Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

Stucky PRPG

wintersmoulder

Stucky PRPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Stucky PRPG

Post by wintersmoulder Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Bucky was silent for a minute, wrapping his arms around Steve's torso. "Yeah," he said softly, hiding his face in Steve's chest. His nightmares were always tentative subjects, as Bucky usually preferred to deal with them by ignoring them altogether. As a result, the brunet suffered a nervous breakdown a few months ago that landed him in a mental hospital and left him with weekly counselling sessions and an assortment of pills to take every day. He decided that if he had to confide in anyone, it'd be Steve.
    "It wasn't that bad, I'd tell you if it was," he reassured the blond, tenderly kissing his cheek. He cupped his hand against the side of the taller man's face, then pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. "I'm getting better, Stevie, I promise."
    The alarm clock's blinking digits read 15:33, and Bucky let out a quiet groan, his head falling back against Steve's shoulder. All he wanted to do was lay in bed with him forever, where they could hide away from the world and where the war and Hydra couldn't find them.
    "What time do they want us?" he grumbled.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:32 am

Steve was so happy now that Bucky felt able to tell him when he had nightmares that he pressed a little kiss to the brunet's nose. Usually- especially recently- he had been able to spot them and calm Bucky or wake him before they got too bad, but engrossed in his drawing he hadn't been paying attention, however he refused to feel guilty for it because that would give them both another thing to mope about. He was almost glad they were now living with Stark and his own personal brand of humour to lighten things up.
    "I know I've said it before," He said with a little calming smile, "And I'll probably say it again, but anything you need to talk about, Buck, I'm listening."
    He groaned to when the brunet reminded him they had to get up, pressing his face into Bucky's hair and then looking up to glance at the clock. "We should probably think about showering and stuff soon," He shrugged, "But I think a few more minutes is fine." He lay on his back, properly taking in the bedroom for the first time, although his attention was mainly focused on Bucky who was laying stretched out and using him as a pillow.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am

"I know," Bucky smiled when Steve kissed his nose, "If they ever get worse, I'll tell you. Promise."
    He didn't want to leave the bed. He didn't want to untangle himself from Steve and have to share him with other people. Everything was quiet and warm and soothing as he lay next to Steve. Their whispered conversations as they exchanged soft, gentle kisses felt even more intimate than sex, and the last thing Bucky wanted was for it to be over.
    But he had to make a good impression on the Avengers, and he couldn't do that with bed head and smelling like sex. With a deep sigh, he pushed himself up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, his body already beginning to feel colder from being separated from Steve.
    "I'll shower first," the brunet said, kissing Steve's forehead one last time before shuffling into the bathroom, "I'd let you join me, but if you did we'd probably never make it to the party."
    His shower was quick and cold, and in a few minutes, he walked out with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist and dragging a comb through his dripping hair.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:54 pm

"We won't be around them too long," Steve promised, noticing how reluctant Bucky seemed to get out of bed, "And then we can come back here and take advantage of Stark's very large collection of movies." He leaned back, untangling their limbs and leaning into the little kiss that the brunet pressed to his forehead.
    Once he was alone he decided to finish off his drawing from earlier, opening up the notebook and swiping the pencil over the paper until he'd perfectly captured Bucky sleeping peacefully, his head on his arm while the metal arm glinted in the sunlight. Once he was finished he left the book open on the bed for Bucky to see later and he went over to the closet to pull them both out some clothes.
    A noise behind him of the brunet walking out of the shower made him turn his head and he smiled, walking over to him. "Maybe this should be the view I draw next," he muttered, leaning in to kiss him as he walked past towards the bathroom. Once there he had a quick shower, turning the heat right up so that when he left to rejoin Bucky, steam poured out of the room.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:52 pm

"Maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you draw me without the towel," Bucky said with a smirk, spanking Steve's ass as he walked past him. Steve had laid out a few clothes on the bed for Bucky to choose from, probably because Bucky's fashion sense was absolute shit and he couldn't dress himself to save his life.
    He slipped a red long-sleeved shirt over his head and tugged on a pair of dark jeans. While in the midst of towelling off his hair, the brunet saw Steve's notebook laying open and half-hidden under the blankets. Gently, he picked up the leather-bound book, his breath catching in his throat as he studied the beautiful image. Bucky looked almost childlike as he lay curled up in the duvet with the afternoon sun reflecting off his metal arm. The shading was soft and subtle, and Bucky marvelled at how much detail Steve had managed to capture using only a pencil.
    "It's perfect," he breathed, looking up at Steve when he reentered the room. Carefully returning the notebook to the bed, he then threw his arms around Steve's neck, burrying his face in the taller man's shoulder. "Thanks, Stevie."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:36 pm

"Give it a few days and I'll probably be able to draw it from memory if we carry on like this," Steve called from inside the shower, laughing to himself as he scrubbed off his hair.
    Once he was out of the bathroom, he found Bucky staring down at the notebook, his steely eyes following the soft pencil lines- and then his arms were full of thankful winter soldier and he grinned, tilting Bucky's face up so he could press their lips together. "I'm glad you like it," He muttered against the brunet's lips as he relaxed against him. Eventually he had to step away, knowing he couldn't go downstairs naked and he smiled, nuzzling Bucky's hair as he went over to the bed where his clothes were waiting for him.
    After pulling on the blue jeans and tight white shirt he sat down on the bed to deal with socks and shoes, although his attention was mainly on Bucky and it took him three attempts to get his foot in his boot. "We should think about going downstairs, Buck," He sighed, reaching out for the Brunet's hand and giving it a squeeze, "Are you sure you're up to this?"
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 am

Bucky closed his eyes, humming against the kiss. He stood there for a few short seconds, holding Steve close to him and breathing in the smell of his shampoo. Eventually, the captain pulled away from the embrace, and Bucky sighed, moving to retrieve the leather glove he usually wore over his cybernetic hand when in public. Glancing briefly at the full-body mirror that hung on the wall, his arm looked completely normal, and he hoped it'd get him fewer stares from the people downstairs.
    He felt Steve reach for his hand, and Bucky readily laced his fingers with the other's, smiling softly as he stepped closer to him. "I want to meet 'em, Steve," he murmered reassuringly, his hand cupping the side of the taller man's face. Then, frowning at their hands clasped together, he quietly asked, "Do you want me to just be tour friend when we're downstairs?" Bucky chewed his bottom lip, reluctant to look the man in the eye. "If you're embarrassed by being with a fella, I won't hold your hand all that shit in front of 'em."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Steve squeezed his hand gently, using his other hands to tilt his chin up and smiling softly as he gazed into Bucky's eyes. "Don't you dare let go of my hand," He muttered pressing a soft kiss to Bucky's lips, "I wasn't ashamed to hold it when all of this was illegal, I'm not going to be embarrassed about holding you now." For a few more long moments he stood there, comfortable in Bucky's presence while he leaned into the touch on his face.
    Eventually, he knew that they had to go and he pulled away slightly, holding tightly to Bucky's hand as he led him back out of the door and towards the elevator. "There's not the whole of what's left of SHIELD, just the Avengers and Pepper," He told the brunet to try and calm his nerves a little, "Pepper will try to mother you. And if Tony says something that makes you feel uncomfortable, he's probably making a joke."
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Bucky couldn't supress the grin that lit up his face. There was a time when he and Steve had to be wary during every time they kissed and held hands, thinking that every touch may very well be their last. Steve wouldn't have lasted a minute in prison, and Bucky wouldn't have been able to keep Steve out of trouble if the brunet got locked up for "indecency."
    "I'm still getting used to all this being legal and okay now," Bucky apologized as Steve gently tugged him out the door. He hooked his arm around Steve's elbow and stood on his toes to quickly kiss the side of his face.
    They walked briskly down the hallway, already a few minutes late for the welcoming party. When the elevator door dinged open, Bucky could hear loud music drifting up the elevator shaft from the common floor. Apparently Stark had gone all out with welcoming the elderly super-couple to the Tower.
    "This should be fun," Bucky said, the side of his mouth curled in a half-smile as he pulled Steve into the elevator, "but they better have free food."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:46 pm

