Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 11 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Fluture moaned loudly, dragging the noise out as his eyes rolled back. That tongue was working wonders on his chest, and he couldn't praise that bloody fantastic hand enough.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 11 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Ayden's mouth left Fulture's chest and he swallowed the boy's next moan with a hungry kiss, his hands still working miracles on his length.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:21 pm

"Fuuuuck..." It was adorable yet extremely sexy when he swore.
    "Finish me, pleeeeease!" He begged as their lips separated.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Ayden started pumping and stroking, hard and fast. He pressed little kisses all over Fulture's face and neck, nipping in places.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm

"Ah...nng...Aydeeeen...AYDEN OH GOD YES AHHHH!" He screamed as ribbons of white sprayed over Ayden's chest. His hips snapped into Ayden's palm.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Ayden rolled off Arthur and lay by his side, stroking his face as he regained his breath.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm

"Th-that was...oh God,...'mazin!" Arthur panted.
    After a few minutes of just staring into each other's eyes in silence, Arthur sat up and grabbed the corset.
    "Do me up?" He asked.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Ayden nodded, "Come here then." He sat up and started to do up the laces, brushing feather light touches to Arthur's pale skin as he did so.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Arthur had to resist the urge to lean back into his touch. As the last laces were done, Skylar appeared at the door.
    "For you to be doing the laces up I assume they were undone a few minutes ago." He winked, swirling his usual wine glass.
    "Have fun?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Ayden smirked, "Perhaps." He winked at Arthur and took his hand, stroking his thumb over the palm.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm

"I'll take that as a yes. And this room is now yours, since you've come to like it so much." Skylar grinned.
    "I never used it anyway." He then held out a hand and gestured for someone to join him.
    "Ayden, I would like to speak to you in the next room, if you don't mind..."

(This is the Skylar/Ayden bit I wanted to do...)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Ayden tensed a little but he tried not to let it show to Arthur. He stood up stiffly, kissing Arthur on the cheek as he walked towards Skylar and stood in front of him, trying to work out what the vampire wanted.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 8:54 pm

They wandered into the next room. Skylar gestured for him to sit at the end of the bed.
    "You've become fond of him, but not fond enough to stay..." He sat behind Ayden and started stroking and combing the boy's long hair with his fingers.
    "Am I correct?" He whispered into the boy's ear.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Ayden forced himself to relax, leaning into Skylar's touch.
    "Fluture won't leave you...and I won't leave him," he replied after a few seconds of thinking.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 9:03 pm

"He's certainly loyal to me, yes." He started making butterfly kisses down Ayden's neck.
    "I'd give you anything you wanted if you did the same..." Hands started roaming his back.
    "You two mean a lot to me already. I want to keep the both of you. And I'm willing to pay any price you desire..." He growled huskily.
    "So, what shall it be, my Prince?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Ayden did tense this time as the vampire's words settled in. He thought for a second, even though he had a clear picture of what he wanted.
    "I want my family to be safe," he answered, "And I want to go outside, without chains."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm

"I've already told you about your family being able to use my grounds. I will guarantee their safety. And you may leave the house, on two conditions. You are never spotted by other vampires and you always return." He swung round to be in front of Ayden.
    "I care about you, and strive for your happiness." Their faces inched closer.
    "You can...trust me." He whispered, millimetres from Ayden's lips, willing the boy to accept his offer.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Ayden realized what Skylar was doing so he leaned forward a little, bringing his lips onto Skylar's.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Skylar grinned into the kiss. Ayden was still strong and wanting to dominate, but he didn't particularly mind. He especially didn't mind when Ayden pushed him back on the bed, white ponytail trailing off the end.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Ayden continued to kiss Skylar as the vampire's hands roamed his stomach. He liked dominating the other man even though he knew it would be short lived. He moved his hand to stroke Skylar's soft white hair.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Skylar purred as fingers combed his hair. His mouth went to his tattoos. Both of Ayden's lovers seemed to be attracted to them. Skylar licked down the tattoos, before coming up and sucking on his chest peaks.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Ayden moaned, Arthur was definitely right, he could learn to like, if not love the vampire. However, as Skylar rolled them over to gain more access he tensed up and started to chew his lip as he always did when he was out of his comfort zone.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm

"Just relax...let someone else do the hard work for once..." He palmed his shorts, half expecting nothing to happen due to the activities only minutes ago, but vampire kisses seemed to work wonders because a bulge was forming.
    Skylar ripped the black ribbon out of his hair, letting it tumble around his shoulders as he gave Ayden a half-lidded smile.

(DA RIBBON IZ OOT! SHIT'S GON GET CRAY CRAY XD )
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Ayden leaned back and relaxed, curling one hand in Skylar's gorgeous hair as the vampire worked. He felt his hips bucking up into the vampire's touch of their own accord, it was as if he was no longer in control of his body and somehow he was okay with that.
    "S...s..Skylar," he whimpered, his hands went to the buttons on Skylar's shirt, "Can I...?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Skylar straddled the boy's hips and smirked, sharp fingers dancing on the buttons of his shirt until it fell around his shoulders. Ayden's silence was promising.
    "So, my Prince, what do you think?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:19 pm