Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 2 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 pm

(Works for me)

Ayden winced as he was pulled along behind his new master. He glanced over at the vampire's new boy and offered him a little smile.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play - Page 2 Empty Re: ScarletTears + MidiZ- Master and Slave PRPG- Play

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Fluture smiled timidly back for a second, green eyes flashing with a sudden warmth. maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Ayden returned his gaze to the floor, blue eyes flexed on his mud covered bare feet.
    -maybe this wouldn't be so bad- He thought -he could play along and seem like the obedient slave and the kill the vamp when his back was turned. Especially if he could win the boy over to helping him...-
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 4:58 pm

They reached the hall, a huge Gothic house with elements of Steampunk. Huge gears turned and pipes exited the sides of the house. Skylar stuck his hand in the middle of the door, and a series of cogs and levers started moving, opening up to burgandy carpets, black walls and double silver staircase.
    "You'll like it here." Skylar smirked. "I won't ask too much of you like that idiot Nicholai. All I ask is that you play fair." He removed the leashes and let them look around as he watched, smirking.
    He wouldn't have to order them about...no, soon enough they would be /begging/ to do as he asked...
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Ayden rolled his neck to try and rid the stiffness that had settled there. He raised his hand to rub at his neck where the tight collar had chafed his skin. He glanced down at the child and then turned his attention back to Skylar.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Fluture looked around the big house. The orphanage he had grown up in was nothing as beautiful as this. Skylar smirked at the two boys.
    "I take it you are fond of my abode then?" Fluture nodded, and spoke for the first time. It seemed his voice hadn't yet broken.
    "It's...wonderful!" He said in awe. Skylar smirked and looked over at Adyen.
    "What do you think?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 5:27 pm

"It's..." Ayden bit his lip, trying to find the right words, 'Much better that a tent in the woods."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Skylar laughed at his hesitant response.
    "Well, it is that. The maids usually run around with cooking and cleaning duties, so you may take an hour tour of the house. Do not enter the basement and do not interrupt others work. Be back here in exactly an hour." With that, he sped up the stairs, leaving the boys alone.
    "He's a bit...eccentric, isn't he?" Fluture muttered, smiling at Ayden.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Ayden nodded, looking around that grand hall with greedy eyes. He'd never seen such a collection of grand things in one place before, not even in Nick's grand mansion.
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Fluture stared at the boy.
    "You're going to kill him as soon as you get the chance, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 5:59 pm

"I need to get back to my people," Ayden muttered, "I just need to find a weapon."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Fluture nodded.
    "I'm just grateful I've got somewhere to stay where I'll get fed. It's worth the high price. By the sounds of it, we're just for show, too he won't make us do anything." Oh, how naive he was.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm

"He can't be as bad as Juliette," Ayden said, shuddering at the thought of going back to her. By the sounds of things, he had three weeks to escape before he went back to her, "I'm Alex, by the way. For some reason all of the vamps have taken to calling me Ayden."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 pm

"I'm...I-I'm Arthur..." He stuck out a tiny hand.
    "They call me Fluture because it's butterfly in Romanian. Because I'm apparently delicate." He looked at the floor and blushed.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 6:26 pm

"You're cute kid," Ayden shrugged, "But if you've survived this long I wouldn't call you fragile. Should we look around?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Fluture blushed even harder at the compliment, making his freckles stand out, and nodded.
    "What did you do in the resistance?" He asked as they made their way down the hall.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm

"I plan stuff," Ayden shrugged, he couldn't really pinpoint his exact job but planning was a big part of it "I'm mainly there for other people to look up to. And I lead them, tell other people what to do when they're going to free humans or whatever."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Fluture looked confused. He had only heard of the resistance when he had been taken to auction. He smiled at the older boy.
    "Well, I hope it all goes well. Though, considering we're against vampires, it's highly improbable." He sighed, skipping about on his tiptoes and occasionally twirling or losing balance, just like an actual butterfly in flight.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Ayden smiled a little, "What about you then? Where were you before you were sold?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm

"I was...at an orphanage. It was horrible. Basically treated as slaves there. It's why I do as I'm told now." He stopped and turned to Ayden, shrugging and biting his lower lip.
    "I know no other way than to serve."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Ayden shook his head, "There is another way. Believe me." He paused running though an escape plan in his head, "Would you come with me, if I escaped?"
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 6:59 pm

"I...I don't know." The boy sighed.
    "It all depends how things go here. If I'm treated well, what more could I ask for? Better than being hunted..." Fluture shivered.
    "Just...give it a week. Give Mr. Vigilante a chance. I don't think he's like the others..." The boy tilted his head questioningly.
    "Well?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Ayden through for a second, a week wasn't so bad, he could wait that long and then get himself and the boy back to the resistance camp. And he was right, Skylar didn't seem as bad as the other.
    "Okay," Ayden smiled, "I'll wait a week, then I have to go."
    MidiZ
    MidiZ
    Admin

Post by MidiZ Sun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Fluture grinned and giggled. That was the first time he'd ever spoken out to change someone's mind. He felt somewhat attatched to Ayden already. He was the only person who had ever listened to him, and his first friend. He supposed he had Skylar to thank for that. Plus the fact Ayden seemed really nice and really strong. He hoped he'd be able to stay with Ayden this week, and would be sad to see him go.

(I already ship it so bad! XD )
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm

(Me too, needs a ship name.)

"Should we look around some more?" Ayden asked, glancing up the staircase and then down at the one that led to the basement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 pm