Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 9 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 pm

James tried to ignore the fact she was pushing onto his dick.. He needed to think of something when he was with her so he wouldn't get a hard on.. Cats... Cats.. Yellow ones

Samantha screamed and punched on him "let me gooooooooo" she shouted and flung around
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 9 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Lucas put her down gently on his bed, going out and locking the door. There was no way she could get out now. He sighed and went to get her some water, opening the door a crack and pushing the bottle through the gap. He closed the door, locking it again and went over to the couch where he fell asleep moments later.

"Are you okay," Scar whispered in his ear as she saw his distant look.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Samantha screamed and kept beaten on the door, not stopping begging him to let her out.

James snapped out of it and grinned "yeah I'm fine" he smiled and danced closer. He decided to tease her a little
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Scar laughed, continuing her slow dance to the beat of the music.

"I'm trying to sleep!" Lucas huffed, it was daytime, why couldn't she just let him sleep!
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Sam whined "I want ouuuutttt" she cried and her banging got weaker

James grinned and grinded saga insta her body
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Lucas put a pillow over his face, trying to drown out the noise. Once she sobered up he would treat her wounds and let her go.

Scar groaned a little, giving as good as she got as they grinded together. She was getting wet through the little thong she wore and she could feel him growing hard too.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Samantha cried untill she fell drinking asleep on the floor by the door

James smiled "more to drink?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 pm

"I suppose I could have a few more," Scar giggled, letting his lead her away.

Lucas fell asleep too. He woke a few hours later and he went to check on her.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:21 pm

James grinned and got four more shots

Samantha was sounds asleep. Leaning her head against the door
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Scar took two of them from him, downing the first and smiling at him.

Lucas smiled and he went to make her something to eat.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 pm

James chuckled and took his two, lucky for him being a werewolf made alcohol easy

Samantha woke up, she had a huge headache. Whimpering she winced everytime she moved. Why did she have glass everywhere?
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Scar giggled, wobbling a little as she sat down at the bar, "You are really on a mission to get me drunk" she slurred.

Lucas walked into his room with a plate of toast and a glass of water for her, "How are you feelign?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Samantha looked up at him. She scurried to grab a blanket and wrap it around herself "why am I covered in shards of glass with blood everywhere?" She said. Plata ring into his eyes

James chuckled and handed her another shot
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Lucas handed her the plate sitting on the side of the bed, "What do you remember?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Samantha shrugged "you grabbing me and bringing me here" she hissed

James watched Scar intently. He took another shot "so do you like dogs at all?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:09 pm

"Do you remember being at the house with Will?" Lucas asked, he was trying to be as calm as possible.

Scar nodded, "My family always had dogs when I was growing up. I want to get a puppy too, but my landlord doesn't allow larger pets."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Samantha nodded "yes I do.." She thought hard and she did remember.. The wierd house. She shivered

James nodded "how about wolves??" He handed her another shot. Smiling
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Scar drew in a sharp breath, staring at the ground as she suddenly sobered up a little, "A wolf saved my life a few nights ago."

"You drank something weird and smashed some glass, and tried to give yourself a scar tattoo," Lucas winced at the memory, "I smelt you and came after you. The man who took you of the streets was another vampire, his name is William. I had to get you away from his Sam and I couldn't just let you go in that state so I brought you back here."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:20 pm

James blinked and had to do a double take "what??" He asked, choking on his drink

Samantha smirked and rolled her eyes "yeah because you care sooo much.." She mumbled in a whisper and shook her head "well thanks.. But I'm fine now. I'm leaving" she said. Not looking at him
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:23 pm

"It's stupid," Scar muttered, "Forget it, it was probably just my imagination anyway."

"Okay so explain to the dumb vampire what I missed, but how did we go from super, awesome, mind blowing sex to 'fine now, I'm leaving?!" Lucas asked, standing in the doorway.

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Samantha bit her lip and looked up at him "because I'm not going to be one of your blood bags you use then throw away when your tired of me" she said and looked him in the eyes

James shook his head "no I want to know more about this... That's amazing"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:29 pm

Lucas shook his head, "What makes you think that?" he asked gently.

"I like to watch and sketch the stars on the full moon," Scar explain, slightly woozily as he drunken haze descended again, "But I heard howling in the woods, and there were all these wolves who wanted to eat me. And there was this one wolf who fought them off. He had wow eyes. Beautiful and blue. Like yours."

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 pm

James raised an eyebrow "that sounds like a pretty courageous wolf if you ask me" he chuckled and leaned to her "in happy he saved you"

Sam looked away "because you've been with so many, obviously that's what happens.. I don't love forever Lucas, I can't do that"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:32 pm

"Me too," Scar giggled, "Jamie, why do you have wolf eyes?"

Lucas sighed, "Do you want to know the truth?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Sam looked up "what?" She breathed, bracing herself for the wrost

James was taken aback "what are you talking about?" He held his breathe and leaned back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:05 am