Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Stucky PRPG

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Stucky PRPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Stucky PRPG

Post by ScarletTears Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Steve couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Natasha's comment, throwing the redhead a little unamused look and then a shrug. "Keep thinking that Tasha," he drawled, "Although you might want to wear earplugs tonight to keep that thought."
    He was pretty much finished with the food, at least for now so he leaned over to put the plate on the table and then he took Bucky's hand once again, lacing their fingers together. It was surprising when Bucky rolled up his sleeve and the blonde, leaned over briefly to brush his fingers over the cold metal wrist. And then Tony came over and Steve's breath hitched a little, slightly worried that Bucky would react badly to the scientist probing.
    Steve raised an eyebrow again when Tony patted him on the chest, frowning a little at him and then glancing between him and Bucky. "Maybe you should.... you know... ask Buck first?" he suggested, but then, realising that Bucky was taking the thought a little better than him he shrugged, "But maybe you could build some sort of heating system into it? So when he goes all octopus on me in the night it's not freezing?"
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Tony nodded at Steve's request, practically stumbling as he navigated through a few scattered groups of people back to where Thor was pouring two new drinks. "We'll talk it over more tomorrow morning," the mechanic called over his shoulder, his words slurring from having one drink too many, "so don't stay up too late fucking the shit out of each other."
    Bucky chuckled, "Okay, Stark. I'm not gonna be jealous of your hangover tomorrow." Then looking up at Steve, he gave the blond a quick punch to his shoulder and feigned an indignant look. "Why didn't you tell me my arm bugged you at night? I would've taken it off so you wouldn't freeze to death."
    Nestling himself closer to Steve's side, Bucky pressed a quick kiss to the bottom of his jaw then rested his head in the crook of the captain's arm. "We should think about leaving soon, though," he continued, his voice dropping to a whisper as his lips stretched in a cocky grin, "I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do to you when we get back to our room."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:24 am

"Well be up about midday when your hangover wears off," Steve added, raising his eyebrows as he leaned back against Bucky. With any luck it wouldn't be too hard for the genius who had built a robotic fighting suit to come up with a replacement prosthetic, Stark fiddling around with his arm wouldn't freak Bucky out too much. Whatever happened tomorrow, he would be there, protecting Bucky from Stark's tampering and Stark from the possibility that Bucky would go all winter soldier on him.
    "I don't mind it," He answered eventually, shrugging a little, "But that may or may not be the reason why your arm's always tangled up in the blankets when you wake up. It was really nice in summer too, nice and cool..." He smirked, pressing his lips to Bucky's forehead when the other man rested against his arm and running his hand through the brunet's hair. "Should we grab dessert and head upstairs?" Steve suggested, letting his fingers brush slowly downwards suggestively, lips pressed almost to his ear so that only he would be able to hear.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 am

Bucky gave the blond a disbelieving look, but decided not the press the matter any further. Metal cooled faster than flesh, and it took a hell of a lot longer to warm up. For this reason, winter was always an uncomfortable time for him, as his damned cybernetic arm drained him of all his body heat mere minutes after stepping outside. It gave him an excuse to snuggle up closer to Steve to share his warmth, though, so Bucky didn't complain too much about it.
    Bucky's teeth sunk into his bottom lip the moment he felt Steve's fingertips ghost over his skin, travelling down towards his inner thigh. He shuddered slightly at the touch, blood rushing towards his head and his dick.
    "Oh fuck yes," Bucky agreed immediately, his voice almost a whimper.
    He gave himself a few seconds to think about anything but Steve to avoid pitching a tent in front of a room full of people. Slowly, he stood up, offering the blond a hand to help him get out of the plushy leather couch.
    "I think we're gonna head in for the night," Bucky said to Nat and Clint with an apologetic smile, "tell Tony we say thanks as soon as he sobers up."
    "Will do," Nat said, "/oh and James/," she had switched to Russian, a mishevious smirk playing on her lips, "/make sure you use protection./"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Steve laughed a little as he stood up, taking Bucky's hand for support and then breaking contact so he could go back to the table and get a plate of various amazing looking cakes and stuff that he was going to have fun feeding to Bucky. He coughed a little when Natasha spoke, coming too rest beside his boyfriend with one hand on the small of the other man's back. "Do I want to know?" He asked, beaming down at the brunet as he let his fingers just push at Bucky's waistband as he hinted of what was to come.
    And then once again he broke contact stalking off towards the elevator with a slightly suggestive sway in his hips as he leaned to press the call button before getting in. His blue eyes met Bucky's and he shamelessly dipped his finger into the cream on one of the little cakes and licked it clean as he waited for the other man. Once they were alone in the elevator, he leaned against the wall, pulling Bucky into his arms and pressing his lips to his neck.
    "Sounds stupid, but I'm so fucking proud of you, Buck," He said huskily, "I do think I'll ever get over the fact I can have you in my arms out in public like that. It's perfect."
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:27 am

