to it.. and trust me, you won't kill me" After ahwile She grinned and started to drag him, wanting to tantazlize him. She moaned ruffly "But, Allistair..." She closed her eyes half way "My feet hurt soooo bad" She moaned again and hid a smile

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Cerise threw her head back and screamed. It was a wordless noise, but it told him she was loving it. She dropped her head, but looked up at the words 'fucking beautiful.' Green, desperate, lusting eyes stared at him from behind black bangs.
    "Please Master...touch me..."

"Well, a gentleman must help a lady in distress~" Hatter sing-songed. He strode up behind her and pulled her off the ground, carrying her bridal-style. She felt like air to him. He looked down into her big blue eyes and kissed her.
    "Not far now." He started running, never seeming to tire.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Jynx gasped and rolled her eyes teasingly, she threw her arm around his neck and clung onto him, she felt his muscle beneath his clothes, a slight growl of wanting came through her throat. She bit her lip "The faster the better.. although.." She yawned dramatically "Im getting pretty tired... I might have to just sleep if it takes too long to get there" She fluttered her eyes, starting to close them

Avalon grinned and kissed her breasts, he moved his hand to her thighs and brushed up against her. He grinned and stuck three fingers inside her and moved his thumb in slow, lazy circles. He smiled and trailed kisses up to her mouth

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Hatter allowed her to fall asleep, and smiled when she did so.
    "Just what have you gotten yourself into?" He muttered to himself, smiling. Suddenly his eyes swirled and a grin appeared on his face.
    "Another girl to fuck to death, eh, old chap? The bitch means nothing to you anyway, just a free, easy shag." Hatter stopped and shook his head.
    "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" He hissed at himself.
    "She's different! Keep quiet, you fool!"

Cerise moaned into his mouth, thrusting herself on to his hand. He felt so good, but she wanted more pain, wanted him to make her work for it, talk dirty to her, completely degrade her...but maybe she was asking too much?
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Avalon grunted and took his hands away, he snapped his fanger and a chain collar appeared, he grinned and put it around her neck. He pulled on it with a leash, digging into her flesh. He clenched his teeth and stood, pointing to his pants "Take them off, with your teeth" He chuckled, loving this game "Don't you want it? You want to be this, my pet, my bitch, my whore" He grinned

Jynx moaned and snuggled her head into his chest as she slept softly, her hand around his neck slid to his shirt and she bunched the fabric in her hands, feeling vulnerable and small
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Cerise nodded.
    ''Yes, Master Avalon...'' she moaned. Those names were turning her on horrendously far more than they should have. Sharp little teeth gripped at his zipper, before pulling it down. Her head then went to his waistband, pulling it down just enough for his buldge to come out over the top. She nuzzled her face into it.

''She trusts you. I wonder if that means she'll take it up the ass like a good little slut.'' Hatter's inner self commented as they reached the Palace. ''No point arguing with me when I'm the one she's fucking. Keep your gob shut and I'll let you choose how we fuck her.'' Hatter took back control and growled.
    ''Don't kill her, for crying out loud. I like this one more than all the Alice's we've had before. jynx isn't an Alice.''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Avalon chuckled and moaned, then yanked on her neck, pricking it "I said take them off, you can play later" He grinned wickidly "If your a good little whore with me, I might give you a surprise" He licked his lips and watched her

Jynx shifted and licked her lips, force of habit, and sighed in her sleep, something dark comingto her mind...
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Cerise stopped at the word 'surprise'. What could he mean? She got back to work, removing his boxers. It all felt so natural yet so dirty...and she loved it.
    ''What now, Master?'' she questioned.

Hatter stared down at the girl curiously, wondering what she was thinking about.
    ''She better do as told too, unlike those other ones. I want her to obey, but I like it when they cheat and tease too.''Hatter's inner self proclaimed as they reached the drawbrige.
    ''Strangely,'' Hatter responded. ''I don't see that posing too much of an issue...''
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Jynx stirred and fluttered her eyes open. She realized what she was doing and blushed letting go of him quickly, although didn't want to fall and put her arm back around his neck "You let me fall asleep?" She asked and laughed softly. Looking up at him, she gave him a daring look "You didn't try anything, did you?"

