Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 8 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm

A man saw Sam from an alley. He was a ancient vampire. Handsome. She shook his head at the girl. Feeling sorry for her. He went to her and picked her up

James threw on his faded jeans and brown leather jacket. Underneath was his right white shirt
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 8 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Scar cleaned up the apartment the best she could before scrubbing off the paint. She put on a short black dress with killer back heels and straightened her hair.

Lucas found himself following an intoxicating scent. He continued on the same path until he smelt another vampire and...her...
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:08 pm

James started walking to her house. It took him long enough but he got there. He knocked on the door. Grinning

The vampire took her to her house.. She smelled delicious.. Not like any others. He shook his head and layed her on his bed. Covering her up. As he looked closer he saw the bite marks... Fresh. He hissed, she was owned by another??
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Lucas followed the scent back to an old house on the edge of town. He walked around it a few times before deciding to wait and see what would happen in the next few hours.

Scar finished putting on her makeup as he knocked. She put down her mascara and moved over to the door and opening it with a huge grin plastered on her face.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:15 pm

James couldn't help it but let his eyes travel her body "you look.. Amazing" he smiled and looked I to her eyes

The man clenched his teeth "damn..." He looked at her and ran a finger down her
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Scar smiled a little, "As do you." She stepped back, effortlessly moving in the heels as she invited him in.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 pm

When he went in he smiled "I'd love to see some of your paintings.. I know it's random but I do want to see what the colleges are missing"

The vampire frowned.. He took his hand away. She was obviously a blood slave and he would not go against his own kind. He ground hi teeth and opened the door to leave
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Scar turned around to look at him, her eyes wide, "Really?"

Lucas heard someone open the door and he rushed to the front of the property, pinning the vamp who came out to the wall.
    "Why did you take her?!" he hissed
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:28 pm

The vampire hissed. He shoved him off. He was a strong vampire "look, I found your little slave on the streets and felt bad so I took her I . She was obviously in no good health.. You should know to take care of them!" He paused and looked at Lucas, his eyes widened "wait... Lucas?" He said, shocked

James nodded "really" he winked
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:32 pm

"Depends who's asking," Lucas grunted, releasing the vamp.

Scar smiled, "No one's ever wanted to see my art before."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:34 pm

James grinned "well I defiantly want to see it now"

The vampire chuckled "I thought you were dead.. I worked beside you long ago my friend. We were like brothers.. It's William. I guess we both had the same fate"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:38 pm

"If I remember rightly, you stole my woman while I was asleep and got on a boat. To France," Lucas said, fixing his with a harsh look.

"Not now," Scar replied, "Right now I want to dance and possibly get drunk, I'll show whatever you want tomorrow."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:41 pm

William chuckled "you had a new woman every other week Lucas. I didn't think you minded too much. They always died anyway" he shrugged

James raised an eyebrow "I like the sound of that. Let's go then" he grinned, hunger in his eyes

Samantha awoke slowly, she sat up. Looking around at the unfamiliar place. She growled. And gave up, there was a bottle of everclear (super strong alcohol, 99%) she sighed and poped it open, taking a couple swigs.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Scar grabbed her purse and followed James out and down the stairs.

"Things are different now," Lucas said with a shrug, "What are you doing in my town anyway?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:51 pm

William shrugged "I'm always traveling, each town gets old after a few years now." He sighed "why are you in such a small town?"

Samantha groaned... It was super hot. So she took off her clothes. She sighed.. And went downstairs. Barely being able to walk. She opened the fridge.. Nothing. She opened the cabinets and threw plates on the ground. Laughing. She jumped down and cried out from the shards of glass. Then fell to the floor. Screaming from the glass as she fell on her back. Then laughed histaricaly
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:52 pm

James held the small of Scars back and led her to the club. He led her to the bar and ordered four shots. Grinning at her
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:58 pm

"I like it here," Lucas shrugged, "No one notices me." He sniffed the air, "I smell blood."

Scar grinned back taking the first one and downing it in one go. She put the glass back onto the bar and looked at him.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

James chuckled and downed his two. Rasing an eyebrow as he got more

William smelled the air too. He grunted and opened the door. He looked horrified as the girl was naked on his kitchen floor, covered in blood. And what was she doing?? Giving herself tattoos with the broken glass?

Samantha finished her bat on herself and laughed. Looking up innocently

William tried to hold back but his fangs came out and his eyes went savage as he lunged for her
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Lucas ran forward, pushing William away and pulling Sam into his arms. He was used to her blood and although it made him hungry it didn't have too much of an effect

Scar drank two more before turning to James, "Are you trying to get me drunk?!" she asked over the roar of the music.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 pm

James grinned wickedly "should I be?"

William hissed and seemed to snap out of ot "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me.." He mumbled

Sam looked up at the man holding her. She hissed "your the fucker sucker ducker" she laughed at herself even more
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:18 pm

"Will, I want to take her back to mine, she's dangerous like this," Lucas muttered, holding her tight.

"I want to dance first, then you can get me drunk," Scar laughed, standing up and taking her hand.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:21 pm

James followed her up and grinned. He wanted to see this girl dance

Sam tried to wriggle from his grasp "I'm not going... Anywhere!!" She said and kneed him in his balls. She laughed and winced at a piece of glass stuck into her

William nodded "please... Goodbye Lucas" he sighed at the mess
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:46 pm

"I'm sorry about your house," Lucas said, wincing at the pain in his groin as he went to pick here up again.

Scar took his hand, leading him onto the dance floor and moving closer into him.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:49 pm

James grinned and her, he put his hands on her waist and started to move with her

William shrugged "I have plenty of time to clean it up"

Samantha screamed and kneed him again. "Get away!" She yelped and scooted backwards
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Lucas rolled his eyes and he slung her over his shoulder, vampire running back to his building and up the stairs.

Scar started to dance to the music, moving in small rhythmic movement and grinding against him a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 am