"Except we still have to keep it a secret from the outside world because if the media found out Captain America was gay for Bucky Barnes who also happens to be the Winter Soldier I think the news might just combust or something," He laughed, leaning against the cool metal wall of the elevator which soon came to a stop 6 floors up. Steve stepped out keeping a tight grip on Bucky's hand as he led the brunet past the gym and games room towards the large common room Stark had set up for them all.
    What he wasn't expecting was the amount of cheering that occurred when they stepped through the door and Tony looking like he wanted to throw confetti over them or something. Steve's face formed a wide grin, silently thanking his friends as he went around the room and introduced Bucky to everyone. "Buck this is Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Howard's son Tony and Natasha who you've met," He said.
    "And Thor and Sam and a load of other people Pepper thought she should invite will be here soon," Tony added stepping forward to purposely shake Bucky's metal arm and looking slightly disappointed that he was wearing a long sleeve shirt and the inventor wouldn't be able to get a look at it.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:59 am

"You'd be labeled Fox News's number one enemy," Bucky agreed with a laugh, "'Then people'll start picketing the Tower,"
    The brunet followed Steve down the hallway, making a mental note of where he could find the gym for later. The music increased in volume with every step he took until it filled his ears. Normally, he'd be jumpy and pissy what with all the noise and stress he was experiencing, but with Steve standing resolute by his side, he felt all the more calm and composed and prepared to meet the small crowd awaiting them in the common room.
    As the two stepped into the room, Bucky had expected a lot of things, like being greeted with silence or steely glares from the occupants of the room.
    Never did he even consider that he might be met with enthusiastic applause.
    His grip instinctively tightened around Steve's hand at first, but as the blond began introducing him to the Avengers, he felt the panic that had settled itself heavily on his chest slowly beginning to lift with every hand he shook.
    When standing face-to-face with Howard's son, Bucky was taken aback at how much he looked like his dad. Biting the inside of his cheek, he accepted Tony's handshake, wondering if he purposefully chose to go for his cybernetic hand instead of his human one.
    "We were considering sending someone up to fetch you two when you didn't show up," Natasha began in fluent Russian, pushing Tony aside, "but we were worried that we'd catch you and Cap in a... compromising situation."
    Bucky threw his head back in laughter, then shooting Steve a sly sideways glance, retorted, "I'm glad you didn't, because you would've been interrupting the best sex I've ever had in my life."
    Clint groaned, "Oh Jesus, they're gonna start doing this all the time now and I'm not gonna be able to handle it."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:25 am

Steve stroked the back of Bucky's hand lightly with his thumb, trying to soothe and calm him down. He was almost certain now that the brunet was able to control himself when he got panicked but he still hated to see his best friend and love so agitated so he was doing everything he could to calm him. Tony, as usual, wasn't helping the situation, but if Bucky managed not to punch him it was probably a good sign for him getting much better at handling things. Somehow, the speaking in Russian did surprise him and he shook his head, throwing Bucky a little look and raising an eyebrow as if to ask what he'd just said.
    "You speak more Russian than I do," he said to Clint, shrugging a little. His knowledge of other languages was limited to the French and German he'd needed to get by during the war and not much after that. Natasha looked a little shocked for a split second before giving a shrug and going off to the buffet table, almost unaffected. For a few moments after that, Steve felt a little awkward as they were standing in the middle of the group of people, but soon they weren't the only newcomers in the room as the elevator pinged and Thor and Sam walked in together.
    "Steven!" The god boomed, clapping him on the back as the others descended into conversation, "You are looking well, and you must be Bucky." He said the name awkwardly, as if it didn't quite make sense to him.
    "Bucky," Steve smiled, "Meet Thor."
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:55 am

