Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 13 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 12:05 pm

All three of them woke with a start. There was a terrible crashing at the front doors. Skylar cursed.
    "Damned Nicholai. I was enjoying that rest." He went to get up, when Fluture sat up.
    "Let me. I can serve, it's what I've been trained to do my whole life. You two get dressed."
    With that, the boy ran down the stairs and opened the door, bowing as he did so.
    "Master Nicholai, sir. An honour. Master Skylar is just getting ready. Of what nature is your call?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 13 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 pm

"I've come to check on my slave," Nick snapped, "And I don't appreciate being made to wait."

Ayden looked at Skylar as he pulled on his shorts, his eyes flashing with a little fear. "You wont make me go back to him? Will you?" he asked, needing reassurance.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Skylar shushed him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
    "Never. Never ever. You have my word. Now, let's get dressed. I want to leave Fluture alone with that ass-hat for as short a time as possible."

Fluture gulped and nodded.
    "Sorry for the delay, the Master was resting."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Ayden nodded, biting his bottom lip as he buttoned his shorts and moved to sit on the bed and wait for Skylar.

Nicholai snarled and walked around the entrance hall, aimlessly looking at objects.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Fluture stood by the door, shaking, head down.

Skylar could sense the boy's fear from upstairs, so hurried himself. He grabbed Ayden by the hand and pulled him into the hallway.
    "It'll be fine, I promise."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Ayden looked at Skylar as they walked. Eventually he asked, "Do you want me to look broken in front of Nick?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 1:43 pm

"No, no, the entire opposite." Skylar smirked.
    "If he thinks you're already beaten, he'll want you back already. Act a little off, but remain yourself." They appeared at the stairs.
    "Nicholai! Sorry to keep you waiting." He smirked. Fluture raced over to him and hid behind him. The other vampire's presence had shaken him up.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Ayden hung back a few steps. He raised his head and looked Nick in the eye, his eyes filled with hate.

"Ah Skylar, I trust this meeting means the boy hasn't tried to kill you yet," Nicholai smirked adding in a hushed voice, "Unfortunately."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 1:54 pm

"I'm afraid not. I'm actually quite fond of him. If Juliette ever wants to give him up, he's free to stay." Fluture looked up at Ayden and smiled as Skylar talked.
    Skylar walked over to Nicholai, a head shorter than the other vampire.
    "Any other matters of business, my friend?" He grinned.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm

"I doubt Juliette will ever give Ayden up willingly, he's the prize piece in her collection," Nick stated, "That's why she wanted to make sure you weren't hurting the boy too badly, and why we shall be coming to watch his training in two days. I expect to see vast improvements from today." He looked up at Ayden, matching his earlier poisonous looks.

Ayden tensed up and looked over at Skylar, mentally pleading with him to make the older vampire change his mind.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Skylar sensed the boy's fear, and suddenly, his eyes flashed yellow. He couldn't make the older vampire do anything he didn't want him to, but he could...persuade him easier this way.
    "I'm afraid I have a trip that day." Skylar sighed. "Why Juliette insists on spying on me, I'll never know. Why don't you go and tell your own Master that she can intrude on a later date." He couldn't stop it, but he could buy time.
    Fluture grasped Ayden's hand comfortingly.
    "It'll be okay." He whispered.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

"Juliette is not my Master, and I'll remind you that you were the one who helped me drive her to the brink of insanity in the first place," Nick hissed, "Very well, we shall arrange a later date, but Skylar, do remember the first law."
    With that, he stormed out and into a waiting cab, using his shadow power to slam the doors closed.

Ayden sat down on the step, pulling Fulture into his lap as he looked up at Skylar.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 2:14 pm

"Bloody first law. I'll do what I want when I want to and you can't bloody stop me." Skylar growled at the closed door, fists clenching.
    "Would be fine if he was my slave. Sure. But as soon as Juliette get's involved, everything belongs to the madwoman..." He hissed, but stopped as a pair of tiny hands wrapped around his. He looked down at Fluture and sighed.
    Fluture smiled back.
    "It's going to be okay." He looked over at Ayden along with Skylar.
    "We'll figure something out." Skylar smiled and nodded.
    "I promised."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:23 pm

"This might sound like a stupid question," Ayden said, "But for those of us who didn't grow up in the company of campires what is the first law?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm

"Vampires are not allowed to fall in love with humans. I don't know if the vice versa applies, I assume so." Skylar sighed.
    "But I'm allowed to do as I please. I'm free, not under the control of Juliette as Nicholai seems to be." He took Fluture's hand and stuck the other out to Ayden.
    "I can no longer keep to the first law. You two mean far too much to me already." Arthur blushed and looked over to Ayden. It was the closest to a love confession Skylar was willing to give.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Ayden took Skylar's outstretched hand. "So basically, if a vampire sees you showing love and compassion towards us, we're all dead?" He said, putting it simply.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Skylar shook his head.
    "No, you'll just be separated and sold off to different vampires." He sighed.
    "I'll be the only one who dies. It'd be my fault, after all."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Ayden nodded, he looked up at Skylar, meeting the vampire's gaze and saying, "I have an idea, but neither of you are going to like it."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Both looked at him confused.
    "Anything to keep us together." Skylar nodded, sounding the weakest they had heard him so far. Fluture frowned and nodded.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:47 pm

"Beat me," Ayden said quietly, "When Juliette and Nick come. Do it in front of them, invite them to join in, I don't care. I want to protect you both and this seems the only way sort of running away."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

It happened in seconds. A hand swung round Ayden's face. It wasn't until the high pitched scream of "YOU IDIOT!" that they even realised it was Fluture. He was crying.
    "Don't you dare! No. NO NO NO NO NO!" Skylar hugged him close.
    "The resistance. They'd help the two of you. Run while you still can. I'd come with you, but I doubt they'd accept me." He sighed. Another slap.
    "NOT YOU TOO!" Fluture ran from the room, tears streaming.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Ayden pulled Fulture into him arms and kissed his neck.
    "Whatever happens," He said in a clam voice, "We're staying together. Juliette put me through a lot worse, and your blows won't be hard Skylar. After that, they should leave us alone and we can work out a way to stay together after the three weeks are over while I'm healing."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Tears fell like dust particles.
    "B-But I don't want to see you get hurt! I-I won't be able to s-stand it!" He wept, clinging on to Ayden for dear life and squeezing his eyes shut.
    Skylar was heartbroken at the sight. Ayden sacrificing himself, and Fluture's tears were too much. He had broken the first law, and they were going to suffer.
    "I have an idea. It doesn't take you out of the firing line Ayden, and I still might get punished, but I have an extremely risky idea."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Ayden kissed Fluture's tears away. He nuzzled the boy's hair and asked, "What is it?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 3:04 pm

"I..." He stopped, not being able to voice his thoughts. He didn't know how they would react, but in the case, it would make them stronger and less vulnerable.
    "I...could turn Fluture."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 pm