Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play Empty ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 11:55 am

For the last few humans on Earth, the choice is slavery or death. They can try to run, hide, escape, but eventually the Hunters find them and take them to be sold a the slave market. Only humans can be sold as slaves, they are brought by all manner of creatures, Vampires, Werewolves, Changelings even wizards. A lifetime of service awaits you, and all you can do as the bids roll in is pray your master will be kind.

Once you are sold, your life is in your master's hands. He or she can force you to do anything for their pleasure and vampires tend to be kinky bastards.

In this strange land there is only one law, a vampire cannot fall in love with a human. As if that ever happens...
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Nicholai walked into the slave market. Ayden was beside him, a chain running from the front of the leather collar around the slave's neck to Nicholai's wrist.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Skylar meanwhile was meandering through the crowds to the latest slave market. The market place was alive with many different types of mystical beings. A group of wizards to one side he heard discussing their latest spell discoveries while a group of werewolves to his left were smashing each other's faces in.
    -How very idiotic- he thought to himself, turning up his coat collar and making his way towards the large wooden stage in the centre.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Nick strode towards the auction platform, tugging Ayden's chain as he walked. His bight eyes scanned the gathering crowds for any sign of Skylar but so far his search had proved futile.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Skylar had gone to the back to speak to the auctioneer.
    "Anything worthwhile today?" The auctioneer grinned.
    "Some very pretty ones. Oh, and Nicholai showed up earlier, said he was looking for you." Skylar stroked a strand of white from his face and behind his ear.
    "I'll keep an eye out."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Nicholai walked to the side wall and forced Ayden to kneel on the ground beside him. He glanced down at his finely manicured nails and grunted distastefully. Under his thumbnail there were still traces of his breakfast. He sighed and started to pick at the hardened blood whilst still looking up every now and again to look for Skyler.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

-Damned Nicholai, what does he want with me?- Skylar thought as he exited from behind the stage. Ten minutes until the beginning of the auction...oh, there he was at the side, looking all fancy with his dark hair and suit. Skylar personally thought his coat looked better. What was that, a new slave boy? Where was he getting them from? This one didn't actually look too bad, long brown hair, blue eyes, muscled, tattoos. Nicholai, that sly dog. Skylar made his way through the crowd towards him.

Last edited by MidiZ on Sun May 26, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling :/)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Nicholai smirked a little when he saw Skylar heading his way, "Ah, Skylar, I've been looking for you."

Ayden raised his head a little to look at the newcomer but Nicholai raised his hand a clipped the slave's ear so he kept his gaze on the floor.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 pm

"So I heard. It looks like you've got the boy well trained." Skylar smirked. "So, what did you want? And make it quick, I have..." He took a quick glance at his silver pocket watch. "...About seven minutes. Take your time, just do it quickly." The crowd around the stage was slowly forming and becoming larger. Skylar wanted the best, and he was going to have it.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Nick chuckled a little, "A well trained slave wouldn't raise his head in the first place. That is what I needed to speak to you about, actually. The boy almost killed Juliette three days ago. He won't respond to any of our training methods. You seem to have a talent for breaking those who cannot be broken."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Skylar grinned.
    "Well, I don't like to brag..." He exclaimed sarcastically, mockingly bowing to the original vampire. He looked at the boy closer, grinning.
    "I always love a challenge. 'Breaking' them..." He said with glee in his voice. "Is the most pleasurable part, I'll admit. Fine, I'll help you. And tell Juliette she owes me a favour."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 2:25 pm

"Well I would break him using my own methods, but the girl has forbidden it," Nick sighed, "I warn you though, Ayden in irreplaceable, kill him, and you'll be dust by morning."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 pm

"I can't guarantee I won't play with him or tamper with him..." Skylar growled happily. "But I'll keep him alive. What's so special about him anyway? He looks like all the others if you ask me." He picked up the boy's chin and looked more closely at him.
    "Surely Juliette won't disapprove of my methods, will she?" He sent a questioning grin Nicholai's way.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 2:39 pm

"He was the leader of the resistance," Nick bragged, "And outside my house Juliette has no place to question anybody's methods."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 2:44 pm

"Perfect. I'm going to need a name and that leash." Skylar grinned sadistically. Oh, this was going to be fun. Juliette, Nicholai, they all had something in common. They weren't willing to do what had to be done in order to truly break their slaves and have them begging for mercy. Skylar was an expert. He hadn't had a new project in a while. He turned to Nicholai.
    "Hurry. The auction is about to begin!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Nicholai gestured to the stage, "Buy what you want from here then return and I will give you all you need."
    He pulled Ayden to his feet and stepped forward into the crowds.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 2:52 pm

The auctioneer walked out.
    "Creatures of the night, and magical folk alike!" He bellowed. "Let the auctions begin!"
    Most of them were apparently 'virgin' girls, but Skylar wasn't buying it. He could tell. They smelt funny. He'd always had a preference for boys anyway.
    "Now, Fluture, orphan kid and very, very obedient! Starting at £200!" The small boy walked out on stage, and Skylar licked his lips.
    The boy was his for the taking.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Nick saw the obvious look of want on Skyler's face. He smirked and put his hand up to bid for the boy.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Sklyar turned to him and growled.
    "£500 and a trade-in." The crowd fell silent. Sklyar was willing to trade one of his own slaves for the boy. He glared at Nicholai and cocked an eyebrow.
    -Your turn, asshole.-
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Nicholai growled, knowing he couldn't compete with Skyler. He sighed it was fun while it lasted. He curled one pale hand in Alex's hair, pulling the slave back to his knees.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Skylar grinned in success as he went to collect his prize.
    The boy stood with his arms behind his back, looking down.
    "Look at me." The boy looked up. His green eyes shone in fear. Skylar had to resist the urge to lick his lips. He was /very/ pretty.
    A collar was placed around the boy and a leash attatched.
    "He's all yours." Skylar grinned at him.
    "We have to pick up another. Come." The boy followed him through the crowds until a grinning Skylar came face to face with a fuming Nicholai.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Nicholai gave him a bitter-sweet grin. "Congratulations on your purchase Skylar."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 3:53 pm

"Why, thank you. Now, I best be taking the pair of them to Vigilante Hall...how long do I have him for?" He nodded at Ayden. Fluture saw the older boy and hid slightly behind his new master, making the vampire grin.
    -I /really/ like him.-
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Ayden raised his head a little to fix one eye on his new master. He gulped nervously as Nick handed his lead over.

"Will three weeks be enough?" Nick asked, passing over the leash.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 4:27 pm

"Three weeks will be plenty." Skylar smirked, a leash now in each hand.
    "Feel free to pop over and check on the boy's progress any time you like..." He chirped as he dragged the two boys away from the market place and into their new lives.

(I would say end of Chapter one right there lol unless you wanna add any last thoughts from that bastard...I mean, our dearest Nicholai LOL Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am