"Natasha asked if we're settled in alright and I said that we started unpacking a little," Bucky lied when Steve shot him a questioning look, biting his lip to keep himself from laughing. The red head obviously heard him because she shook her head in mock disapproval at the brunet, who merely shrugged his shoulders innocently in return.
    Bucky flinched a little when Thor's voice filled the room. "Uhh... hi," Bucky managed a small wave and a shy smile when faced with the god of fucking thunder. He was intimidated by the god's size and loud booming voice, but he seemed nice enough; maybe after a bit when he warmed up to the god, Bucky'd ask him to do his hair in a complicated braid similar to what he was wearing.
    "SAM!" Bucky shouted, grinning maliciously as he ran to tackle-hug the man. Bucky owed much of his current stability to Sam, who helped him receive the proper counseling and treatment needed for his varied assortment of mental issues (courtesy of Hydra). Sam was the first person besides Steve to treat him as an equal and as a friend, and for that, Bucky felt himself forever indebted to the man.
    "Woah, calm down there, Crazy Eyes!" Sam said with a chuckle after barely managing to maintain his balance, slapping Bucky's back a couple of times as he whispered, "You look better, Barnes. You've come a long way and I'm proud of you." Bucky felt tears beginning to gather in the corner of his eyes after pulling away from Sam, but he steeled his emotions immediately. He was a former Russian assassin, dammit, and he couldn't have everyone see him in tears.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:50 am

Steve rolled his eyes muttering a little 'yeah right' as he shook his head and squeezed his hand again before he was distracted by Tony who was taking about some gear for him. He let go at Bucky's hand when the brunet spotted Sam, letting him run over and tackle him and talk to him without Steve standing over and mothering him. He did have to grin at the way Bucky acted, seeing how much the brunet was beginning to act like the man he'd originally fallen in love with all of those years ago.
    "So we'll have to kit metal arm over there out with something to fight with if he's staying here," Tony said behind him and Steve turned around a little surprised, "I mean he has to earn his keep somehow." He wasn't entirely sure it was a good idea for Bucky to be fighting quite so soon, but if the brunet was up for it, Steve wasn't about to stop him.
    "Maybe we should wait until some world tragedy strikes and we need Buck to fight," Steve suggested, "I mean you're coping without us for the moment." Tony looked slightly disappointed but he shrugged it off and left the idea along for now, although Steve had an idea Tony would be making things for them whatever he said about it. He moved over to Bucky and Sam after that, wrapping an arm around his waist and leaning into his side with a smile. "Hey."
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Bucky immediately relaxed into Steve, tipping his head back to plant a quick kiss against his cheek.
    Sam's eyes widened for a quick second, but then his shoulders shook with laughter. "I keep forgetting about you two being together," he chuckled, then after shooting Steve a stern look, said, "you better be using protection, Rogers."
    "Awh, lay off him, mom," Bucky whined, his metal hand dropping down to grope Steve's ass, "he's taking good care of me, I promise."
    Everything, from his new home in the Tower with Steve and being surrounded by people who cared about him, felt too good to be true. Bucky drank in the sound of the music (Tony put on some big band music because he knew that's what grandpas listened to), Steve standing next to him with an arm around his waist, pulling him close, and the feeling that his heart was about to burst with happiness. Because for all he knew, this could very well be a dream and he'd wake up chained in his cold, cement cell, all memory of tonight slowly slipping away from him.
    "How about food?" Bucky asked, trying not to let his panic bleed into his voice.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Steve couched when Sam mention using protection and he hid his face in Bucky's shoulder so no one would see the blush that had spread over his face. He would never get used the fact that being that crude in public was so acceptable now. Luckily Bucky- as usual- knew exactly how to handle the situation and in moments he was no longer feeling quite so red faced. He did however blush again when the brunet squeezed his butt and he turned to speak in his ear. "Later, Buck," He muttered, his voice thick with the promise, "Let's get though this first."
    He pulled his head out of the other man's shoulder, smiling as he looked around at the group of people who were talking happily among themselves. It was a few moments later when he felt Bucky's grip tighten and he knew something was slightly wrong- some bad thought or memory that had come back to haunt him momentarily. He squeezed the brunet's hand tightly, trying to take his mind off things as their eyes met and he gave Bucky a comforting smile.
    Steve barely heard the brunet's question, but a moment later Tony spoke. "JARVIS, tell the chefs to bring the food up before these good people starve."
    "Yes Sir," The voice spoke from no where in particular, "Miss Pots will be along momentarily but she asked me to tell you to start the food without her."
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:11 am

