Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 4 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Samantha looked up at him and sucked in her breathe. Remembering the bar last night, and how she got trashed. She flung up out of bed and jumped up. Although her body still had not full generated all the blood he drank, she fell to the floor. "Look, Lucas...what we did last night..." Then she remembered.. fangs...his blood, his eyes. She looked up. Paralyzed, was he going to kill her??
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 4 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Lucas put the plate down on the nightstand and bent down to help her up, "You're weak still, let me give you something to eat and drink. Then I promise if you still want you can go."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Samantha looked at his hand and chewed her lip. She took his hand and nodded. Then realized she had no clothes on. She blushed and looked up at him. She was so hypnotized by him though... "How...how much blood do you have to drink to stay alive? How many people in how many days?" She asked innocently
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"About half a person every few days," Lucas replied, "Depending on how much exercise I do. Like any human." He grabbed the plate and sat on the edge of the bed. Using the knife, he cut of a small piece of toast and dipped it into the yoke. He smiled a little and held it up to her lips, "Eat, it will make you feel better."

Scar woke early and went to make some breakfast. She checked the calender on the wall and realized it was the full moon. She loved full moons, driving far from the town until she could watch the stars for hours and hours until she was completely calm again.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Samantha nodded and opened her mouth. Slowly taking the bread. She chewed it and swallowed it. Thinking. She chewed her lip again. Grabbing a blanket and wrapped it around herself "Okay...so...I was just another snack for you?" She asked softly. Looking down

James stretched. Waking up. He changed and went to go to the gym
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:57 pm

"No," Lucas replied, cutting her another piece of toast and putting some egg on it, "I wasn't actually planning on biting you until we were in the cab. I ate yesterday morning so I didn't need to feed, it just comes with the sex."

Scar checked her phone again, sighing since the only message was from her boss saying she wasn't needed today. That cheered her up a bit, since she would have the whole day to plan for the upcoming date and tonight's moon watch.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Samantha nodded "Oh.. alright.." She bit her lip. She was becoming intrigued by this guy... she could live with it.. This is what she has been waiting for anyway, something exciting. She took the bread and chewed it "Do you have any clothes I could borrow? Mine are for parties and I won't ware them until tonight again." She shrugged

James put his shorts on and took his shirt off. the nwent to run and lift weights
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Lucas nodded, "Eat and drink while I find you something."

Scar started to pack her bag with everything she would need, she also make a picnic which she lay on the top.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Samantha smiled slightly and watched his ass as he went to get her clothes. She grinned bigger and continued to eat. She was surprised as it was really good.. although she wished she knew what he was thinking... "so, do you have special powers? Like making people feel emotion? Like pain or sadness or pleasure? Or hypnosis... or do you just sparkle..." She frowned at the thought

James finished working out. He took a quick shower and went to his phone. Calling Scar
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Scar answered almost immediately, "Hello?"

Lucas handed her a button up shirt and a pair of shorts, "Sorry I don't have anything more feminine. And sorry I sort of killed your panties. To answer your question, no, other than vampire charm, super senses and the regular vampy stuff. And I do not sparkle."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

James chuckled "Hey" His voice was like caramel "I was thinking tomorrow night we could catch a movie? Go out ot eat?"

Samantha nodded "Its okay... I'll just go buy more" She grabbed her bra that was still intact and put it on. She shrugged and put the shorts on and then the button up shirt. She got her hair out from under the collar "And...you know.." She bit her lip. Not knowing how to say this "Im okay with you... drinking my blood.." She said softly, looking down
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 pm

"Works for me," Scar grinned, "I'm going out tonight anyway."

"Really?" Lucas said, eyes wide in surprise, "Most people are freaked out by it."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Samantha bit her lip "No... its alright... I like it.." She said, blushing and looking down. Shuffling on her feet. She winced as she bit her lip too hard and blood poured from it. She looked up at Lucas quickly

James raised an eyebrow "What are you doing?"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Lucas tensed up a bit but he didn't react with his fangs. Lucas took a deep steadying breath and muttered, "Eat your food."

"Stargazing," Scar replied, "I do it every full moon. What are you up to?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Samantha nodded and licked the blood form her lips. She gagged as she hated the taste of blood. She went to finish her food and sighed. Not saying anything

James froze "I am meeting up with my friends tonight, gonna go club hoppin" He grinned
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:54 pm

"Have fun," Scar grinned, "And don't pick up any strange women."

Lucas walked around the bedroom, picking up his discarded clothes and her torn thong. He threw the panties into the bin and put his clothes in the laundry as well as her dress so she would have to stay until it was clean. He sat on the edge of the bed, "Are you feeling any better now?"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Samantha smiled "Yeah.. thanks for that.. it tasted really good" She winked at him and got up, she was still wobbley but could hold herself up. She sighed "Okay, well. I'll get my things and go then... I'll probably be at the bar again tonight" She shrugged "Nothing else better to do" She sighed and licked her lips again

James chuckled "Only if they are you"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Lucas smiled, "I'll see you there then, but I just put your dress in the wash, do you want me to bring it along tonight?"

Scar laughed a little, "See you soon."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:01 am

Samantha thought "Umm, I'll grab it later, Im wearing a different one tonight" She said seductively and grinned wickidly then went to leave. Swaying her ass as much as she could.

James grinned and hung up the phone
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 am

"See you later then," Lucas smiled, "Please don't get too drunk tonight."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:15 am

Samantha turned to him "And why not?" She asked, cocking her head to the side
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm

"Because I want you to remember me this time," Lucas whispered in her ear, opening the front door.

Scar got off the phone and squealed a little, "I have a date! A proper date!"
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Samantha grinned, his voice sent shivers down her spine. She bit her lips and walked out of the front door. She paused then got in a cab, driving away

James grinned to himself. He went ot go find his bachelor pack
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Scar carried her stargazing gear into her car and went to pick up her telescope from her dad's house.

Lucas smirked a little and went back inside.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Samantha grabbed her handpurse and money form her house then ran to the mall. She went into the dress store and looked around. Trying to find something sexy and hot for tonight.. she wanted to make Lucas go crazy

James jogged to the woods. He shifted to wolf form. Growling, then howled to find his pack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:20 pm