Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 17 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Skylar let him have his kisses, then leaned over and growled back into the boy's ear.
    "How do you want me to fuck your tight little ass? Want me to do it so I come inside of you like a cum slut, or do you want me to finish in your mouth so you can drink it like the thirsty little whore you are?"

(IMAGINING THIS IN TZ'S VOICE...
    HOLY SHIIIIIIT.
    AND THEN TRY BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH'S.
    DIES.)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 17 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Ayden arched up into Skylar's touch.
    "I want you to fuck my ass and then cum in my throat master, need you," he cried out, brain flashing with the thought that he should be quiet since they were in the library but he dismissed it and whimpered a little.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:50 pm

"That's it, I want to hear you scream like a bitch..." He grinned, tearing off the boy's shorts in one fluid motion.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Ayden leaned his head back against a shelf and moaned. His eyes were half closed and both of his strong hands were curled in the vampire's hair.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Skylar ripped off their clothes in a few fluid motions, leaving them in tatters on the floor. He then climbed over the muscled boy. He never wanted to lose him, and especially not to that fool Nicholai.
    He readied himself at Ayden's entrance before rapidly pushing in.

(NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK! :3)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

(Yeah sorry about that, had some weird shit going on...)

Ayden let out a noise that was somewhere between a scream and a moan. He leaned up, mouth open as he went to kiss Skylar.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Skylar wrapped his tongue around the slave boy's.
    "Oh, you're so easily broken, Ayden. All that hard exterior will only get you so far..." He proved it with a few more thrusts.
    "Tomorrow, I'll let you out to go find your friends, but you have to come back, because you're mine. Yes?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 pm

"I want to come back," Ayden muttered, raising his hips to meet Skylar thrust for thrust.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 pm

"Good." Truth was, Skylar was terrified of letting him out, scared that his family would change his mind. He decided, all while he was fucking the boy senseless, that he would send Fluture along with him, just to be on the safe side.
    he could feel himself getting close, so pulled out. He then leaned over the boy with his hand stroking his length quickly.
    "Open your mouth, slut."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Ayden opened his mouth wide, breathing harshly as Skylar brought him closer and closer to release.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Skylar threw his head back and growled animalistically as he released into the boys mouth. He wiped the traces of it inbetween Ayden's lips with and index finger, and then shut the boy's mouth.
    "Swallow."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Ayden swallowed every drop, his tongue darting out to catch the last glob on his bottom lip. His hips bucked a little, sending his length sliding against Skylar's hand for a few seconds until he finally found his release. He threw his head back, barely breathing as he came.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Skylar stroked the dark strands of hair from the boy's face, before gently touching his lips to Ayden's forehead.
    "I love you, you beautiful boy." He whispered against his skin, before suddenly vanishing from the room. Never before had he allowed himself to admit such weakness, but with the two boys currently in his care...he could no longer deny it.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Ayden whimpered a little as the vampire walked away, leaving him alone. He pulled his shorts back on and stood up, stretching out his sore muscles and headed towards the bedroom.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Fluture lay asleep on the bed, still chained up but tired from his activities with Skylar before. He shuffled and murmured in his sleep. He was used to dreaming, but now it was just black. No dreams came. Instead, he took to calling to people.
    "Ayden...Skylar...need you..."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Ayden lay down in one of the spare rooms, next to the master bedroom. He heard Fluture calling out and shuddered a little. He wanted to go to the boy, but he didn't know if it was safe yet.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Skylar stroked the sleeping boy's head and hushed him. He felt bad for what he had done, but it would work. The plan was there, he just needed to discuss it with the young boy, but together, they would save Ayden from Juliette and Nicholai.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Ayden sat by the door, head lent against the wall. He listened closely to Skylar hushing Arthur as he whimpered in his sleep.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm

"I'm sorry I did this." Skylar sighed, ruffling the boy's hair gently. "But I wanted to save you both. I want to keep you both. I love you both, and I don't want to choose or lose either of you..." Skylar shut his eyes and sighed.
    "I'm sorry."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Ayden sat outside, chin resting on his knees as he listened to Skylar talk to calm Fluture. He signed a little, wishing he could join them but knowing it was too dangerous.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

The next day, Fluture woke up with a start and realised he was still chained. He remembered that it had been a day, so called out into the hallway.
    "Ayden! Skylar! Can one of you come unlock me? I think I'm all good!" He chirped, happy at the fact he might be let out today.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Ayden heard Fluture calling out and he woke with a start. He stood up, stretching a little and waited outside the door for Skylar to come along.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Skylar walked down the corridor to see Ayden waiting patiently.
    "It's okay now. You're free to go in. we have much to discuss..." he sighed, before pecking the boy on the cheek and leading him into the room.

Fluture grinned at the sight of them.
    "I can come out today, right?" He chirped. "Only these are reeeeeeally starting to hurt, and I want a bath!"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Ayden blushed a little as he practically ran into the room and jumped onto the bed. He leaned over to kiss Fluture as Skylar started to undo the chains.
    He pulled back a little, "How are you feeling?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Fluture giggled and nuzzled Ayden.
    "I'm feeling a lot better." He finally wrapped his arms around Ayden.
    "But I need a bath. I stink!" He wrinkled his nose and grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:22 pm