Bucky bit back a moan at Steve's whispered promise. They had already broken in the new bed, but there were so many peices of furniture to fuck on and so many new positions to try and-
    The brunet had to subtly re-adjust himself, fighting back against the urge to have Steve right then and there. Thankfully, Tony's announcement provided an ample distraction for his wandering mind. Bucky was fucking starving after his and Steve's...vigorous exercizing.
    "Let us commence our feastings and welcome our good friends Steven and Bucky to our humble abode!" Thor yelled in response, slapping Barton's back (the poor man looked as if he had just broken his spine) while smiling brightly.
    For the second time that night, everyone in the common room turned to face the two men and applauded. Bucky grinned shyly, looking up at Steve as if the blond was his entire world. He placed a small kiss against his jaw, and suddenly everyone began cheering and whistling in approval.
    "I couldn't be happier, Steve," Bucky whispered into Steve's ear, feeling tears beginning to trace their way down his face, "I love you so much."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Steve held Bucky close with an arm around his waist as Thor spoke smiling like a madman as the clapping started again. He didn't expect the brunet to lean in for a kiss then and a blush started to spread across his face. He turned to face Bucky, pressing their foreheads together as everyone else in the room faded into the back ground.
    "I love you too, Buck," He muttered softly, "More than anything." His fingers stroked gently at Bucky's cheeks, wiping away the subtle tear trails as he leaned in to press their lips together. He didn't need to ask if Buck was okay because he was almost certain they were tears of happiness rather than anything else. For a few long moments be stood there, kissing Bucky gently but not obscenely and holding him close but a delicious smell from the other side of the room distracted him and he turned to look. Stark's staff were bringing trays piled high with various foods and drinks for them and setting down on a table at the back of he room. Steve's stomach rumbled- he hadn't realised how hungry he was- and he took Bucky's hand, leading him over the food table and becoming the first to load a plate with some of everything for the both of them.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:21 pm

It would probably take Bucky a while to get used to showing Steve affection in public; part of him still worried about being reported and arrested. The fact that their kiss was being met with sounds of approval and not disgust made everything seem even more surreal.
    He let Steve's thumb skim tenderly over his cheek, drying his tears, and wrapped his arms loosely around the blond's neck, returning his chaste kiss with a smile playing on his lips.
    They stood like that for a few seconds, kissing each other gently while pressed close together. Bucky only pulled away when the smell of something delicious drifted into the room, followed by a train of Stark's chefs carrying trays upon trays of delicious-
    "Food," Bucky said, his mouth watering at the scent. He followed Steve to the table and pointed out the foods he wanted the blond to pile on their shared plate.
    "Ribs. Chicken. Potatoes. I want like fifty of them on my plate, Rogers. Oh Jesus, that mac and cheese looks beautiful, but not as beautiful as you, Stevie," he interrupted his string of orders to grin up at the taller man and squeeze his hand. "You know what? With all this food, I think we need a platter."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Steve did as Bucky said, scooping various foods onto the plate while he leaned back on the smaller man. Once the plate was completely full he turned around, going in for a kiss but accidentally- on purpose- kissing Bucky's nose. He laughed, smiling as he tried again, pecking the brunet on the lips.
    "It's not gonna run out Buck," he said, squeezing the brunet's hand back, "We can come back and get seconds and dessert." He had a plan for dessert though, to steal some of the cakes and pastries that he knew the chefs had made and take them back to their apartment where they could enjoy them in peace. His hand gripped Bucky's and eventually, Steve was able to drag the brunet away from the buffet table to one of the couches. Once they were sitting down facing each other he took a forkful mac and cheese and held it up for Bucky to take. It did look good, but he was quite happy to let Bucky try everything before he ate. Food was definitely on of his favourite developments over the last 70 years and there was still a lot Bucky hadn't tried yet.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:04 am

Right, seconds. It would take Bucky a while to get out of the mindset that any meal may be the last thing he'd eat for a couple of days. "Sorry," Bucky said, grabbing two dinner rolls in each hand as Steve led the way to the couch, "I can't remember ever eating food this good."
    The cushions were soft and sank under their weight as the two sat down facing each other. Rolling his eyes and smiling in spite of himself, Bucky let Steve spoonfeed him like a child, sighing in content as the creamy cheesy goodness melted on his tongue.
    "You two are so cute it's grossing me out," Natasha said from across the coffee table, where she sat with her head rested comfortably against Barton's shoulder.
    Bucky stuck out his tongue at the red head and threw one of his rolls at her head. Unfortunately, she managed to duck just in time and the brunet ended up beaning Barton in the face with a piece of bread.
    "Oops," Bucky said, looking up at Steve with an embarrassed smile.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:04 am