Avalon grinned and yanked her face up to him, he kissed her hard and looked her in the eyes "Pleasure me, I want you to remember every inch of my cock, know it, if we are to be eachothers, but right now, you are my bitch, and you do as I ask, unless you want to be punished" He gave a dangerous grin and pushed her back down. He put chains around her wrist and behind her back, too tightly and made them bleed. So she couldn't use her hands
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Hatter laughed.
    ''Of course not, angel! How dare you even accuse me of such a thing!'' he laughed, the noise echoing around the crumbling stonework.
    ''Well, we're here.'' he smiled down at her. She was incredibly cute like that, snuggled into his chest.

Cerise did a ordered, running her sharp little snakes tongue up and down Avalon's length before teasing the tip and then deep throating the lot. She clenched her fists to stop her gagging reflex until her filled her mouth. She let him go with a pop before working on his balls, nuzzling her face into his crotch while moaning and constantly staring up at him with her half lidded big green eyes.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Avalon made a grunt/moan, he squeezed his eyes shit and fisted his hands in her hair "Fuck Cerise, love...you amaze me and surprise me in everything you do.." He said and looked down at her, he chuckled, loving how she looked, at his command, all his, only his. His eyes flashed "Do you like sucking and putting your facei n my dick love?" He asked, amused

Jynx shivered when he called her Angel. She looked up at him and her face went beet red "Well, what are we waiting for?" She asked softly and leaned up to kiss him.

(lol I have been on her literally ALL day, I was going to train a horse, never been worked with and he literally went bronco crazy on me, he caught me off guard and I got bucked off, banged up my back and I can't really move lol)

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 am

(aww hope you're okay soon. I can get on more now with free internet on my phone, but it doesn't work unless in the house. Last week of school, so late nights forever!)

Cerise nodded, wanting to please him and make him produce more of those noises.
    ''I do...'' she purred, laping up precum like a small kitten.

Hatter caught her lips in his own, slowly placing her on the floor so he could hold her in his arms a different way. She tasted of honey and cinnamon, whichhe didn't mins at all.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Avalon moaned and his body relaxed, he grinned and before he would get to far in the situation. HE grabbed her and put her on the floor. He snapped his fingers, a leather strap appearing "Ass up, face down, love" He licked his lips, wanting to fufill her wish. he watched her intently

Jynx smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him fiercly, biting his lip, he always tasted like tea, she giggled at him and wrapped her legs around him too

(thanks, and omg really?? We got out of school like 2months ago.. I start again in about another month and a half lol)
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

(we only get 5 weeks :/ it sucks all kinds of ass.)

Cerise shuffled on to all fours, resting her head between her clenched fists on the ground and raising her ass in the air. She gasped at the sudden contact, but delved into the stinging pain.

She seemed to be sing her habit on him now, although he didn't half mind it. He dragged her down the corridors, occasionally backing her up against the wall until they reached the Master bedroom. Hatter threw his top-hat to the side, before kneeling on the edge of the bed.
    ''Clothes off, lie down.'' His darker half was back agin, bluebells and lavender swirling in his eyes. There was no more nice, sweet Alistair, only sadistic, seductive Hatter.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Jynx laughed "Are you being pushy now, Allistair?" She mocked and rolled her eyes. Sitting on the bed and crossing her legs. being stubborn, she grinned and cocked her head to the side, looking into his eyes, she loved them, its like she could lose herself in them.

Avalon grinned and hit the leather piece over her, never hitting the same place twice. He licked his lips and watched her jump, he loved this, but didn't want to hurt her too bad, and scare her away. When he was finished with that he yanked her collar and entered her from behind, he purred again at her wetness

(oh wow)
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"Pushy? Love, this is me asking nicely." Hatter smirked. He ripped off his shirt and walked over to the bed. He glared at her legs.
    "Open them." He pulled a knife from his belt. "Or I'll do it myself."

