Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 13 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:25 am

"Of course," Scar smiled, walking over to there floor where he'd chucked his pants last night and throwing them over to him. She swayed her ass a little as she walked out of the room towards the kitchen.

Lucas moved his mouth away and bit the inside of her leg while his fingers moved inside of her, speeding up and drawing her closer.

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 13 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:01 am

Samantha moaned and dug her nails into his neck. Her knees steered to buckle as she lost it. She panted and screamed his name, not being able to think straight

James groaned and put his pants on. He ran a hand through his hair before following her. He watched her and leaned against the wall. Enjoying the view
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Lucas held her up with one hand as he pushed her over the edge. His fangs sank into her skin as her orgasm raged and he drank her sweet blood.

Scar went to the refrigerator and took out everything she needed to make him a very meaty breakfast. She walked over the the stove and started on the bacon, sausages and fried bread.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:14 pm

James grinned "mmmm, and she can cook" he teased and winked

Sam cried out, she sucked in her breathe and gulped for air. He kept drinking.. Longer than normal.. She knew her body had enough but couldn't tug him off "Lucas.." She whispered. Coming down for her release
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm

"You. Taste. So. Good," Lucas said between mouth fulls of blood. The taste of her lust for him in her blood was driving him to the edge of madness as he slipped into his blood lust state.

Scar shrugged, "Only when I'm hungry." She gave him a cheeky smile as she turned back to the stove.

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:43 am

Samantha had a tear fall. Her body gave out from underneath her. Blackness filling her sight as he held her up.. Still drinking.. He wasn't going to hurt her.. He said so! He said so! She meant to scream at him in rage, but her voice had left her. Her head tipped to the side "Lucas.." She whispered again, barely audible- and fell into blackness, into a peaceful sleep

James chuckled "well you could be huge y'all the time" he licked his lips and stalked over to her
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:54 am

Lucas snapped out of it as he realised what he was doing and he instantly went to close the wound. He picked her up, carrying her out of the sower and sitting her up leaning against the shower. As he started to dry her off he whispered gently apologies, kissing her forehead every now and again.

Scar finished with the food and she put it all on plates for the two of them. She carried them over to the table and set them down.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:59 am

Samantha's breathing was scarce and she didn't move a muscle. Her heart beating slowly from the lack of blood to produce anything. Slowly shutting itself down.

James wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing her temple and growling possessively
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 am

Once she was dry, Lucas picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, wrapping her in a blanket and sitting her up against the pillows. He checked her pulse, finding it slow and weak which worried him a lot.

"Down tiger," Scar laughed, kissing his nose, "I won't have any growling at the table."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:07 am

James raised an eyebrow "we were from the dog family and now we are to cats?" He frowned at the thoughts.. Wolf to tiger. Wanting to gag at the thought

SAMs body was getting slightly colder. She fell over on the bed, not holding herself up
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 am

Lucas held her up, stroking her damp hair and rubbing a hand over her cold skin. He frowned, realizing that it was all his fault.
    "Wake up for me Sammy," He muttered into her ear, "I need you."

"Your noise wasn't very canine," Scar teased, sitting down at the table, "And what does it matter, it's not as if I just called a dog at cat."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:22 am

Samantha didn't budge. Her body started to go into a frenzy. Shaking miserably.

James pursed his lips "I just have a thug about cats.. Disgustingly" he said and shrugged. Sitting down to eat
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 am

"Really?" Scar said, taking a bite, "I think they can be kinda cute at times. Big cats are scary though, big dogs are just... misunderstood."

"I'm sorry," Lucas muttered again, kissing her neck gently so he could feel her dying pulse, "Please fight for me Sammy, I don't want to have to turn you. You don't deserve a monster's life."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:31 am

James his his grin and ate. He needed to change the subject "so you havnt showed me your paintings"

Samantha's body stop shaking and her eyes flashes open. They landed on his and rage and sadness filled them, her mouth opening to say something. Then her head fell back
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:34 am

Lucas burried his face in her shoulder, hiding his watery eyes. "I really like you Sam and I'm so sorry I did this, I'm a monster, I didn't mean to."

"Eat first, then art," Scar said, taking another huge bite.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:36 am

James watched her for a second before scaring the meat down first, then eating the rest. He sighed contently

Sam just gave him a silent, lonely reply. Her veins starting the show as her skin started losing color
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 am

Lucas nuzzled her neck gently, he wanted to wait for her to fight back before he did something stupid like turn her, but he knew he didn't have the time to wait.

"Had enough?" Scar asked, taking her last bite and pushing the plate away.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:41 am

SAMs pulse did nothing he was hoping for. She was as gonna as Kurt Kobain

James thought "for now" he grinned

Isn't it like, super late/early for you??
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 am

No Kurt jokes aren't funny! *Dies of feels*)

Lucas had no choice, he nuzzled her neck gently a few times, feeling the last threads of her humanity before sinking his fangs in and draining the last of her blood. He used one nail to tear open his wrist, which he pressed to her lips, ordering her to drink with his mind before she was gone forever.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:48 am

(He was my favorite of all time hehe.. He's my man Wink lol does of feels..

SAMs body didn't move for a second but she moved quickly. Her lips pressing to his wrists and she drank his blood. Gurgling.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am

[quote="LiveItUp"](He was my favorite of all time hehe.. He's my man ;)lol does of feels..

SAMs body didn't move for a second but then she moved quickly. (Makes sense)Her lips pressing to his wrists and she drank his blood. Gurgling.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:53 am

(Yeah it's almost 2am and I've been up for almost 20 hours, but I've had a lot of coffee and sleep isn't working)

Lucas stroked her hair as she drank, continuing to mutter his apologies. He sighed, feeling incredibly guilty for everything he'd done to her.

Scar picked up the plates and put them in the sink, not bothering to wash them up. "You really want to see my art now?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:55 am

James nodded "ugh yeah, the. I want to try and paint" he winked and grinned wickedly

Samantha stopped and her eyes fluttered open. Pain shot through her. She looked up at him. Her eyes, well you know, vampirey. She sucked in her breathe. She knew she felt different.. What happened?. She smacked her lips together and hissed as the pain increased
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 am

(And oh gosh gurl hahaha I can't believe that.. I would be out)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 am

(Yeah, I've drank a whole box of coffee machine capsule thingys today, so sleep is not an option. But I might try again in a minute, I'm feeling a bit sleepy. lol)

Lucas hugged her tightly as as she woke, squeezing her tighter than he could have done when she was a human. He kissed her neck, muttering gently against her cold skin.

"Somehow I can't imagine you painting," Scar laughed, walking into the main room and opening the chest that contained all her art stuff, "Go nuts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 pm