Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 15 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

"Oh, but Master Skylar!" Fluture attempted to bring together his thighs for at least a small amount of friction.
    "Spank me, fuck my mouth, but please, let me cum!" He begged, tears streaming from the building pressure that just couldn't reach a point.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 15 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Skylar fingered his nipple as he gave a few incredibly hard thrusts.
    "You can do it," he said, voice husky in Fluture's ear, "I know you can do it slut, 'cause if you don't, you'll be hard for days. Might leave you here chained up have Ayden fuck you once you're turned and not let him touch your pretty little cock either. And you'd moan and bed but you'd love it, wouldn't you slut?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Fluture moaned. Those words were driving him insane, up the wall, along the ceiling, down the wall, back onto the bed and continuously fucking him into the headboard.
    He was so close.
    "Fuck...please, Master Skylar...keep talking like that!" Arthur's tiny body had turned a delicious shade of dusty pink to contrast his freckles.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm

"Or maybe we should go to the market and buy a new toy to play with" Skylar continued, "We could blindfold you and then he could fuck you and you'd have no idea who it is but you'd love it. And me and Ayden would be right there, watching you get fucked by someone you've never met, moaning like a little whore and Ayden would want to touch you so badly, to let you come, but I wouldn't let him. I could pull out of you right now and go and get Ayden and we could put on a show for you. I could fuck him so hard he won't be able to walk and you'll be left here, dying to come but with your hands still chained you won't be able to."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 7:33 pm

"PLEEEEEEEASE!" Fluture pined.
    "I'll do whatever you want! Just GOD I NEED TO CUM SO BAD!" He was so close, so close to coming. One lick, one touch, that's all it would take. His ass was on fire.
    "Master Vigilante! Please!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 7:42 pm

"So naughty," Skylar tutted, moving a hand onto Fluture's stomach "Won't cum when I ask you to. You don't really want me to touch you, do you? You don't want the easy way out. You want me to fuck you hard and fast until you come on your own and if you can't come by the time I'm done, you want to stay hard as punishment, you little slut. And if you don't come now you will stay hard. If you don't come I might get you a plug and put it in, keep you open and wet so you're like a girl in your corset. You'd like that wouldn't you, whore?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 pm

"Oh...AH! MASTER SKYLAR!" He was there, he just needed that final push. That order. For Skylar to give him permission. That growling voice telling him to let go, to cum...
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 7:49 pm

"Come for me," Skylar said simply, his voice harsher than usual as he commanded the boy. He was so close by this point too and he was forced to slow his pace a little to stop himself coming before Arthur.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 7:58 pm

He screamed. Ribbons of white spewed over Skylar's chest. It was the largest load Arthur had ever managed, and he was left a panting, sweating, blushing heap on the bed.
    "Th-thank you, M-Master Skylar!" He stuttered as Skylar finished. Skylar was right, he hadn't wanted it to end, but all things had to come to a conclusion.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Skylar could't say anything to him right now, he was too preoccupied finding his won release. He gave a few hard thrusts accompanied by harsh grunts before coming inside Fluture with a little cry. He pulled out and moved to the side, still slightly breathless even though he didn't need to breathe.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 pm

"Skylar?" He waited till the vampire turned.
    "I feel funny." He did. Tingly. Sleepy. Hungry.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm

"You're starting to change," Skylar explained, brushing Arthur's hair back from his eyes, "Try to sleep, it will make it easier for you. When you wake up you're going to need to eat somebody, do you mind if I go and find someone for you to eat?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 pm

"Not actually EAT I hope..." Arthur chuckled, too tired to realise that it meant killing somebody.
    "Cuz that would be kinda gross...but suuuuure..." He yawned and let his eyes close.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Skylar stayed with Fluture until he fell asleep, he then stood up and redressed in his discarded clothes, getting a new shirt from the wardrobe in the master bedroom.

Ayden shivered a little in his sleep. It was cold in the library, especially when he was just wearing a pair of shorts.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri May 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Fluture woke up with a start. It was a smell. Nearly overpowered by the lingering coconut and vanilla emitting from across the hall, but this one was sweeter. He tried moving towards it and found he was handcuffed. A snarl was released from his throat.
    "Thirsty..." He moaned.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Skylar walked down to the basement and selected a human from the hoard down there. He chained her up and dragged her upstairs to Fluture. He smiled a little, seeing the boy was awake, "How are you feeling."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri May 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Fluture groaned as the girl entered the room. He sight was going hazy.
    "So...thirsty, Master Skylar. I need a drink...where's Ayden?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Skylar sat on the edge of the bed, making the girl kneel beside him. "Ayden is in the Library still I think."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri May 31, 2013 8:35 pm

"I want to see him." The sweet smell was becoming overwhelming. Fluture's eyes flashed gold. He didn't know what he was doing, but for some reason, Skylar had his lips on the boy's.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 8:38 pm

"Looks like you've inherited my power," Skylar muttered between kisses. He smiled a little and pulled away, "I'm going to unchain you so you can feed from the girl, but you have to stay in this room, okay?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri May 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Fluture nodded, feeling sorry for the girl. Skylar's power? He somehow felt his was a tad different. Skylar couldn't completely convince Nicholai to change his mind, yet with one urge Skylar's mouth had been on his.
    He would find out later.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Skylar pulled out the key and unlocked the cuffs, he yanked the girl up to her feet and stroked Fluture's hair, "Go and eat."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri May 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Fluture ran up to her. She smelt to good. He steadied his mouth at her neck, before whispering to her.
    "I'm sorry. Forgive me." He then bit down into her jugular, and sweet goodness flooded his mouth. He gulped happily.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Skylar watched with hungry eyes as the boy drank his first human. He chuckled a little, loving how timid the boy seemed.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Fri May 31, 2013 9:13 pm

The girl's form dropped to the floor and Fluture turned, fangs still out and still soaked along with his lips. He grinned. His fangs were tiny like him, and he really did look like a kitten.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:09 pm