Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Dream & Hopeful Memories

An RPG Forum filled with wondrous delights

2 posters

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 3 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Scar took another bite of her sandwich, licking her lips as she went.

Luke knelt up to slip out of his jeans. As soon as it was freed, his practically jumped out he held onto her hip as his fingertips stroked her bud and then moved in to finger her slowly.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play - Page 3 Empty Re: PRPG LiveItUp ;) + ScarletTears- Play

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Samantha moaned ruffly, her throat tightened. She grabbed onto his back. Trying to keep control.

James smiled and finished his donut. He drank his coffee and looked at her "So tell me about yourself"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Lucas pulled her in for a kiss, fingers pulling out. "You still okay with this?" he asked, even though he couldn't stop now if he tried.

"Um...I'm 21, I just got out of collage and obviously music and art wasn't the best thing to study because the only got I can get is as an assistant," She growled a little at this, but only because it made her angry.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri May 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Samantha nodded drastically "Yes!!" She half shouted at him. This was killing her. She glanced down. Her dankness coming out of her "Your huge!!! Holy shit!" She said and giggled. Opening her legs wider

James shrugged "Their loss at a good artist"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 11:06 pm

"How do you know what, I could be crap for all you know," Scar smiled, "But your right it is their loss."

Lucas pumped his cock a few times as he lined up with her entrance, he nudged his hips forward, pushing his head inside her and throwing his head back in a moan. He could she be so warm and wet and tight?
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri May 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Samantha arched her back more. She bucked her hips more. HE felt better than most guys. She bit his lip and tried to control her moans. Which wasn't working at all

James chuckled "I have a feeling"
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Fri May 31, 2013 11:23 pm

"What about you?" Scar asked, "What's your story?"

Lucas bucked his hips forward, fully sliding into her in one thrust, he gave her a moment to adjust before starting to thrust in and out at and alarming pace.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Fri May 31, 2013 11:27 pm

James cleared his throat and sat up straighter "Umm well, I lives with my parents in a small town. Had a fiew horses and I grew up" He shrugged "Not much" He smiled slightly

Samantha called out his name. Gripping onto his back. She ran her nails hard along his back. He felt so strong... different
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Lucas let his vampire side come out, his fangs sliding from his gums and his eyes turning gold. He smirked a little and built up an inhuman pace as he ran his nose across her neck to scent her blood.

"Did you go to collage?" Scar asked, wondering why he hadn't revealed a lot about himself yet.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Samantha screamed. Her eyes tightly closed. She was shocked, this wasn't normal..she smiled though. He was incredibly strong. She was getting close, fast. Her head flew back onto the bed. Losing control of herself.

James nodded "I did, for foot ball. Offered me a full ride through" He sighed "I got kicked out though...aggressive" He shrugged, no point in lying
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Lucas bit into her neck, moaning as her sweet blood coated his tongue and he started to drink. He kept thrusting into her as he fed, bringing them both close to the edge quicker than he meant to but with the bite she wouldn't be long anyway.

Scar frowned, "Aggressive hey? Maybe I hooked up with the wrong guy..."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Samantha screamed. She was totally loosing control. She gasped at the pain in her neck. She looked down at him and tried to push him off as best as she could. With the last of his thrusts she came and tears ran down her cheeks as pain and pleasure filled her. Although she couldn't say she hated it...Her body started to go limp

James looked at her, alarmed "That was the old me..but if you don't believe me. Its a shame"

ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Lucas thrust in a few more times, pulling his mouth away from her neck and letting out a satisfied groan as he came inside her. He regained his breath a little and rolled to the side, pulling out of her as he went.

"I believe you," Scar insisted, rubbing his leg, "For some reason, I trust you completely, even though we've only known each other for half an hour."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Samantha layed there. Her neck stung her terribly. She had no energy. Was she going to die? What happened. She looked over at him, blackness started to fill her sight. She saw his blood covered mouth... her blood.. and his fangs.. his eyes... actually..it was really sexy...she was so confused... She started to choke and the blackness was worse...

James chuckled "Good, im glad" He knew it was just because she was human and he was a werewolf. That was part of his charm
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Lucas cupped her face with his hand and kissed her gently. He pulled a blanket over her. "Shhhh," he whispered, "Just sleep, my beautiful Sam..."

Scar smiled, "I've never met anyone like you. There's something about you James, I just can't put my finger on it."
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Samantha's body was shaking. His touch was cold "You" She gasped for air "...killed...me" She said, her voice croaking. She didn't fight his touch but looked up at him, scared.

James smiled and leaned over to kiss her "Yes...there is something like that about you too...I will call you, okay? Then we can catch a movie or something" He winked and got up to leave
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Scar stood as well, "I'll look forward to it." She picked up her bag and followed him out, "Call me soon?"

Lucas chuckled a little, "I didn't kill you, I didn't even turn you, I just took a little of your blood to feed myself." He petted her hair with a feather light touch even as she struggled.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Samantha looked at him, her eyes questioning. she wasn't really scared anymore. She looked up at him. Taken by him. She was about to say something to him, about not leaving her, but the blackness was overwhelming and her eyes rolled back and she blacked out.

James smiled "As soon as possible" He winked again before walking away
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Lucas kissed her lips again and curled around her as she slept. He liked this girl, he might even keep her and offer her an eternal life at some point. But for now, she made a tasty snack. Lucas didn't need to sleep, but watching her chest rise and fall in rhythmic movements was strangely calming. Just before dawn, he woke from his trance like state and went to cook her some breakfast.

Scar sighed and returned to her flat to right out yet another application letter for a job in web design.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Samantha moaned and was in a deep sleep. She could feel her neck burning, but ddn't remember at the moment and didn't care

James ran home quickly, he stretched. Tommorow was a full moon. He growled slightly and sighed. Looking for something real to eat. He grabbed a hunk of meat form the fridge and scarfed it down. He layed on his bed. Tired, then thought of what to do with Scar
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 pm

(Surely he wolfed it down?)

Lucas dressed and ran down to the grocery store where he picked up enough food for her for a few days. He sighed, remembering what it was like to eat without the food tasting like cardboard. After buying food, he walked back home and started to cook her eggs on toast.

Scar got bored of listing her skills again and again in different application letters so she headed to bed, checking her phone every few minutes expecting a call or text from James.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 pm

(ahaha, yeah. Surely!)

James sat tiredly on his bed, he would have to visit his pack tomorrow night.. and he would call Scar early tomorrow so she wouldn't think he was ditching her. He was so into her. And man...she was hot..

Samantha stayed in her coma-like sleep. Her body was drained...
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 pm

When Lucas had finished cooking, he poured her a glass of OJ and took it into the bedroom. He put and hand on her shoulder, gently shaking her awake.

Scar checked her phone one last time before falling into a deep sleep.
    LiveItUp ;)
    LiveItUp ;)

Post by LiveItUp ;) Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 pm

James put his phone on the charger on his nightstand before sleeping. Snoring loudly

Samantha slowly woke up. Her eyes foggy. She moaned and looked up at Lucas. She furrowed her brows. Her senses coming back. Her burning throat, she felt a little sore between her legs, and was trying to remember what all happened.
    ScarletTears
    ScarletTears
    Admin

Post by ScarletTears Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 pm

"Good morning, sweetheart," Lucas smiled, "Are you hungry, I made eggs, I hope you like them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm