Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 11 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 pm

(That suxx, I hate early mornings. And night)

Sam smiled "thanks.. I'm almost done anyways..." She sighed and she took a pretty boxed sized one out of he upper thigh. She sucked in her breathe and tried to put a towel on it to stop it from bleeding

James sighed and gave in. Turning her around and kissing her savagely
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 11 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Lucas put his plate pack in the cupboard. He crouched in front of her, removing the towel and running his cold hands over the wound.

Scar kissed him back, taken aback by this sudden change but welcoming it all the same as she opened her mouth to moan into the kiss.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:58 pm

James groaned as her moan put him over the edge. He pushed her against the wall

Sam bit her lip and tensed. His hand was so cold, her blood falling in beads down her leg. She shivered

(Sorry I wasn't on today, they have lots of school work because of our break coming up
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:26 am

Lucas brought his lips to the cut, gently licking up the blood and letting his vampire venom close the wound. He lent his head against her other thigh, watching the blood congeal.

Scar hiked a led up around his waste, letting him hold her up against the wall.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Sam smiled softly "thankyou" she said and put a hand in his hair. She sighed contently. Then cleaned the rest of the glass off herself. She looked down at him with a devilish look "now what?"

James grunted and grabbed her thigh. He felt himself hardening and bit her lip
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 pm

"I need to shower," Lucas muttered, looking up at her.

Scar moaned again, sliding a hand under his shirt and running it across the taught muscles.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Sam grinned "oh well.. So do i... Hmmmm what to do what to do..." She laughed and got up. Swaying her hips as she went "i guess i can wait untill your done" she said teasingly

James sucked in his breathe as het fingers made him shover. He moved her over toher bed and grunted. Flopping her on it then crouching over her
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Lucas jumped up, grabbing her arm, "I'm not leaving an injured woman alone while I shower. You'll have to come with me."

Scar lent up on her elbows, her hands on the buttons of his shirt as she struggled to get it off.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Sam giggled "if I must" she followed behind him closely to the bathroom. Taking no extra time . She closed the door and grinned evily

James helped her and threw it off. He leaned her down and took her shirt off in a nano second. Kissing her collarbone
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Scar ran her hands across his back, clawing the skin a little as he kissed her collar bone. She needed some more friction before she exploded.

Lucas smiled at her, pulling his t-shirt over his head and tossing it in the laundry basket. He crossed over to her and held her hips gently.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Janes grunted at her and leaned down. Kissing her nipples and sucking then. He trailed kisses up to her mouth and captured her tounge with his teeth. In the process and got rid of her pants

Sam smiled and looked at his muscle "you are so sexxy. I could.." She trailed off and took her clothes off. Spinning so he was against the door. Grinning and leaning up to kiss him
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Scar moaned low in her throat, she buried one hand in her hair while the other fisted in the bedsheets. She arched into the kiss, biting at his bottom lip.

Lucas kissed her gently, a wide grin across his face, "I have a feeling I will be dirtier when we're over than I am stepping into the shower."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:06 pm

James grunted "are you sure?" He asked between kisses. To be honest at this poky he couldn't stop even if he tried. He ran a warm hand across her flat stomach

Sam giggled and looked up at him through heavy lashes "probably" she gave a slight shrg and went to unbutton his pants
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:59 pm

"Yeah," Scar breathed, moving her hands to fumble with his belt.

Lucas leaned down a little to kiss her, "You, are, amazing."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:22 pm

James chuckled "well alright then. He said "greedy little thing" he mumbled and threw his pants off. He gripped her hips and growled possessively and nipped her neck

Sam smiled and kissed him back, turning to turn on the water "but for real I need to wah my hair also" she winked at him and felt her hair "yuck" she snarled. Feeling the temperature. Perfect. She slid in
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Scar arched up into him, grinding her hips a little and trying to give them both some friction. She moaned, running her nails across his back.

Lucas slid in behind her, kissing her damp neck gently. He ran a hand through her hair, combing it out with his fingers.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Samantha smiled and rolled her head back to look at him. She sighed contently

James grumbled and reached down to insert a finger in her, doing slow circles
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:03 pm

(Sorry if I don't reply right away, a theater in london that's like 5 minutes away from where I'm going on saturday has collapsed!)

"Shit," Scar breathed, arching her back even more, She put a hand on his hip, holding on to him, "Don't stop."

Lucas smiled and kissed her gently as he continued to comb out her silky hair.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Sam leaned into him. She could stay like that forever. But she pulled away to wash her hair. Turning to face him she giggled, lathering up the shampoo and rubbing it in her hair "sorry but I have to"

James went faster untill he knew she was close then stopped. "Fuck your so wet" he grinned and kissed her again
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

(And yeah that's fine, in at the barn haha)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Scar winded, leaning up to kiss him. She pulled away and said "Please," in a breathy whisper.

Lucas squeezed some soap out and started to rub it across her back and stomach as she washed her hair.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:57 pm

James grinned and pushed her back down slightly. He opened her legs wiser and inserted himself in one thrust. Putting her leg over his waist he started to pimp into her

Sam moaned softly and finished her hair. She looked up at him and kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck. She had a question on her mind "is it scarey being a vampire?? All the ones you love dying?" She whispered over the water
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Lucas shrugged, "I don't really remember the first 50 years." He looked into her eyes, brushing her hair behind her ear, "I don't really let myself get attached to humans. You're special circumstances though."

Scar cried out, leaning up to kiss him as he pleasured her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, running it along his teeth.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Samantha smiled softly. When she does... He'll get more women.. Whores... She shivered at the thought and put her head on his chest. The. Reached up to kill him passionately

James grunted as he thruster harder into her. Biting her tongue
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Scar winced a little as he bit her tongue, she pulled away a little still meeting him trust for thrust. She threaded a hand into his hair, "Your teeth are sharp."

Lucas kissed her back, stroking a hand down her warm, damp back and across her butt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:10 am