Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 7 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Arthur crept closer to him on hands and knees, almost like a small kitten from the way his shoulder blades stuck out, and nuzzled their noses together.
    "It's okay." He whispered, kissing Ayden's cheek.
    "Thank you. It was amazing."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 7 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Ayden pulled him close, cocooning the boy in his arms and pressing his nose into Arthur's soft hair. "He didn't hurt you did he?" Ayden asked, kissing the boy's forehead.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:15 pm

"He barely touched me. I'm more worried about you. I saw your face when you gave in. Say you didn't enjoy it and I'll call you a liar." He leant into Ayden's neck.
    "This might not be so bad. If that's the price we pay, I'm willing to stay here. I...I've never felt that good before." He blushed.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:18 pm

"I enjoyed it because he made me," Ayden said, he voice blank, "Didn't you see his eyes? The gold? He used some sort of hypnosis. I don't know if I can take it if he does that again."
    He shivered and let his eyes wander across the bed, pausing at the spots of blood that decorated the sheets where he'd been laying.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:25 pm

"So, you wouldn't have enjoyed it if I did it?" Arthur asked curiously, worried Ayden was going to snap again. He wanted the emotion, the strength to come back into Ayden's voice.
    "What will you do if he does it again? You can't fight it."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:27 pm

"I don't know," Ayden whimpered softly, "Give up...maybe."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Arthur held his hands.
    "Would that be a bad thing? You have a house, a bed, food, clothes if we ask, maids and...you have me." Arthur kissed his hands.
    "We could stay here. Together. Beg Skylar not to return you to Juliette. He would do it. If I asked nicely enough. So?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Ayden's mind raced. One the one hand Arthur was right, Skylar wasn't the worst master, hell, given time Ayden could probably learn to like his methods, but on the other hand he wanted to get back to his 'family' at the resistance. Ayden kissed Arthur's head again, "Don't make me decide now, but I promise I won't try to run away."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Arthur nodded.
    "Sleep on it. Tomorrow, we've got the whole day together." Arthur felt a pang of jealousy at the resistance and Ayden's loyalty to them. He wanted them to stay exactly where they were, treated like Princes in the Vigilante Halls.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Ayden smiled a little, "Should we go and look for somewhere to clean up? And somewhere to sleep since we're probably not welcome in Skylar's bed?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:40 pm

"Considering he didn't order us out, I don't particularly think he would mind..." Arthur sighed. He cocked his heads.
    "I didn't think vampires slept any ways..." He looked at the door to his left.
    "En suite bathroom. Snazzy!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Ayden stretched out a little and rolled off the bed, landing on his feet. He winced as he crossed over to the bathroom.
    "Wow," Ayden smiled, looking around at the massive bath-tub with hundreds of different soaps, "Just wow. His bathroom is bigger than the house where I grew up."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Arthur picked up the nearest soap bar, a cube of pink, sniffed it, and giggled as it slipped out of his hand.
    "Smells all coconutty! Yum!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Ayden chuckled, Arthur reaction to everything posh about the house was priceless. Secretly, he wanted to try all the soaps out, preferably on Arthur, but after recent events he had to maintain a shred of dignity. He stepped forward and turned on the hot tap to fill the bathtub for them.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Arthur twirled around on the cold tiles, smelling all the soaps. His favourite smells seemed to be vanilla, sandalwood, cinnamon and the coconut one. He looked on the shelves and suddenly grinned, grabbing a bottle down.
    "Can we have bubbles?! Please! I've never had bubbles before!"

(His cuteness is killing me.)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Ayden took the bottle and poured a load into the bath water, "I'm pretty sure Skylar would want you to have whatever you like."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Skylar could hear the commotion from the hallway, and found himself chuckling at Arthur's pleas and agreeing with Ayden's reply.
    He wanted to keep Ayden. Although the boy wasn't fond of him, he held a certain attraction for him.
    Arthur giggled and swirled his hand in the bubbles, before blowing some up in the air. A cluster of them landed on his nose, and he went crossed eyed trying to look at them.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Ayden laughed, "You look like a kitten or something," he leaned down to check the temperature of the water before climbing in, "What are you waiting for, kitten?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 3:07 pm

"N-nothing!" Arthur blushed and dipped one toe in to check the temperature, before giggling at the warmth and lowering himself in. He scooped up some more bubbles and blew them around, creating more mess.

(Fuck. Dying...of kawaiidesuness...feeeeeels...)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Ayden let out a very unmanly giggle as Arthur continued to play with the bubbles. He started to explore the soaps, choosing the coconut one for Arthur and the vanilla for himself since those where the ones Arthur had liked the most.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Arthur found it strange but pretty when Ayden giggled. It seemed there was still a kid in there somewhere after all. He took the coconut soap and lathered it on, but got frustrated.
    "I can't reach my back!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Ayden took the soap from him and started to gently wash his back, massaging it as he went. He leaned in, taking in the smell of coconut-Arthur and getting soap suds all over his face in the process. He laughed a little and handed the vanilla soap to Arthur.
    "Wash my back?" He asked, moving a little so the boy could get to it easily.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Arthur's small, paw like hands gentle rubbed down Ayden's back, massage-like.
    "You smell delicious." Arthur giggled, tracing down his spin with a short index finger.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Ayden shivered a little, Arthur's butterfly light touch was perfect, washing away Skylar's harsh claim on his skin. He picked up a bottle from the shelf above the bath and started to rub some of the contents into Arthur's hair.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Arthur squinted, wishing the soap to keep away from his eyes and happy that Ayden was managing to do so. The heat was slightly getting to him, making him feel dizzy, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He took the bottle, and gave Ayden's long brown locks the same treatment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am