Cerise groaned at the sudden intrusion, before rocking back on him. Her ass stung and there were tears in her eyes but it didn't mean she wasn't loving every God-damned second of it.
    "Ahh...nng...Master..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Jynx jumped at his mood change. She rolled her eyes and very slowly opened her legs. She smiled slightly "Oh, this is the, other, side of you... Hello" She said and looked up at Hatter "I will call you Hatter, and Allistair is Allistair" She bit her lip and chewed it "So, do you decide when to come out? Or does Allistair control you? Because I love this side" She asked and giggled, every bit curious but turned on at the same time.. she did love this side more than anything.. but sweet Allistair..

Avalon smiled at her, the pleasure filling him. he groaned and pulled her head back by her hair "What is it you want Cerise? I will give you anything"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Hatter smirked.
    ''He, my dear, coulldn't control me if his life depended on it.'' He crawled on the bed with the knife in his mouth before dropping it on the bedside cabinet.
    ''And you may love me, poppet, but I'm only here for a quick shag. Then again, if you do well enough, I may even let him out.'' He grinned, stroking a long, thin, pale finger down her face.
    ''I'm the one who kills his lovers, so I would behave if I were you, little lady.'' He growled, voice dropping very low as he did so.

Cerise looked up, wide eyed.
    ''I-uhm...I-I...'' She mentally hit herself for stuttering.
    ''I need you to fuck me hard and fast and cum all over me, Master.'' she moaned, ass still in the air, her left cheek on the floor as she looked up at him sideways, blushing insanely.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Avalon chuckled "With pleasure, my love" He turned her around to face him, forcing her on her back ruffly and entered her. Moaning as he did so at her tightness. He grinned an stroked her hair and started to thrust inside her, sweet yet erotic "Your perfect, you that, don't you?" He asked between his efforts

Jynx frowned and grabbed his finger, she forced him on his back on the bed and looked at him with piercing eyes "Listen, I have no problem with you, you are apart of Allistair so I must be kind and polite.. because.." She trailed off, not knowing why she felt what she did for him "Anyway, don't threaten me, because I have what you want, and I can tease and play.. so be easy.." She licked her lips and kissed him, molding her body to his, straddling him

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 pm

The knife was suddenly at Jynx's throat.
    ''Oh, I see, you want to be in control?'' He grinned as he backed her up. ''Well, listen here [i]sweetheart[i],'' He then turned the knife on himself.
    ''If you don't behave and do as ordered, dear little Alistair pays for your mistakes. it doesn't hurt me, but it hurts him, honey.'' He backed her up against the wall and took her mouth roughly.
    ''Your choice, cupcake.'' He smirked smugly, dragging a hand down her naked form.
    ''The two of us can play your little control game, and you quite frankly have nothing I give a damn about. i enjoy cheating, because it secures me victory.'' he hissed, grabbing the chains from the wall behind her and tying her wrists painfully tight.

Cerise stared up with tearful emerald eyes that looked almost innocent. She melted at his words.
    ''You...thank you...beautiful man...'' she choked out. She was never good with words, but it would have to suffice.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Jynx chewed her lips, she smiled slightly. She liked him, he was... reasonable, in a way. She knew she was an idiot for loving every second of this. She looked up at him, licking her lips "Well then give me all you got, Hatter. Because if this is your game, I won't attack back.. Do what you want with me, I'll enjoy it either way" She replied simply and seductively, fluttering her eyes and moving torwards him, swaying her hips. She wiggled her wrists and moaned in pain

Avalon smiled and kissed her "Don't say anything" He said and went to her neck
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Hatter grinned. She was feisty, but willing. A nice change from the screaming Alice's he'd had before. Plus the fact she wasn't as dainty as them. True, he enjoyed some of their tears and screams, but it got annoying after a while. He just hoped she would deliver.
    Hatter started to mark her. If he was keeping her, she was his. He bit down hard, sharp teeth piercing pale flesh, the taste of blood strong in his mouth. He looked up, eyes no longer distinguishably purple or turquoise, but moving so fast it was a mix, and smirked smugly through half-lidded eyes, sharp teeth showing.

Cerise shut her eyes and lay back. This was perfection at its finest. She moaned and purred Avalon's name but made no more attempts to talk, up until the end.
    "A-Avalon...so close..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:48 am