Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 10 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:37 pm

"There are three women I've spent more than one night with," Lucas said, looking into her eyes, "One of them was my wife before I was turned, the second was my creator and the third one is you..."

"Your eyes, they're so bright and light," Scar said, putting a hand on his cheek and tilting his face towards hers, "Life my wolfs."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 10 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Sam looked up, she sucked in her breathe. That's terrible.. "What happened to your creator?" She didn't want to ask about his wife... Too sad

James closed his eyes and got up "come on, time to go home, that's enough to drink" he chuckled and lead her out to a cab
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Scarlet leaned into him as they sat the the back of the car.

"I don't know," Lucas shrugged, "I came to the US in the 1870s, she stayed in England."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:42 pm

James smiled and looked at her, he leaned down to kiss her

Sam nodded "I'm sorry... I didn't know..." She whispered
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Lucas smiled at her, "You weren't to know." He sat down on the bed, "Are you still going to leave?"

Scar kissed him deeply, in her head muddled thoughts about her wolf and him mingled together.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Sam bit her lip and looked at him. She leaned over and kissed him. Wrapping her arms around his neck

James grinned and fisted a hand through her hair
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Lucas wrapped his arms around her, resting his hands at the hollow of her back.

Scarlet nipped his lip gently, "Come back to mine?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 pm

James grinned "my pleasure" and he nipped right back at her

Samantha kissed his more "I'm sorry..." She whispered
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Lucas pulled away, stroking a hand through her hair gently, "I really like you Sam..."

Scar pulled away, leaning her head on her shoulder, "Wolf boy," she murmured.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:56 pm

James clenched his teeth "why do you say that?"

Sam smiled "I really like you too" she said softly. Looking into his eyes.. He's a vampire. He's going to stay forever beautiful.. She would enjoy ever second of it
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:58 pm

"Now, I'm thinking, food, sleep, and then I'm taking you for dinner," Lucas smiled, kissing her forehead, "And at some point we're going to pick up your stuff because I really think it would be easier if you moved in here?"

Scar shut her eyes contently, "Because you're my wolf."

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Samantha smiled "I love that idea" she said happily. Hugging him tightly

James smiled as they got to her house. He have the driver money the jumped out, holding her to him "I'm your wolf" he chuckled to himself
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:03 pm

"Also, we both need a shower and I need to clean your wounds before they go icky," Lucas said, standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

Scar gripped his arm, feeling rather unsteady on her feet, especially on her stupidly high heels.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Samantha followed him "you know after I get cleaned up.. I don't know if I want to be alone.. Even in the shower" she grinned wickedly

James chuckled and picked her up. Opening the door then kissing her tenderly as he shut it behind then
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 pm

"Well I'm sure I can fix that," Lucas chuckled, opening the fridge and getting out everything he needed to make her a full cooked breakfast.

Scar giggled, kissing him back and leaning into him, "You're really strong."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 pm

James smiled "I go to the gym every once in a while.. I think you need to sleep little ms. Wasted"

Sam grinned "I hope so... Wouldn't want to waste water" she grinned and sighed "I can be pretty impatient though...." She said seductively
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:15 pm

"Your fault, wolfie," Scar giggled as he set her down on her bed.

"Food first," Lucas said, kissing her nose, "Because otherwise I might start getting cranky since I've had less than an hours sleep in a day and a half."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Sam pouted "but your a vampire, you don't need sleep" she said "and I'm Hungary, just for you though" she giggled and batted her eyes

James smiled and kissed her forehead "it is"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:20 pm

"Contrary to popular beliefs, vampire can use sleep every now and again," Lucas teased, getting a pan out to cook the eggs and bacon.

"Do you have to go now?" Scar muttered, reaching under the pillow for a lacy, silk nightshirt she'd put there earlier.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:25 pm

James grinned "no.. No I don't" he sat beside her on the bed.

Sam pouted "fiiiine" she whined and waited for him to cook. "Nothing sexier than a man that can cook though" she laghed
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 pm

"1980's, every man had to cook," Lucas grinned, "Also, blood gets boring after a while." He put the eggs bacon and toast on a plate and set it in front of her.

Scar stood up slowly, heading into the bathroom to change. She wobbled a little, unsteady on her feet.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Sam started to eat. She smiled and chewed happily "I could love with this"

James saw her and when she fell he went to her side quickly. "Easy does it" he chuckled
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'm okay," Scar insisted, slipping the straps off of her shoulders and letting the dress slide down giving his a glimpse of her pale skin.

Lucas sat next to her, munching his way through his own plate.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Sam finished and smiled. She washed her dish and took the time to take out all the glass, wincing as blood poorer from her wounds. She sighed

James looked away. The hunger returned.. Cats.. Orange cats, striped ones...
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:35 pm

(Okay I have an early start tomorrow so I'm going to bed)

Lucas finished up, "Let me help with with your wounds."

Scar pulled on her top, turning around to face him, "I'm sorry I got drunk."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:31 pm