Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 14 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Ayden was silent for a long time, thinking over the idea and all of it's possible outcomes. Eventually, he replied with a quiet, "Yes.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 14 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Fluture looked up.
    "How do you..." Skylar nodded in the general direction of the bedroom.
    "Ayden can rest for today. It'll be a few tiny bites, and maybe a day of being chained down? You won't even realise it's happening." Fluture grabbed his hand and they walked up the stairs.
    "Why chained down?" Skylar smirked.
    "Let's say you get a bit...thirsty on your first day. A bit...wild. Only for a day though."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Skylar smiled reassuringly and led the boy up to the master bedroom. He went to the cupboard and pulled out a set of handcuffs from a box with a satisfied sigh.

Ayden went exploring again and soon found the library. He felt bad sitting in here reading while Arthur was being changed but he knew I was too dangerous for him to be in the same room as a newborn.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Fluture sat on the bed and waited, the tension palpable. He knew it was best, but he had heard stories of day-old newborns going on murderous rampages. He didn't want to be one of them.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Skylar returned and lent down to kiss him on the lips.
    "Lay on your back, hold onto the headboard," Skylar murmured, checking the strength of the cuffs.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 pm

He did as told, hungrily sucking on Skylar's lower lip. Handcuffs clicked around his wrists. This was it.
    He wanted to touch Skylar, have him to himself the way Ayden had earlier. All he could do was sit and wait.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Skylar let his fangs come through his gums as he kissed Fluture, grinding their hips together since the pleasure would make his transformation smoother.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Fluture felt the sharpness scrape across his lips. The grinding felt so good...where as Ayden was pure love and strength, these were bony hips, almost painful.
    Just the way he liked it.
    "M-Master..."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed May 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Skylar scraped his fangs from Fluture's mouth to his neck, hovering over the jugular. One of his hands held the boy's shoulder while the other stroked his quickly hardening length. He hovered over Arthur's neck, taking a few deep breaths, even though he didn't need them as he prepared to bite down.
    "I'm going to bite you now, okay?" he whispered, "I'm not going to lie, it will hurt but I'm going to try and make it nice for you."

Ayden pulled a thick book from the shelf and curled up in the space between two bookshelves to read. He closed his eyes, trying to block out all thoughts of Arthur as he read but eventually he ended up just falling asleep, head pillowed against a book shelf.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Fluture looked up with wide eyes, expectant. He had to do it for Skylar and Ayden. Actually, if he did do it...
    He finally thought of a way to stop Ayden getting punished, but he'd wait for the day. If Skylar and Ayden caught on, a) they'd never allow it and b) it probably wouldn't work.
    Skylar's fangs entered his throat and he let out a strangled scream, but only for a short while, as the pleasure from his groin numbed the pain.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Skylar drank almost all of Fluture's sweet blood but when the boy's pulse started to slow he used almost every ounce of strength to pull away. He sat up a little, still grinding his hips into Arthur's as he raised his own wrist to his lips and bit into it. He held with bleeding cut to Fluture's lips whilst kissing the wound on his neck.
    "Drink," he muttered, licking the dribble of blood that was leaking out of the cut.

Last edited by ScarletTears on Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

His wrist stung, but Fluture did as told, knowing the vampire knew what he was talking about. The grinding was getting almost unbearable.
    "Please Master Skylar!" The boy pined, his lips dyed red. "Please give me more!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Skylar was all too happy to oblige. He moved a hand down his own chest, tearing the buttons off his shirt and throwing it into some unknown corner of the room. He crouched up and wriggled out of his tight leather trousers, freeing his already hard length. He smiled and lent up to kiss Arthur.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Arthur moaned as the lips touched his, bucking upwards to try and get friction. Ayden had had Skylar's full attention twice now; it was his turn. He put on his cutest face and looked up at the vampire, eyes wide and bottom lip chewed and trembling.
    "Please, Master...hurt me?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Skylar smirked and moved his lips to Arthur's ear.
    "You want me to hurt you, slut?" he muttered, nipping at his earlobe, "Beg for me, tell me what you want me to do."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 5:15 pm

"Arthur gave a long moan at the word 'slut' for reasons he didn't quite understand, but GOD did it turn him on! Plus the fact his ears were extremely sensitive to tongues and teeth.
    "P-Please Master Skylar...fuck me! Fuck me so hard I bleed, please!" He cried.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Skylar pumped his own cock a few times as he lined up with Fluture's hole.
    "Can you take me dry?" Skylar asked, biting down on Arthur's collar bone, "Just my come and your blood for lube?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm

"I'll take whatever you're willing to give, Master Skylar!" Arthur gasped, trying to push down on Skylar's cock as the vampire ravished his collar bone. This all felt so good and so dirty.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Skylar bit down hard on the boy's collar bone as he pushed his hips forward, entering the boy in one long stroke, groaning at the tightness. Almost instantly he started to move, hitting Arthur's sweet spot with every thrust.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

"Oh, Master! AHH! Oh, please harder! Take me like a whore!" Fluture screamed, the pleasure pain becoming so overwhelming his sight clouded. He could smell the wet, red liquid trailing down his thighs, and he didn't care. He loved this, loved being totally dominated by the vampire who was doing a fantastic job of making him feel like a slut.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Skylar continued to thrust in, setting an inhuman rhythm. He kissed and nipped a trail up to Fluture's ear and muttered, "Tell me how it feels. Tell me what you like about my cock in your arse, whore."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 5:46 pm

"It's so big...and it stretches so much..." Fluture panted. He was getting shoved into the headboard, but he didn't care.
    "It feels so gooooood...but I hurts so much!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Skylar trailed a hand down Arthur's chest until it rested at the top of his thigh. He pulled Fluture into a kiss as he palmed the skin there, teasing the boy.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 pm

He wanted to rip his hands out of the cuffs, to do it himself, but there was no hope. Instead, he begged for what he wanted, sweat dripping down his tiny, pale body.
    "Please, Master Skylar! Make me cum! I'll do anything you want, make me cum!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Skylar ghost like touch breezed over Fluture's length but it soon snapped away, "No, you're going to cum on my cock or not at all, little whore."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 am