Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

Werewolf RPG

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Werewolf RPG  Empty Werewolf RPG

Post by ScarletTears Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 pm

For explicit scenes in our Howrse werewolf RPG
    bookviking

Werewolf RPG  Empty Re: Werewolf RPG

Post by bookviking Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:18 pm

just seeing if this is how you reply to the posts.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Yep that's right Smile

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Okay. This is my new username from the login. Just in case if you didn't know Smile
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:18 am

Mitchell spent a long time watching her sleep peacefully, stroking her hair with his free hand and smiling at the little sounds she made. His mate couldn't be more perfect and he didn't want to be separated form her for a single moment. Eventually though, he started to get a little restless and he leaned over her to grab his book off of the bedside table. The paperback was a present from Bradley, an old werewolf story from a second hand book store that was one of the funniest and least correct things he'd ever read.

Allison snuggled closer as she started to wake up then. She buried her face into his neck, inhaling his musky male scent with a sigh. She eventually opened her eyes and saw him reading a cheesy werewolf romance. She couldn't help but huff with a laugh. "Well now. I know I'm unclaimed but I don't think you need to go to cheesy romance books to know some moves," she teased, kissing his cheek gently. He was perfect. Absolutely perfect. And she wanted to give herself to him. "Mitchell," she breathed out for her beloved mate.

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:19 am

Brad looked down at Scarlet as he then kissed her forehead. He knew he shouldn't have opened his mouth, but he was the type of person to have the last word no matter what. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close as he drove around, using his other hand. He drove home as he then parked his SUV. He looked down at her and kissed her gently. "Come here.." he said with a slight smile as he gently picked her up as he opened his side of the car and hopped out, with her still in his arms. He gently carried her inside.

Scarlet let herself be picked up by her mate, not bothering to grab any of her stuff yet. There would be time for that later. The redhead only let Bradley take a few steps before something washed over him and she knew that this was truly where she belong. She tilted her head up, pressing little kisses and nips along his jaw playfully as they crossed into the house. "Let's go up to our room," She muttered smoothly into his ear, "I want you all to myself for a while, my gorgeous mate."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:20 am

Do you want me to wait for you to post for Mitchell before posting for Brad?
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:20 am

((Can do Smile))

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:26 am

Mitchell practically threw his book back onto the bedside table, leaning up to bring their lips together while he easily lifted her so she was sitting across his lap. He smirked happily against her lips, his hands trailing up her back to tangle in her hair and stroke those auburn locks he loved so much. They'd waited far too long to do this and he wanted nothing more than to make love to his mate for the rest of the afternoon. "I love you, my mate," he said voice practically a growl against her lips, "You're so perfect."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:36 am

(Is he going into his werewolf form for this time or is it a separate time? Very Happy)

Allison couldn't help but laugh as he so eagerly threw his book across the room. "That is book abuse, babe," she teased, even though she was secretly glad he did it. She sighed gently as she was placed across his lap. She moved closer so there was no space between them. She kissed his lips just as hungrily and lovingly to him. "I love you too, Mitchell," she whispered. She was more than ready to give herself to him. To become his. To be tangled up in skin, being one and to make love to him. "You're perfect as well," she whispered. "You'll always be perfect to me."

Brad looked down at his beautiful mate as he kissed her lips lovingly. "As you wish, my love," he whispered huskily as he was more than ready to become one and make love with his mate. He gently brought her up to their room where he placed her gently down on the bed and he leaned over her and kissed her gently. This was where she truly belonged. With him and by his side always. He would always belong next to her as well. "I love you," he whispered, pressing his forehead against hers gently as he closed his eyes. "And I want you to know that I always will."

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:21 am

((Lets make that a separate time))

Mitchell almost couldn't believe this was happening and he smiled up at her, blue eyes meeting hers as his hands found the bottom of her shirt and started to tug it up. For a moment his eyes looked curious before they changed, silently asking her is this was okay because he didn't want to rush her into anything. She may have been his mate but he knew that their relationship was going very fast and he wanted to check with her before he perused something that was better than his wildest fantasies.

Scarlet smiled up at him as she was placed on the bed, kissing him back as her hands slid down the front of his chest. The redhead started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt, barely recognising what he was saying because she needed him now. She opened her mouth, turning their kisses a little more filthy as she groaned against him. There was no time, in her mind, for promises and declarations, her wolf was still slightly in command of her after the night before and was demanding that they consummated their bond.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:29 am

(( Okay, no worries))

Allison watched him as his hands started to roam her body slightly. When he had touched the bottom of her shirt, his fingers grazed her bare skin on her stomach. When they touched, she gasped slightly, loving the feel of his skin against her. She wanted, no needed more. She knew they were taking it at break neck speed. She kissed him once more, letting him know that it was okay for him to continue. She wrapped her arms around him as well. She let one hand start to undo his jeans area.

Brad kissed his mate back just as happily and needily. He sensed that she was a lot more feisty than he was and so he would cut to the chase on this. He kissed her back lovingly and passionately. But also hard. He started to bring up her shirt, not even bothering to know if that was what she wanted. He knew that was what she wanted. He also started working on her sweatpants with a feral growl coming from the back of his throat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm