Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 3 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

"Yeah, but not the basement!" Fluture muttered cautiously. " That's apparently where they keep blood supplies! A gypsy girl told me..." He walked towards the stairs heading up.
    "But up here could be cool!" He looked down at Ayden from the fifth step and smiled.
    "Come on!"

(Flaydon, Ayture, Slaveshipping...we can work with this. )
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 3 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Ayden raced after the boy, taking the steps two at a time until he reached the top, barely struggling for breath.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm

The corridor was long and well furnished like the rest of the house, along with the bedrooms down it. Huge, double beds were laid ready for guests that never came. Fluture jumped on one of them so that he was spread eagle and facing down, and sighed in content.
    "This...is...the comfiest...bed I've ever laid on!" He smiled and pulled the sheets closer towards himself, struggling to get warm in only shorts.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Ayden chuckled a little, "What are you doing, Fluture?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 8:12 pm

"I'm cold and sleepy." He hiccuped, squirming again to get warm. He then looked over his shoulder at Ayden, eyes half lidded from tiredness, but easily mistaken for something else.
    "Aren't you?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Ayden shrugged, "Not really, Juliette decided to stop me wearing shirts a year ago. And I don't really get tired. Do you want to sleep here until we have to meet Skyler?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 8:22 pm

"That would be cool. If y-you don't mind...But please don't leave me in here on my own!" He sat up, grasping the sheets to his chest and suddenly looking afraid.
    "I don't want to be alone anymore..." He blushed and buried his face in the covers, still sitting upright.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Ayden smiled a little and perched on the edge of the bed. He snaked a hand out and rested it on the boy's shoulder, "I won't leave you alone, I promise."
    -Poor kid, he's probably been alone for so long now- He thought, rubbing Arthur's thumb across his back, comfortingly, he then chided himself for calling Arthur a kid. He must have been 15 or 16 at least.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Arthur smiled and sighed in content, slightly arching his back in order to get more contact with Ayden's warm hand.
    "How old are you, Alex?" He murmered.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Ayden thought for a moment, he was captured just before his 19th birthday and he'd been with Juliette for 325 days so...
    "I'm 19, 20 in a few weeks, I think," Ayden replied, "I haven't really been counting. How old are you?"
    He then realized that Arthur was moving towards the warmth of his hand. He frowned and swung his legs onto the bed, moving Arthur so he was sitting with his back against Ayden's chest.
    "Warmer now?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 8:56 pm

"Uhm..." He sighed at the warmth, leaning back against it onto Ayden's chest and letting his eyelids flutter closed.
    "I-I'm fifteen. Nearly sixteen. Yeah. I think so anyway." He smiled. Ayden smelt nice. As nice as a slave could, anyway. Surprisingly clean.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Ayden draped a protective arm around Arthur, holding him close.
    "Sleep for a while," he said softly, "I'll wake you when we have to go."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Fluture spun around slightly so he was lying on Ayden side-on, grabbed the boy's arms and wrapped them around him from extra warmth. His lips moved against Ayden's chest as he spoke.
    "Thank you...Alex..." He whispered.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Alex shuddered a little at Arthur's touch. He leaned down a little to brush a gentle kiss against Arthur's soft hair. He held the other boy tightly as he whispered, "Sleep."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 pm

About twenty minutes later Skylar walked down the hall, but stopped at the open bedroom to find Ayden still stroking Fluture's hair. He leaned against the door post, arm's crossed, ponytail over one shoulder and grinned at the older slave boy.
    "He's very pretty, isn't he?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Ayden snapped from his dreamlike state and fixed his eyes on Skyler.
    "Umm, yes, he is...sir."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Skylar smirked.
    "Seems you two are quite fond of each other already. Don't worry. It'll come in useful." He floated over to the end of the bed.
    "He can help me break you if you'd like. Make the transaction a bit...smoother." He smirked and ran a flat hand through thin hair horizontally as he spoke to add gesture to his thoughts.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Ayden shrunk into the bed a little, hunching his shoulders at the prospect of being broken. He gulped, and looked into Skylar's eyes trying to appeal to his better nature, "Do whatever you want to me, but please don't hurt Arthur."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 pm

"Hurt him?" Skylar raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Oh God no, I'm not that idiot Nicholai. No, I won't hurt either of you. In fact, I think you'll both find my methods quite...pleasurable." He grinned, violet eyes flashing, and reached over to first stroke Fluture's face, and then to let a hand drift down Ayden's.
    "Both beautiful." He whispered. "I think I'll have fun with you two."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Ayden bit his lip again, completely tense under Skylar's touch. When the vampire didn't withdraw his touch after a while, Ayden began to whimper a little. Beating he could deal with but this was real torture, Skylar's penetrating gaze and touch moving across his body.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Fluture suddenly squirmed, which probably didn't help the situation, and moaned slightly in his sleep. Skylar licked his lips, more of his white hair falling on his sharp features, bit his lip and looked up at Ayden. His hand moved down to Ayden's chest, next to Fluture's face.
    "Are you alright?" He asked joyfully, relishing the noises coming from the older boy.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"Yes," Ayden replied, the word barely getting out of his throat. He was struggling to breathe pressed between Skylar and Arthur. By now, his whole body was shaking a little, this was far worse than anything concocted by Juliette.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Arthur's eyes suddenly fluttered open. He looked up and blushed.
    "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep! I was just so tired!" Skylar looked down at him and grinned, pulling a hand across his face.
    "It's alright. I won't punish you, everyone needs rest at some point and you boys have had a busy day..." He dragged a finger down Arthur's lips, and looked at Ayden to see how he was reacting to all this. Arthur was bright red and kept his eyes fixed on his Master.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Ayden tensed even more, if that was possible. He was almost ready to burst and attempt to kill or maim Skyler but for now he held back for Arthur's sake.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 9:35 pm

"I was just discussing the friendship you two seem to have made. Wondering if you wanted to be kept together, to help each other...settle in." Arthur suddenly shook his head, breaking the gaze, nodded, and smiled.
    "Please! I really like Ayden." Skylar nodded and backed off.
    "Fine, I'll give you the day together in peace." He went to walk out, when suddenly, he turned.
    "Remember Ayden, you're still my slave. And I won't just break you, no. I'll /claim/ the both of you."
    He walked out, knowing Ayden would get the message.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:14 am