"You can always watch Thor and Tony trying to drink each other under the table instead," Steve called back, taking a forkful for himself as he glanced over to where the pair had begun their usual drinking contest. He leaned into Bucky as the brunet threw his roll over at Natasha, shaking his head a little because he knew she'd duck, leaving an oblivious Barton to take the hit.
    "Is it 'Everyone's out to get Clint' day!?" Barton asked in mock anger, throwing the roll back at them and narrowing his gaze like he did when he was deciding on a target, "First I have my spine broken by a god and then the super soldiers decided to turn the baked goods into weapons."
    Steve laughed, leaning in to kiss Bucky briefly and give a little smile. "You grab the bread basket," He muttered in his very clear, military commander voice, "I'll launch the cake attack." Of course the blond didn't mean it and a few seconds later he went back to munching on a miniature pie that he'd put on the plate.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:34 pm

"Can't help it." Bucky shrugged, resting against Steve, "you're the most weak and defenseless out of all of us without your bow."
    "I take personal offense to that, Barnes!" Clint said indignantly, "Just because I'm not a Russian super assassin with a metal arm doesn't mean I'm completely powerless!"
    Bucky tensed a little, a sour taste filling his tongue. The archer had said the remark in passing, so he obviously didn't mean anything by it. Still, the brunet was too raw from his experience with Hydra for any acerbic joke made at his expense.
    "Suck a dick, Barton," Bucky said with a laugh as he stuck out his tongue and munched steadily on his remaining bread roll, nestling himself in the crook of Steve's arm and giving the blond's hand a tiny squeeze.
    "That was a bad language word, Steve!" Nat sat up, pointing an accusing finger at Bucky, "Tell your boyfriend that we don't use that kinda talk here at the Tower."
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:34 am

Steve laughed along and sat back, listening as the argument unfolded and staying back in case he needed to step in for any reason. He noticed the little tense in Bucky's shoulders when Barton went to mention the super assassin thing and he was about to step in and warn Clint off when Bucky was able to make a joke of it. The blond's mouth formed a smile a feeling of pride welling up in his chest for a few seconds as he ignored Natasha's comment and leaned in to press his lips to Bucky's ear.
    "Pretty sure the only one suckin' a dick tonight'll be you," He muttered, not so quietly that the others wouldn't be able to hear him over the music.
    He sat back, throwing a little smirk Natasha's way as he casually went back to munching off of the plate of food. After bringing it up, his mind was now wandering to all of the things he intended to do to Bucky and he had to adjust himself a little, hiding the little bulge in his pants behind their plate.
    wintersmoulder

Post by wintersmoulder Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:08 am

Bucky's eyes widened when Steve leaned down to whisper his filthy promise, his breath hot against the shell of his ear. "We're in public," he hissed, a blush already spreading across his face and his jeans beginning to feel a little tighter.
    Nat rolled her eyes at the two. "And I thought you were the biggest virgin to ever walk the earth, Cap," her head shook in mock disapproval as her remark was met with a chorus of laughter from everyone in the room.
    Bucky was finally beginning to feel comfortable around the guests with Steve by his side. Without giving the action much thought, the brunet tugged off his glove and rolled up his sleeves, his cybernetic arm reflecting the dim light that illuminated the room. If he kept trying to hide his arm, he mused, taking another roll from the plate hiding Steve's erection, everyone would think he was ashamed of it.
    Tony stood up from his drinking game and slid in between Steve and Bucky, practically sitting on top of the two of them. "Gimme," he ordered, making grabby hands at Bucky's arm.
    Chuckling slightly at Tony's forthrightness, Bucky obliged, patting Steve's knee so the blond wouldn't get aggressive. The mechanic ran a hand over the glinting plates; he was obviously still observant when almost drunk off his ass.
    "This is a piece of shit," Tony announced after a few more seconds of experimentally bending the arm at the elbow, "it's very existence offends me." then, turning to Steve and patting the blond's chest as he stumbled to his feet, said, "I'm making your boyfriend a new one and throwing this one in the trash where it belongs."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 pm