Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 9 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 pm

"We can explore!" He grabbed Ayden's hand with both of his to try and pull him off the bed, and refused to let go as they entered the corridor.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 9 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Ayden grinned and let Arthur pull him from room to room. He had no problem with following the boy around, it was better then wallowing in his sorrows alone in the master bedroom
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

After exploring the kitchen, Arthur caught Ayden daydreaming and realised something was off.
    "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned. He gripped the bigger hand tighter.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 6:24 pm

"Huh?" Ayden said, snapping his attention to the present, "Yeah, I'm just thinking."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

"Huh? About what?" He cocked his head to the side and frowned, his pout too cute to be taken seriously.
    "Are you sure?" He questioned.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

"Trying to decide what to do," Ayden said, not meeting Arthur's gaze, "If I should stay here with you or try to escape...At the moment I'm leaning towards staying here but..." He sighed not really knowing how to phrase it.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm

"But you've got people relying on you..." Arthur said, finishing it for him and suddenly looking down in the dumps. He hadn't managed to change Ayden's mind after all.
    "What's wrong, Fluture?" Both turned to see Skylar walking down the hall.
    "Nothing!" Arthur replied.
    "Still not happy here, Ayden?" He smirked, one hand swirling a glass of red wine while the other caressed the tall boy's face.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 pm

"I am," Ayden said, trying to lean into the touch "It's just, I miss my people, my friends."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Skylar noticed the tiny shift in weight and smiled. So, he had gotten somewhere. He stepped closer, so they were merely inches apart.
    "I'm a kind Master..." He smiled. "If they so wish, your little friends can use my hall as a rendezvous point, if they spare me, on the condition you stay here with me and Arthur..." A hand rested on the side of his neck, a thumb stroking his jugular.
    "I can get the message to them right away. They can't continuously stay here, I have guests after all, but they can use the outhouse in the gardens. Your choice..."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Ayden bit his lip, could he trust the vampire? His head was racing with hundreds of possibilities of things that could go wrong.
    Eventually he answered "Can I think about it Master? I don't want to endanger my people by leading them into the heart of vampire teritory."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm

"Would I be offering if that was my cause? I hate Nicholai and Juliette as much as you do, and would be happy to see them staked." Skylar smiled, withdrawing his hand.
    "But if you need time to think, I shall allow it." He started to walk away.
    "Oh, ad one more thing." He turned around and grinned.
    "That corset looks fantastic on you." He winked and walked away as Arthur's face began to match his corset.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Ayden laughed as Skylar walked away. He turned to Arthur and muttered "You're right, I could learn to like him."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Arthur grinned. Maybe he'd be able to stay with Ayden after all.
    They visited the kitchens where one of the maid's made them both a bacon sandwich, and both tried fizzy pop for the first time.
    "Woah! That's nice!" He suddenly hiccuped and blushed again.

(Moar cuteness!)
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Ayden laughed, could this kid get any cuter? He finished his sandwich and drink and looked across at Arthur, grinning like a madman.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Arthur frowned at him, and oh look, the pout was back. Arthur wanted to be intimidating, just had no clue that he didn't have a hope in hell. He folded his arms and stuck out his tongue at the other boy, before another hiccup broke out and ruined it.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Ayden had matched Arthur's 'intimidating' look with one of his own but the second the boy hiccuped the farce faded as he dissolved. Into fits of giggles.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 7:09 pm

"S'not funny! They *hiccup* feel funny! Stop it!" He threw a tea caddy at Ayden. Ayden wasn't being fair. Oh...that was an idea for a game... Arthur did the closest thing he could to a smirk, making the other boy freeze.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Ayden looked at Arthur, not moving other than the one eyebrow that was creeping up his face in a silent question.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Arthur strolled over, putting his hand on Ayden's shoulder.
    "Don't make fun of me!" He hiccuped, slipping his hand from Ayden's shoulder to his groin. Of course, Arthur COULD have kept it still, but he had just chosen not to. A complete 'accident.'
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Ayden tried to ignore the heat rushing to his crotch. He put hand over Arthur's free one and muttered "What are you playing at?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 7:24 pm

"Nothing." He suddenly looked sad, biting his lip.
    Of course, he wasn't sad. He was having loads of fun. Being unbearably cute had it's advantages, after all.
    "It slipped! Honest!" He hiccuped again, pressing down slightly on Ayden's crotch area.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Ayden leaned over to kiss him gently, "Are you sure, 'cause I think I'm liking in."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Mon May 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Arthur grinned inwardly, and spoke again in the most babyish voice he could muster.
    "I can...do some more, i-if you want me to!" He bit his thumbnail and looked up at Ayden through his bangs.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Mon May 27, 2013 7:31 pm

"Not here,"Ayden whimpered, "Upstairs, now." He took a shaky breath and stood up, taking Arthur's hand.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Tue May 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Arthur walked behind him, hearing the desperation in his breathing. Maybe this would be another shot at getting him to stay. And if it didn't work?
    -Could I just wish for Skylar to arrive and him appear in the room?- Arthur thought as they entered the bedroom again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:05 am