Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 14 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 am

(Nawwww Sad lol but yeah you gotta be tired)

Samantha looked down at him. The pain was terrible. She saw his wrist. She wasn't an idiot. Her changed from rage to fright. What did he do to her? "What did you do?!" She jumped out of his arms. She didn't realize her strength and power. Slamming against the wall. "What did you do?!" She screamed and was afraid.. Of herself. She looked in the mirro. She screamed again

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 14 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 am

"I'm sorry," Lucas said walking over to the closet to get some clothes since he'd just noticed his nakedness, "I couldn't lose you. It's all my fault, I couldn't stop drinking."

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:11 am

Samantha looked at herself. She was shaking from from. The pain shooting through her was dreadful. She whimpered and realised everything "it is your fault.. You killed me!" She slapped him and tears fell down her cheeks.

James saw the wolves he smirked "I was thinking more nakedness.." He mumbled
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 am

Lucas dropped to his knees, looking up at her, "I know, it's all my fault. I vamped out and you paid the price. I am so sorry Sam, I shouldn't have forced you into this life, but I can't deal with losing you."

Scar chucked shaking her head a little. She pulled out an almost empty sketchbook, the picture she snapped of the wolf who saved her and a pencil. Pencil in hand, she started to sketch the photo while he looked though her finished works.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:17 am

James was shocked "these are amazing" he saw one.. Oh shit... Him. "This is one sexxy wolf" he said, teasing "do you come up with this from your head?"

Samantha sobbed "you promised me..." Her throat was dry and burned like nuts "I..." She blinked and sniffed the air. Her eyes darker. Her fangs out for the first time "I.." She said and stormed out with jeans on and a shirt. Pulling them on as she ran
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 pm

"Some of them," Scar replied, "Some of them are from pictures I take and some of them are from memory."

Lucas ran after her, "Please, Sam, I know you hate me right now, but don't go. You haven't fed yet and you're going to want blood. Please stay for a bit, you could hurt someone right now."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Samantha couldn't hear him. Her eyes lustful. She had no control over herself. She ran out of the place and sniffed the air. Running as fast as she could. She zoned in a a little girl that was crying on a curb, she seemed to of cut herself badly

James raised an eyebrow "I want this one... It's my favorite..." He grinned "is tap that" he said pointing to the wolf "that is one piece of meat" he joked teasingly, chuckled to himself
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:27 pm

Lucas ran after her at top speed, not even noticing his lack of shoes and shirt. He grabbed hold of her before she reached the girl and held her in a tight grip. "Think of what you're doing Sam," He growled in her ear, "You don't want to hurt anyone."

"That's the wolf that saved me," Scar told him as she took the pad and tore the page he wanted out.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Sam hissed and him and drained around. She elbowed him hard in the guy. With her strength now it equaled him. Plus just being turned her powers were super sensitive. She kicked out and lashes at him. Throwing him to the ground as she pounced on the girl

James smirked knowingly "huh, think you'll ever see him again??"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

"Who knows?" Scar shrugged, "But the next full moon is next week, and I'll be where I usually am if he turns up."

Lucas grunted in pain, standing up slowly and then running over to her once he saw what she was doing. He pulled Sam off of the girl and threw her into a nearby building. He picked up the girl and threw her into her parents arms, shouting at them to run away.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Sam moaned and struggled to get up. She looked around for the girl, seeing her off with other parents... More blood.. Her eyes dialated and she went to run for them

James sighed and ran a hand through his hair "that's really dangerous, that wolf may not be able to protect you from a pack of hungry wolves"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Lucas ran afterSam, picking her up in a death grip and starting to drag her towards his house. "I will get you blood, just calm down!"

"I've done it every full moon since I was 7 years old," Scar replied, "I'm not going to stop because I sighted one small pack of wolves. Besides, if you're that worried you could come with me."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:36 pm

James shook his head "Nawww... In not much of sight seeing.." He mumbled

Sam frailest around, irritated as he held her
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Lucas continued to drag her back, opening the door with his foot and shoving her inside. "Go upstairs, NOW."

Scar went back to her sketch, letting him continue to go through the chest.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Sam flinched at his voice. She stopped from the list and was shocked. She felt the fangs and fell backwards on the floor.. What did she just try to do?? She shook and tears fell

James sighed and finished "those are amazing babe" he said and went over to her. Tilting her chin up and kissing jer
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Lucas locked both of the locks on the door before running upstairs and getting a bag of blood from the refrigerator. He brought it to her, 'Drink, before you really hurt someone"

Scar leaned in close, kissing him back. She pulled away, "I think you're one of the first people who actually appreciates my art."

Last edited by ScarletTears on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Sam shook her head, her fangs slid back out. She backed up and went against the wall "no way... In not" she frowned at him. Her eyes only showed fear
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Lucas held it out to her, "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you Sammy, but you have to drink this before something bed happens."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Sam shook her head and went under the bag and held herself to his chest "honey please" she whispered desperately "please I can't" she said. Her vampire side doing everything in it's power to drink
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Lucas pulled her to into his arms, his kissed her forehead gently brushing her hair from her eyes, "You don't have to right now. It's okay, just before you try and go outside you have to drink or you're going to hurt a human without meaning to."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Samantha sobbed into his chest "human..." She murmured and ran a hand down his chest "I'm not drinking blood"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Lucas scooped her into his arms and carried her into the main room. He sat on the couch letting her cry while he stroked her soft hair.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Samantha wrapped her arms and legs around him. Making his chest wet with tears... It was so cold.. But she couldn't feel anything.. "Promise me nothing will happen??"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Scar leaned in close, kissing him back. She pulled away, "I think you're one of the first people who actually appreciates my art."

"I promise," Lucas muttered, kissing her forehead again.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Samantha smiled "this May not be so bad then... Just don't leave me.." She said and kissed his neck

James grinned "I appreciate a lot of other things too" he said and winked at her

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am