Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 4 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Ayden went completely still at the vampire's words. As soon as Skylar was gone, he leaped out of bed and crossed over to the boarded up window, mind overflowing with thousands of escape methods, even though he knew none of them would work. He leaned against the cool wall and tried to slow his breathing back to a normal rate, eyes closed as he forced himself to calm down.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 4 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Arthur was suddenly behind him, hugging him by the waist.
    "Are...are you okay? No, why am I asking that, it's a stupid question! I'm sorry!" His forehead rubbed against the small of Ayden's back.
    "It'll be okay! He said he won't do anything bad! You said a week, remember?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:45 pm

"You don't get it, do you?" Ayden snapped, still to wound up to think, "You have no clue, you stupid child. What he's going to do to us, it's worse than anything else, anything you could possibly imagine."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Arthur let go and backed up towards the bed. He'd been hurt by that comment.
    "I don't, no." He murmured. "You're right. I am stupid. I am a kid." He looked at the door for a few seconds before running out of the room.
    "I hope you find a way out!" He called, before darting through the house to find somewhere to hide and cry.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Ayden shuddered, angry at himself for hurting Arthur when he was going to have to be so strong in the days the followed. He sprinted after the boy until he found him in the wardrobe of an empty guest room, sobbing.
    Ayden leaned down to hug him, wrapping his arms around the boy so tightly as if that could protect him from anything.
    "It's okay," he whispered, "I'm sorry I snapped, but I won't do it again. Please forgive me."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Arthur looked up, green eyes wide. He wanted to trust Ayden so badly, but the older boy had scared him with the sudden outburst. His arms felt warm and soothing and soon Arthur was burying his face in Ayden's neck, arms falling around his shoulders, never wanting to let go.
    "Please don't go yet. Stay with me. Tell me what's going to happen. Teach me."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:59 pm

"I can't," Ayden muttered, "I can't, I just need to get you out of here, to somewhere safe." He ran a gentle hand through Arthur's hair, feeling the soft locks beneath his hand and letting himself relax a little.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

"I can't go! One minute against those hunters and I'm gone! I can't fight, I can't run, I can't kill..." He looked up at Ayden, their faces just inches away from each other.
    "You...you go. I'll help you to escape. Leave me here. It'll be...better. I can't go, and you can't stay, so that's what we'll do." He looked upset as he said this, like the idea tore him to pieces, but he knew it was the best thing to do.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Ayden pressed his lips to Arthur's neck, just below his ear.
    "I can't leave you," Ayden assured him, "Can't and wont. I'm going to stay with you, help you get through this, three weeks isn't so bad and then when I'm back with Juliette I'll run away and help you escape, we can run away and no one will find us."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Arthur moaned at the soft touch of lips to his throat.
    "Thank you..." He gave Ayden a shy look, one that asked for permission. It was made up of blushing but strong eye contact. Their faces got closer.
    "Please...can I?" Fluture muttered.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Ayden nodded a little, "Yeah." He snaked a arm around Arthur's back, cradling the back of his head with one large hand.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Arthur leant slowly forward, his lips coming into contact with Ayden's. It lasted all of a second before they separated, Arthur's face red. It wasn't long before their lips rejoined, but for longer, and the battle of passion began.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Ayden stroked Arthur's hair as they kissed. He was desperate for more, but he didn't want to scare the boy so he just traced Arthur's bottom lip with his tongue.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Arthur opened his mouth obediently. He started moaning, pushing his body closer to Ayden's, allowing his hands to move down his chest. His body was screaming for more, and it wasn't long before it became physically obvious.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Ayden moved his hand to Arthur's shoulder and then further down so it was resting on his stomach as they continued to kiss. He let his tongue fish into the younger boy's mouth, tracing every curve across his teeth and tongue.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm

"Aleeeeex..." Arthur pined, their lips separating for a few seconds to catch their breathe.
    "Please..." He went to move his hands down when he froze.
    "What have we here?" Skylar grinned, peering over Ayden's shoulder. He pulled the boys up effortlessly.
    "Make your way to the master bedroom. Now." He growled, eyes glowing and lips pulled into an A-class smirk.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Ayden tensed again and entwined his fingers with Arthur's.
    "Come on," he muttered, leading the boy to where they;d found the master bedroom earlier.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 9:28 am

Fluture walked beside Ayden and behind Skylar. He didn't know what was going on, only that the bulge in his pants hadn't gone yet. Ayden's hands were clammy.
    He wanted to ask questions, but instead just squeezed Ayden's hand tighter to comfort him.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 10:20 am

Ayden was having trouble making his feet obey him, he wanted so badly to run but he needed to stay for Fluture. He shuddered a little at how calm the vampire was being and settled with squeezing the boys hand.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 10:22 am

Skylar turned at the bedroom door and saw how tense they were.
    "No need to worry..." He smiled, almost pleasantly, stroking each of their faces in turn.
    "You'll both get what you want from each other. I'm just...here to help the process." He hissed, before gesturing towards the bed.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 10:24 am

Ayden shifted on the balls of his feet for a few seconds before going to sit awkwardly on the edge of the bed, pulling Arthur down next to him.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 10:26 am

Arthur shuffled closer to him, hugging him, and looking sideways on in fear as Skylar shut the door.

(P.S, for this part, have as much access to Skylar as you please. It's hard manning two people at once. We'll share him.)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 10:36 am

Ayden untangled their fingers and draped his arm around Arthur's shoulder. He began to stroked the smooth, pale skin on Arthur's arm, looking up at Skylar as if to say 'you can't be serious about this.'
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

Skylar looked at him with a look of content that meant 'I'm dead serious.' He leant against the door frame.
    "Why don't you two get back to what you were doing?" He grinned. "Pretend I'm not here. You won't leave this room until you do anyway, and there's still Arthur's little...problem to resolve." Arthur blushed and crossed his legs.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 10:42 am

Ayden nodded a little, turning to Arthur and moving their lips closer together. His free hand was creeping towards his thigh.
    "Are you okay with this?" Ayden said, his voice husky with want, "Even with him here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:49 pm