The touches grounded Bucky and reminded him that he wasn't alone and would never be alone again, not when he had Steve. They also made him hard as a rock in his jeans and he cursed the fucking blond bastard for riling him up so much in public.
    The brunet jogged to the elevator after Steve, waving a quick good-bye to Sam as he left the room. He felt bad for leaving without properly excusing himself, but the fantastic sex that he and his boyfriend were about to have more than made up for leaving early.
    As the doors closed shut behind them, Bucky had expected Steve to pin him against the wall and fuck him before they even made it to their rooms. He stiffened a bit at first in surprise as the blonde stepped forward and held him close, his lips pressing a gentle kiss to his shoulder. He quickly melted into the embrace, wrapping both arms loosely around the blond's neck as he kissed the side of his face.
    "I like this," Bucky said, eyes shut and lips stretched in a smile as he kept kissing Steve's forehead, his nose, his cheeks, and eventually, his lips. "I like not having to hide this anymore. I love you." With that, the brunet teasingly nipped and tugged on Steve's bottom lip.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:17 am

Steve make a little growling sound at the back of his throat, nipping back at his lips when the brunet leaned in to kiss him. His arms wrapped around Bucky's surprisingly skinny waist to rest on his hips as he pressed the brunet against the wall and deepened their kiss, tongue fighting Bucky's for dominance. And then the elevator doors opened with a little ping and he pushed the other man into their apartment, barely breaking their kiss for a second as his hands started to wander to the hem of Bucky's shirt, pulling it up so his hands could wander over the planes of his stomach.
    "Fuck, Buck," He groaned, bucking his hips slightly against the other man's so the bulges in their jeans rubbed together and started to make him impossibly hard, "Love you."
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:03 am

Bucky's eyes fluttered shut as he pressed his tongue against Steve's, tasting him deeper. Both metal and flesh hands went up and made fists around the blonde's hair as he carried him into the apartment.
    When the door closed behind them and they were once again in the safety of their home, Bucky didn't bother quieting the needy moans that Steve managed to drag out of him when he grinded his erection into Bucky's growing one. He broke off the kiss momentarily, chest heaving as he rested his forehead against Steve's.
    "Love ya too," he panted, smiling as he nipped at the blonde's ear.
    The brunet dropped his hands from the other's hair so that he could pull the tight shirt over his head.
    "Damn, Stevie," Bucky said with a breathless chuckle, hands sqeezing Steve's pecs together and thumbs tracing circles into his nipples, "your tits are so goddamn gorgeous."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Steve threw his hand against the door, slamming it shut but not bothering to lock it- mainly because when living with two super assassins there was absolutely no point. As soon as it was shut, he too let himself grow louder, pressing Bucky towards their bedroom as his shirt came off and got thrown in some unknown corner of the apartment.
    It was times like this when Bucky's old accent really came though- rather than the wiped clean one that had emerged after he returned- and it drove the blond crazy, moaning and grinding against the other man. The teasing touches to his nipples made his head go blank and all of his remaining thoughts focused on the Brunet's fingertips.
    The backs of his thighs bumped against the bed and Steve let himself fall backwards, hands somehow finding Bucky's belt loops in the process so he could pull him down too and seal their lips together once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm